Reviews for Naruto: Great Clan Days
Ky111 chapter 26 . 8/30
Awesome work as always from you. Took quite awhile for me to work completely through this story but definitely worth it and I can't wait to see what's going to happen in this story or your others, when life let's you write fanfiction.

Until the next one.
Mugglewizard chapter 26 . 7/31
This is an awesome story. the plot and world building had me hooked. there are some weak spots for grammar but generally the story flows well and builds the imagery. also the comic and action scenes are interspersed well.

on the plot I like how the characters motivations are all different yet the same. it is also fun to meet the characters we know fron canon having different alliegeneces and loyalties. I can't wait for Naruto to meet Haku and Mei. I am hoping those will join his crusade. I was also hoping for shikamaru to join in sooner. I don't really like Ino as a character but the way you have her in better left unsaid makes her a little less irritating so I was expecting her appearance as well. will Naruto learn the sage arts? but first he would need to sign the toad summons. I can't wait to see how Bee is in this world. I also like how you have been portraying Sasuke all the way to how he released the seal on the virus canister. totally in character.

updates have slowed down on your end but I guess it's as you said on the AN. hope you get round to updating faster
Klajdi chapter 26 . 7/23
I left it at Chapter 23 and I'm glad I'm back for it!

Keep it up!
Paranormal17 chapter 26 . 7/21
I like this make more of this

your version of naruto In this world is spot on well done, keep it up.
side note, are we going to get Naruto going full power any time soon because I feel like we haven't yet.
Mikagami39 chapter 26 . 7/19
Read all 26 chapters and I have to say: You have impressed me with some of your other stories, but this one...this one is [i]damn[/i] impressive.
You removed [b]one[/b] key event. A single event that changed the course of things to follow and you then let it, the world, glide on. The impact of that event not taking place is profound. You illustrated it time and again in this story. Some of them obvious and blatant, like Kushina and Minato being alive, for starters. Or that none of the Clans have any trust for those outside their own Clan. Some things were simpler to discern. The changes in character personalities, policies, and drives, without the Hidden Village concepts in play. Then you had some very subtle ones hidden here and there. Some of them I caught but I am almost certain I missed a lot more.

So I made sure to favorite this story and I do look forward to seeing the next twist come our way as the story progresses.
Mr. Munch chapter 26 . 7/5
Really been enjoying catching up on Great Clan Days! Left off around Cha 13 before I got caught up with other things and returned to a story just as beautifully written as I left it.

Serious props!

Really enjoying the development of the world and watching the characters interact. Personally I’ve found that to have been the best part of this story, hands down.

Adding Tayuya in is going to make for an interesting dynamic! Excited for more! Can’t wait to see how the gang wrestled the world and watching their relationships grow over time!
Epic chapter! So glad we got to see Tayuya make an appearance, I have to wonder if we're going to see the rest of the Sound 4 at some point later on? I always feel like Tayuya is an underused character in fan-fiction, so I'm glad to see her included here in all of her foul-mouthed glory. I'm also interested in seeing how capable Nawaki is, being that he's taking on Ginkaku & Kinkaku, that's gotta bode well for him being some type of bonafide badass. I look forward to seeing what his style of fighting and ninjutsu array is like.
Uzumaki D Narut0 chapter 1 . 6/23
Hoi,

I don't wanna be nitpicking, because this is honestly a wonderful story, but please use either ninja or shinobi. It kinda breaks the flow when you use the terms interchangeably.

Still, it's a good read.
IndianaJohhney chapter 26 . 6/12
God this story is good. I started reading at about noon yesterday and I was so entrapped by the story I just kept reading. Truly you are a gift to man sir!
Tomon chapter 26 . 6/12
It's always funny to see the well known characters in different settings with changed background that shaped them.
Just Kabuto presence alone is keeping me in such suspence waiting for the "shoe to drop" so to speak, while knowing that nothing like that might even be in the cards. It's perfectly possible for him to truly be "just" a medic with few tricks up his sleeve but no dangerous to his new allies. Still hard to trust him anyway and one have to fear for TenTen, she can easily loose more than her "innocence" :-D

Also while one could say it's used quite a lot I love the fact Naruto is truly using fuinjutsu given he got both of his parent to teach him atop of his own inventive abilities.
It's done just right. Not overpowering and fixing everything kind of ability, but decisive and when used well game changing.

Also loved pretty much every scene with Tayuya and I think that after both the sort of test and also seeing what is under that friendly facade she will not try anything else but will also prove quite helpful. Heck I can see her wanting to leave with them at the end. And there even might be one thing I can see her trying - flirting or just seducing Naruto for her own amusement/need/desire and I admit being quite interested in seeing how this Naruto would handle something like that :)

Excellent job.
BKTHEASSASIN chapter 26 . 6/10
Really great chapter havent read this in awhile was wondering what narutos rank would be currently because i thought he was just high chunin but it seems he is higher. Like there wasnt a time skip after the disease defense fight. So waa wondering what his rank was
IndianaJohhney chapter 1 . 6/7
Godly content
trlalaa chapter 19 . 5/31
Kakashi reminds me of grumpy cat. ...Were grumpy cat able to talk. :P
readthishit chapter 26 . 5/31
epic as usual! im so excited we finally get to see a bit of sakura, hopefully she'll be a useful badass. speaking of badass, naruto showing off his darker side is always fun. the sunshine boy really can't afford to fuck around in mizu tho. gotta say, im wondering if this mizu has any prejudice for bloodline limits like they did in cannon. also, really hoping to see kisame or mei while the gang is in mizu, or haku and zabuza
trkakaa chapter 18 . 5/29
Sasuke is suuuuch a jerk. I liked Naruto's tantrum: Sasuke, just go away! Gosh Tina!
2,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »