Reviews for Paths of Resistance
GoliathPyroson chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
i hate finding such and amazingly great story and then finding it so incomplete and that it hasn't been updated in about a year or more. update this. it's awesome
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
please continue the story PLEASE!
oblivion9032 chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
Hope you update, this is a really cool story!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
please continue the story!
fuzzybonnet chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Ahh, wow. This is turning out to be really really epic... I hope you continue this in the near future... ;w; if not, Ic an wait, but wowza, I need more! I haven't seen anyone take this approach in their relationship... nowadays you see the same formulas: danny gets captured, vlad is either there to help him or is the one behind it, they bond a bit with some sexual tensions, and then they bang until the morning. But this is a great way to go about it because Vlad not trusting him is pretty much in character for him. You write the both of them so well... again, I really hope you continue! :
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
please upload PLEASE!
blueravenchick chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Amazing story! Please update! 3
jessica chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
OMG you must continue this! im immersed in interest and ive gotta see how this ends! please please please continue!
DarkOne chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Awesome story. You need to continue this, I want to know what's going to happen! Will Vlad and Danny get together?

UPDATE PLEASE!
Manny Heatlook chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
OMG. this is awesome.
Poit chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Great story going, you need to update soon.
PieIsAwesome chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
There must be MORE! Update please!
ILuvCake chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Loving the story so far.

Geez' Vlad, why do you have to be so stubborn and thickheaded? And let's not forget completely and totally blind. The only world you need is the one you're pushing away.

Do try to update sometime soon, I really like how this story is progressing.
Chronosynchronicity chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I love that Danny offered his favorite type of sandwich (something that had emotional context to it) while Vlad offered a rare coin (something with superficial value). It's a small detail but it really shows how different the two are. The prophecies were also really interesting, sounds like these two have some journey ahead of them! Can't wait to see what happens next. : )
Chronosynchronicity chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Oh my goodness... Picturing Plasmius reading 'Your Changing Body and You' made me practically fall out of my seat. It's just too funny imagining the look of disdain on his face (had to comment on that) XD Poor Danny, his mate is just so unreasonable. Anyways I'm loving the story and the core concept!