Reviews for Are You Lonesome Tonight?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Oooh I ho you wrote a sequel
Beawild chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
What a lovely story. Janeway and Chakotay are destined to be together. They will always find a way to each other.
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I love this. Great job. Beautifully written.
Jadzaea chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I just read this for the first time (shame on me, since I read "Circles" over a month ago). It's wonderful, as all your wrtiting is, but I had to give props to the Doc. I LOVE that he randomly plays and sings. LOL

Also, I didn't watch much of Deep Space Nine after Jadzia died, so I missed all the stuff with Cardassia at the end. I feel so bad for him, where children are a trigger now. :( Poor Chakotay.
Carrie L chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This was just heartbreakingly lovely. My favorite part is when - and why - the waitress stops flirting. You make them all such genuine people, and give Tom depth as a narrator that I don't think he ever had on the show, but it works. Can't wait to see what you do with them next!
Profitmom chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Whoa, that was so bittersweet. I want more!
jamelia116 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
"I think back on my life before Voyager, and I can't believe that she wasn't there. It seems like she's always been there."
Perfect way to think of marriage-whether official, as it is with Tom and B'Elanna, or the one that Kathryn and Chakotay always have had (to my eyes, at least). This story is wonderful. You've captured the voices and personalities so well. Thanks so much for this!
hester4418 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I already read this when it first came out, and just reread it now in preparation for/anticipation of "Circles".
I love the way the Admiral still commands everyone, even at her own birthday party. lol But to see Chakotay this broken is heart wrenching. That pivotal moment when Kathryn finds out why Chakotay wasn't there for her when she would have needed him the most was almost painful, but at least there weren't any more misunderstandings. And the ending... suffused with hope and just lovely all around. I'd love to see where they go from here!
JamieRobs chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I don't know how on earth I missed this until now; I read the description of Circles and came over here first. This was, wow, beautifully layered! So much in here that made my heart break one minute and leap with hope the next! And I really love how you write Tom and the friendship that binds them all to each other. Now onto Circles!
pumpkin314159 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
So incredibly sad but so well done.
Missyhissy3 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Wonderful story. Thanks for posting it.
red2007 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Another part! Another part!

This has been Laura day. I've spent my day off immersing myself in utter J/C-ness rereading almost all your stories. THIS one must have gotten lost in my inbox when you posted it, but I'm very glad I found it tonight. It was wonderful!
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Truly a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Susan88 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
So loved this one too...would love to see an addition...
LynnEGib chapter 1 . 6/5/2013