Reviews for Lucky
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Great start. Can't wait to read more!
casema chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Sweet. :)
phyrephly chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Clark's a lucky man; Diana seemed so intent on cooking him breakfast - super-fast thinking saved the day - and Clark's stomach, no doubt. The grave side scene was lovely; I agree with you, I've always contended Diana is the one place where Kal-El can feel safe. Clark undoubtly felt, indeed was, safe with his parents, but he couldn't be Kryptonian with them. With Diana, he can be all his is. This chapter was short, but sweet. ;)
kassie chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
So. Bitter. Sweet. That. Makes. You. Relate. Good. Job. Keep. It. Up
Mr.Moe chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Hey, I like it. You have a good rhythm and tone. I look forward to your next chapter.
phyrephly chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Hey DP, this is good stuff - a promising start. Hope your exams went well you should take care of them first, really, I suppose - fans of this story and the others you'll write are ok with waiting - especially in exam season.
Spoons There Are chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Great Second Chapter.

Looking forward to reading more.
casema chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Explore their feelings for each other? Oh please do since we don't get enough of it with DC. :)
casema chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Yay, more SMWW stories!

A high school reunion in Smallville and Clark shows up with Diana as his wife. Awesome! Er, sorry Lana.
Spoons There Are chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Great start.

Looking forward to reading more.
Mr.Moe chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
You're off to a good start, It was a nice easy read. Your characters have a nice sense of warmth...
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Nice start. I know that song. Yeah fits them. Always cool to read stories of them already married. You did well for a first attempt. Some little punctuation errors but nothing to over distract. Will continue to follow this.
SepatownSon chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
First story... Those are an interesting experience, but they're a whole lot of fun. So far so good, looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Mozez101 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Pretty good start. Looking forward to your next chapter.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4