Reviews for Naruto: Great Clan Days
Artimuos Sen chapter 34 . 5/24
Why made Minato weak against A when in Manga he literally took both A & B together.
lnept chapter 34 . 5/3
Love the update. Contrary to what others are saying, I think it's perfectly logical to make A a larger threat. Gives me Attila the Hun vibes. Minato's OP anyway. Still holding out hope Hinata will one day be able to talk to Naruto lol
Shisoukengo chapter 34 . 5/1
Another excellent chapter on your part! I really like the budding dynamics between Tayuya, Tenten, and Shino. Naruto's budding group definitely needs an opportunity to gel. Hopefully, you bring Hinata back into the mix more soon, Neji too. I'm still not sure about Anko and Kakashi though, the Scarecrow is just too notoriously anti-social for anything more than camaraderie. I must admit to being a little bit let down at the outcome of Naruto & Tsunade's discussion though, I was truly hoping that the jinchuuriki would be able to wrangle something more out of her than their clan's relation. However, I'm guessing that given Naruto's parentage, even if the Senju knew anything, Tsunade likely would've come up with some other reason or excuse to not share that info. Nawaki is pretty cool though, hopefully, we get to see more scenes of him and Naruto interacting. I look forward to reading the next one.
Don't really appreciate that you nerfed and Made Minato weak.

Saying that A can Shrug off Minato Rasengan is laughable.. you don't really understand his stats... did the money go that is technically still the fastest Shinobi in terms of Base speed and Reactiom.. He mastered Sage Mode.

Not to mention that you breaking down graded his intelligence especially in combat.. I'm sorry but he literally learn to counter Obito's Kamui despite having no prior knowledge of his abilities... Obito knows everything about Minato and Minato has no knowledge of what you're capable of... and Minato Still Wrecked Him.

Are you also forgetting that Minato was overpowerimg both Killer B and A at the Same time.. if it wasn't for killer bee.. Minato in Base would of easily Killed A despite the lightning armor.

Keep in mind that Minato is this Op without Sage Mode.. please don't get me wrong I'm not actually exaggerate hus abilities
Yori512 chapter 34 . 4/30
As usual, the chapter really pulled me in. Love the stories man!
REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

.,..,,,..
Octavian chapter 2 . 4/25
Always good to see you update. Can't wait for the next
aayushjakhar chapter 1 . 4/25
every fucking thing is same, this is called fanfiction not copy paste site.

if you are making a new timeline a new world than do something different.

naruto getting hate becoming jinchuriki nagato rinnegan naruto same personality nothing changes

can't you show some imagination bro.
random dude chapter 34 . 4/23
hey! Great chapter!
i had a few questions.
How many chapters do you estimate the story to be of in the end?
By when do you expect to finish the story?

The story line is really cool. Thanks for such a great fanfic
Just outta curiosity are you planning on continuing your one piece naruto Xover high seas or nah?
Tenro100 chapter 34 . 4/21
Very awesome and enjoyable read from start to finish
Rodrigo Vega Vega chapter 1 . 4/21
Estoy empezando a leerlo y tengo un pensamiento constante en mi mente...INCREÍBLE, GENIAL, MARAVILLOSO, BRILLANTE, ALUCINANTE Y UN SIN FIN DE COSAS MÁS. De verdad esto es realmente fresco, se diferencia de los fanfics de Naruto y se siente jodidamente bien y apenas empiezo y ya estoy enamorado de la obra.
Rusty Thebanite chapter 34 . 4/19
Looooved it! And the additional info on the mysterious sealer! Juicy!
JPMod chapter 34 . 4/19
Great to see this updated! :)

Oh, boy. Naruto just have to go talk to Tsunade? Least she did not fell for his "Talk no Jutsu" as fans call Naruto's 'skill' of convincing people. Yet I have a feeling the 'thief' Nawaki was talking about is the the masked man Naruto was searching for. I'm surprise Naruto had yet to put the two together, for after all, the scroll was stolen 15 years ago, and it was that time the masked man sealed Kurama in Naruto. Coincidence? I think not.

I'm still wondering how Kakashi met Obito in this universe. If the masked man is Obito, how did he ended up giving Kakashi his eye? It's not like the incident in canon had happened in this Clan Universe.

Anyway, I see the fight with Alpha Clan is going to be tough, especially if Minato and Naruto will have to find ways to power up to defeat A and B.

Until the next chapter, take care! :)
timijaf chapter 34 . 4/19