Reviews for Brighter Than the Sun
This was beautyful... thank you!
mingxingxing chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
they are wonderful couple, aren't they? And they really go with the flow, making the best of it.
xiennary123 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Oh God, I cried.. poor poor unsuspecting Isshin... This was perhaps one of the best MasakixIsshin fic ever! Kudos GlowingBlue-san!
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
So good. This is some overwhelming stuff. Well written. You've filled in the blanks so perfectly.
sakanade111 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I'm crying. Literally bawling my eyes out. This is so perfect, those glimpses into their lives, OH GOSHHHH I love it so so much! :') 3 3 3
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Here I was on a simple IsshiMasa high and then I stumble onto to cutest fanfic ever. Ajdosjd they are so sweet oh my God why are they so tragic at the end ;-;

Beautiful work!

-Dina
KuroKuchiki chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I have to say that was well done. Isshin's recount of his relationship with Masaki makes you smile before it breaks your heart. I love it.
Ephemeralism chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
AWWWWWW
Who cares about the age difference, this is sooooooooo cute, I laughed, grinned and smiled. You made my day!
Masaki and Isshin Rule!
jychan chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This is so beautiful even if the ending was so heartbreaking, but it was just so beautiful. I don't think calling it 'beautiful' is even enough for this.
FireElfglitter chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I absolutely loved this. Isshin and Masai have always been a couple that have fascinated me and your characterisation is great.
MrsAuroraBriefs chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I was pretty disappointed when nobody wrote about them, but that made me like this story all the more! I thought that the IsshinxMasaki stories would be flooding in once we found out how they met! I do like this story, I think it is well written and does a good job of filling in the time gap without dragging on :)
lovecomyes17 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Excuse me while I wipe the fountain of tears coming down my face...-_-, oh my God that was beautiful! So darn beautiful! Why aren't there more Isshin and Masaki stories out? Oh how I wished you would write more sniff sniff. I loved it, dearly. I love them so much! XD Thanks for this story.
Shadowkan Shai chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Oh my god, I cried so much when I read this chapter and your story T.T

It's beautiful, I love Masaki and poor Isshin , all alone...
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
It's been such a long time since i last read a fic written by you, and, when i think about it, i realize how much i missed them!
AHDG HACGEFGEGFUDSGAJG!
:D!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
And then the sun is falling from their sky.

*squees* I forgot I wanted to read this story until I clicked the link, and now I'm so glad I did. I could just see all the scenes playing out. Masaki is brilliant.

*facepalms* And it's rather easy to figure out where Ichigo inherited his utter obliviousness about girls.