Reviews for Blue Moon
Renn chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Wow this was really epic! Loved it! Thanks so much for writing and sharing! :)
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
God, I felt like I was reading an Epic! This was great! Well-done!
ammi88 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Shinkai Shoujo. That's all I have to say.
Marmar Safire chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
You have no idea how much this made me cry, I didn't even cry this much during Titanic, I didn't even cry this much when Fred died in the Harry Potter books. You have greatly devastated me and also it was/is fantastic, I always like a good cry.
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This...this is just amazing. I couldn't stop reading it when I started. It's so...powerful. I don't know how to describe it. But you have a beautiful writing style, and I enjoyed reading this, so thank you for taking the time to post it.
beingzen chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Absolutely breathtaking! I could find not a single typo or misspelling and the story itself is enthralling and beautiful. Very well done!
OlivineWK chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Love this story. I was expecting Flynn to just remain in the depths with Yuri, but am glad that the story continued on from there. Good job on this :)
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
aw that was such a beautiful story and an epic ending
Kaleiya chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Wha... It's the first time I've read an english fanfiction like this one. I like how you made this universe and it's very original.

Good job !
dhampire712 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful story :)
Seraphic Dragon chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
So cute! I love the different stories told about Flynn's many attempts to break Yuri's curse. It was like a new story every time Thanks for the great story.
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Wonderful, gave me goosebumps owo