Reviews for Lucky
XZanayu chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Excellent job! Can't wait for the sequel!
666Peaches101 chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
For your epilogue
Bashful, "Oh gosh!" Turning all red lol that's how I express about your story very sweet. Well done.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
That. Was. Just. Beautiful. How. They. Confessed. Their. Love. For. One. Another
HELLACRE13 chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Awwww...such a lovely story. Showcasing love and tenderness and warmth. Thanks for writing and hope you have a great summer and don't forget we get a sm/ww comic series in October!
krazie4kaldiana chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Beautiful. Oh. Man. Kryptonite. As. Diana. Said. Together. Theor. Stronger. And kal. Never. Will. Fail. For. The. Sake. Of. His. Wife. And. Child. Good. Job
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Nice...but boy oh boy are things going to get tough!
Mamastei chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Great! Update soon...
Quitethefangirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I only read chapter 1 and I think it's a strong start. I think you really have the characters down. I could see Diana saying every word. Can't wait to read more
666Peaches101 chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
So far I read ten chapters. Your story is beautifully written its well done with the DC characters I salute you. Continue your story please )
I hope you saw the Man of Steel. For me its superb
ThanatusX chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Great story. I enjoy every chapter. Looking forward to more.
Mere-Brennan chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
love this story
Mr.Moe chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
I love your story...only one thing Batman would never be as forth coming with information as he was described. Especially about Clark and his happiness or weakness. They are friends. Bruce would take a bullet for Clark and would not allow anyone to take him down, except Bruce himself.
Makk chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
nice story :3
Guest chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
Awesome updates. Well done on the Fred part!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Well done Diana and Kal. I understand Diana's apprehension but they both need to learn that truth is the one thing above all that will keep a marriage safe. Great updates, more soon please.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »