Reviews for Naruto: Great Clan Days
kaxipoptos chapter 7 . 9/27
Θα
Angel Fantasy chapter 22 . 9/21
Can't wait to see what happens next! :D
allen Vth chapter 2 . 9/11
Good work Kakashi, give the kid some hope only to bring it back down. At least Naruto is a pretty determined fellow.
allen Vth chapter 1 . 9/11
Five words: Yes. Yes! YES! YES! YES!
You already got me hooked with the first chapter, and Naruto a Junchiriki is just desserts for me, actually, having him being more or less pals with Kurama was the best part. Being friendly with a giant demon fox instead of normal kids your age ;)
Masterx01 chapter 1 . 9/2
Uhmmm, well outside from the fact that the hidden villages era never came up the others thing are way too close to the canon... thing that is a little hard to believe, specialy with Obito due that you have to cooking him up in a very special form to end with someone like the one in the canon... Kamui and everything...

And from the fact that Nagato have the Rinnegan and Obito is around then that means that Madara was able to obtain the Hashirama cells and begin the Tsuki no Me plan...

a problem here though... Why Naruto isnt able to do the Bushin no Jutsu? that doesnt make any sense even if his chakra is more stronger that the Uzumaki average... The canon one cant because his chakra lvl were half way to the Kage lvl with a sub-par control when he was in the academy, here? even if he has jounin lvl reserves (an that exagerating a little) with the chakra walking exercises mastered he should be able to do that jutsu without problems.
GoodVibezzz chapter 9 . 8/24
Minato's a f*cking badass, so is kurama can't forget kurama.
Ecomadness chapter 22 . 8/17
Loving this story I can't wait for more.
I meant to say Kage level and Jonin Level
DW3137 chapter 22 . 8/4
It's ironic that the big talks about Kabuto being a weakling but he is actually comparable to kakashi who is stronger than any of the 12
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 8/3
that was great
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 8/2
that was good keep it up
sagar hussain chapter 22 . 8/2
Excellent Chapter. Hope you update soon.
Lightsbane1905 chapter 22 . 8/1
yes, no technique is ever impresive. until people start dying from it
Remember The Difference between Mage and Jonin level is very wide..

Remember the pain Arc..

Nagato aka Pain easily swatted away Elite Jonin like Kakashi.

Even Itachi admitted that he could not take on Jiryia is alone and even with Kisame as back up.. There is no guarantee for victory.

Orchimaru got his butt handed to him by Itachi.. Because he Greatly understimated Itachi...such arrogance.. To acually underestimate someone like Itachi is Sucidal.
Shisoukengo chapter 22 . 7/30
Yassss! Another chapter, and filled with such awesomeness too! I can't wait to read the next one.
1,941 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »