Reviews for Brighter Than the Sun
xiennary123 chapter 1 . 7/21
Oh God, I cried.. poor poor unsuspecting Isshin... This was perhaps one of the best MasakixIsshin fic ever! Kudos GlowingBlue-san!
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
So good. This is some overwhelming stuff. Well written. You've filled in the blanks so perfectly.
Squad2SoiFon chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I'm crying. Literally bawling my eyes out. This is so perfect, those glimpses into their lives, OH GOSHHHH I love it so so much! :') 3 3 3
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Here I was on a simple IsshiMasa high and then I stumble onto to cutest fanfic ever. Ajdosjd they are so sweet oh my God why are they so tragic at the end ;-;

Beautiful work!

KuroKuchiki chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I have to say that was well done. Isshin's recount of his relationship with Masaki makes you smile before it breaks your heart. I love it.
Ephemeralism chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Who cares about the age difference, this is sooooooooo cute, I laughed, grinned and smiled. You made my day!
Masaki and Isshin Rule!
jychan chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This is so beautiful even if the ending was so heartbreaking, but it was just so beautiful. I don't think calling it 'beautiful' is even enough for this.
FireElfglitter chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I absolutely loved this. Isshin and Masai have always been a couple that have fascinated me and your characterisation is great.
MrsAuroraBriefs chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I was pretty disappointed when nobody wrote about them, but that made me like this story all the more! I thought that the IsshinxMasaki stories would be flooding in once we found out how they met! I do like this story, I think it is well written and does a good job of filling in the time gap without dragging on :)
lovecomyes17 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Excuse me while I wipe the fountain of tears coming down my face...-_-, oh my God that was beautiful! So darn beautiful! Why aren't there more Isshin and Masaki stories out? Oh how I wished you would write more sniff sniff. I loved it, dearly. I love them so much! XD Thanks for this story.
Shadowkan Shai chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Oh my god, I cried so much when I read this chapter and your story T.T

It's beautiful, I love Masaki and poor Isshin , all alone...
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
It's been such a long time since i last read a fic written by you, and, when i think about it, i realize how much i missed them!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
And then the sun is falling from their sky.

*squees* I forgot I wanted to read this story until I clicked the link, and now I'm so glad I did. I could just see all the scenes playing out. Masaki is brilliant.

*facepalms* And it's rather easy to figure out where Ichigo inherited his utter obliviousness about girls.
Cynical Eye chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Just... excellent. It really does bring home how sudden the deaths of Masaki and Katagiri were. Even if the latter was "weak from birth" (yeah, you know, years after), the sudden loss of two powerful spiritual people must have been shocking.

Well done.
Eto117 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I actually wanted more of their story but I guess the flashback chapters had been going on too long and Bleach isn't really about the romance. That's why we have fanfiction though :D