Reviews for Heartache and Sorrow :||: Cross My Heart
Archaic chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
Now this is the type of story I'd like to see more often. Something aimed at the more mature audience. I wouldn't keep calling yourself a GakiShipper though, since that term is associated with the immature Pok├ęShippers now.

If you still read these reviews, please contact me. I'd like to discuss being allowed to post this fic and others of yours to a certain website.
sacred silence chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
This story was really good and DEPRESSING :(

I normally read Harry Potter fics but Pokemon ones are pretty cool too!
BlasterMan chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
OH...MY...GOSH. I SAID IT ONCE HAPPY ENDING
Blue Moona1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
*stats crying eyes out* god kels that was one of the saddest, not to mention WAFFIEST fics i'v read and ive read a lot of them too. merry christams and all the i have never review many stories but cuz your my friend you desever one hehehehehehehehe. well im going into the fic busniess too. my first one should be up before school stars(hopefully) and it's a xmen (damn movie) romance actually thats mostly what i have been reading and its a song fic between logan and marie to shape of my hear t and im not gonna tell you any more you will just have to look for my name there. oh and tell meg to get her lazy ass moving i want more of that story since i have had a recnet memory lapse and forgot her number. well i R&r so you better be happy. read my stories and ill read yours. think i should but my Sailor Moon one i know they need finetuning. Oh and i have another story for you to read. Xmen i know thats pathetic but hey whne you gotta write ya might as well amke it good or in this case whatever happens to come into mind. see ya
Spoom chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Oh, no! Ash and then Misty! Oh man. Okay, gotta lean back or my tears my shor-circuit the keyboard. THAT WAS SO MEAN! Oh, man, your stories are amazing! That you for the sequel! Maybe you didn't say you weren't gonna make another one, but I don't care! Oh man, why'd you go and do that? That was so sad! Darn it, there goes a new box of tissues. Okay, I gotta go read more of you. THANK YOU FOR WRITING! BYE!
Sailor Juno chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
*sob, sob* Oh, god, if my friends could see me now. *sob, sob* Tough Sailor Juno, who gives harsh reviews and never cries. So what am I doing now? Sitting here, typing this up, with tears spilling down my face. That was one GREAT story, even though it was soooooo sad. :'( I'm...so...SAD! My only thought that is negative is that Mrs. Ketchum is sweet and wouldn't blame Misty. But, hey, that's your opinion. Juno's rating? A /10 should just about do it, huh? Please don't take that lucky, because I am VERY harsh.
Mewberries chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! That's soooooo sad! Very depressing! Sorry it took me so long to review this! I didn't know it was up! Why did Ash and Misty have to die! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! That's s-s-s-s-sooooooo de-de-de-pressing! *bursts into tears* I could of helped them! I could of saved 'em both! Waaaaaaaaaahh! *stops cryin'* This *sniff* was beautiful! I *sniff* loved it to the *sniffle* very end...Waaaaaaaaaah why did Ash and Misty die! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! It's sooo unfair! *glows an angry red pink* And I know who's fault it is! *calms down momentarily* No not you. *flares up again* IT WAS THAT ACURSED GARY OAK AND THAT JERKY TEAMMATE OF HIS! HE'S GONNA PAY FOR THIS! *lets out really angry roar* REVENGE WILL SOON BE MINE! I SHALL AVENGE ASH AND MISTY! *calms down momentarily again* And maybe heal 'em too! g2g! *flares up with psychic flames and shoots off down the road to toast some Gary Oak butt!* (BTW I really did like your fic! Grrrr I can't stand Gary! Grrr)
The Turquoise Cow chapter 1 . 10/17/2000
? okay that wasn't the ending i expected but it was pretty cool.
Tim2 chapter 1 . 10/16/2000
Quit depressing me! Poor Mist... Poor Ash... ILL KILL YOU!
Mamoru chapter 1 . 10/16/2000
This isn't really depressing, but it's good. However, what honestly ticks me off is that suicide is an accepted way to die. It's like it's the equivalent of a natural death. It's still a crime, and Misty should pay the price...