Reviews for Naruto: Great Clan Days
Klajdi chapter 22 . 7/15
This shit is lit as fuck and I hope you continue it some day.
Keep being awesome!
Peace!
InfinityMask chapter 2 . 6/13
Damn.. this is good... the plot and everything is very amazingly well made.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 6/3
So how long ago did Nagato get his fancy purple eyes? Because unless he's got very little experience with them, he could have just killed Naruto to get the Bijuu out of the way, then resurrected him using that Demon Head Rebirth thing.
On some level I'm hoping that the masked man turns out to be Teuchi. Make the ramen guy meme legitimate. I don't care how or why.
QuestionsForSome chapter 1 . 5/23
Are there any plans for an update?
Narut0 Senju chapter 6 . 5/20
I am surprised they just don't have sealing scrolls full of water, if they need water why not put it in a container and seal it away, if they can seal away all the treasure in the later chapters.
Drraig chapter 22 . 4/28
Yaaaaaaaas!
weeknd chapter 1 . 4/21
up!
WolfofWar chapter 22 . 3/31
I have read through the entire story and I am honestly impressed at how you are handling this take on the naruto universe please update this story as soon as possible I would love to see how they deal with the fire guardians and is asuma going to be considered an outcast from his clan for being more of a fighter and massacrer than the rest of the clan combined?
You kill kiba and left sasuke alive. You are pissing me me off with over powering sasuke. Really, that should have being one of the main changes for once.
xiaomaome101Gmail.com chapter 10 . 1/21
is he being paired with tenten?
names and stuff chapter 22 . 1/7
Those little journal entries from Naruto sort of ruins the suspense of him dieing
Guest chapter 22 . 12/28/2016
update
J chapter 22 . 12/27/2016
hey I'm enjoying the stories you write your spin on events and the different ways you make them and still have significant impact on the story is simply mind blowing. there a story called political alliances done by agent g another great author on the site I feel like there should be more than the story but I don't have the skill to do justice to his story if u like it and agent g is ok with it you should try writing a sequel or remake of the story only if he ok with it but until than please keep writing your stories when you can.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/23/2016
Just a thing here I think it would've been better if someone other than naruto got infected with he Uchia bio weapon simply for the fact we know he's going to survive for two reasons: the first being that at the beginning of chapters you sometimes have a memoir from naruto from years into the future and secondly because it's naruto for fucks sake you're not going to kill off the main character are you so I think it would've been better if someone like tenten or Kushina or hell even kanaka somehow got infected, if kanaka died it would be interesting to see how narutos character would develop
1,961 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »