Reviews for Naruto: Great Clan Days
Bloody Song chapter 24 . 2/11
Would love to see a Naruto and Hinata romance in this story but will see what happens.
Bergholt Stuttley Johnson chapter 24 . 2/9
Just blitzed through the doc.
Putting the setting in the clan war era is quite nice and gives us a fresh side to the characters we know.
Shadow Merit chapter 24 . 2/8
Great story bro.
Luxiur chapter 24 . 1/28
I love the premise of this fic and your interpretations of the characters. Thanks for sharing this with us!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 24 . 1/23
Ah hell, another adventure for naruto and co...now I know this is a story where romance isn’t the main plot like you’re mo steer that too freaking long to catch up on (I’m teasing) but I am curious if anyreplationships will come In and is Kabuto still a simpering spy or is he genuine in this one? It’s hard to find decent narutoxtwmten ficts.
Ridunkulous chapter 1 . 1/23
"I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!" If anybody caught that in chapter 2, that's a line from a movie with Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell called The Other Guys. Hilarious movie by the way. Just had to point that out.
Stone Shield chapter 11 . 1/19
Always like to reread this chapter for a laugh. "The bikinis, the babes...the hospitality."
Useful76 chapter 24 . 1/12
Damn it. I'm all caught up. Reading your stories goes by so fast. I'll wait another couple years and read up again. Nah jk.
Useful76 chapter 18 . 1/11
I was hoping you'd go here with Orochimaru. He's an amoral sociopath but he doesn't go out of his way to cause trouble. He's just a mad scientist wanting to see what happens. Making a cool Billion off of selling the disease and the cure sounds like something right up his alley. I also like how he took a shine to Tenten from an analytical point of view. Really an excellent all around scene and I was glad you played it out that way. It wouldn't have fit the tone to have Naruto storm the stronghold and fight tooth and nail to get the antidote.
Useful76 chapter 9 . 1/9
Bahaha! He actually punched him the throat! I knew you wouldn't let me down.
Useful76 chapter 1 . 1/7
In
Chris Flow chapter 24 . 1/4
Man, this story is great! Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2017
Yo! Just realized how familiar it is so far to Samurai Champloo. The nostalgia waves are coming now, Ja Ne!
jtcr chapter 24 . 12/14/2017
Man I have enjoyed this story so much! I can't wait for the next chapter so thank you for writing!
DarkKing009 chapter 23 . 12/14/2017