Reviews for Lucky
HELLACRE13 chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Yippeeeeee! Can't wait to see her tell him!
Mr.Moe chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
You're doing a fine job... don't second guest yourself. Clark and Diana are like two sides of the same coin. They compliment each other in every way. They complete each other in every way. So when you write think about it like that. They are the couple that every one wants to be, and have wanted to see forever. Bella and Edward nah, Han Solo and Leia, nah, Brad Pitt and Angelina, or if you prefer Brad Pitt and Jen nah these two are the it couple!
phyrephly chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I feel for Lana, but obviously clark does love her, he just was never in love with her. it's good that Lana and Diana seem to be developing a friendship - at least, Lana didn't shy away from the truth, as Diana gave it. But Clark has melted that hard, Warrior Amazonian exterior that Diana had surrounded her heart with. And she gave him a chance to be "normal" while still being fully himself. Looking forward to the rest of this one...Hope your exams went well! ;D
bcwmh chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Lucky indeed! Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the next one! :)
SepatownSon chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I like the way Clark described his feelings. Being in love seems rather simple to him, he just is, and there isn't much fanfare to it. We seem to be on a similar wavelength on how he expresses his feelings. Good chapter.
that-guy chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Really great story of the best couple ever.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Nice udpate...more soon please.
MythosThespian chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Been enjoying this story and can't wait to read more of the dynamic between these two.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Great start. Can't wait to read more!
casema chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Sweet. :)
phyrephly chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Clark's a lucky man; Diana seemed so intent on cooking him breakfast - super-fast thinking saved the day - and Clark's stomach, no doubt. The grave side scene was lovely; I agree with you, I've always contended Diana is the one place where Kal-El can feel safe. Clark undoubtly felt, indeed was, safe with his parents, but he couldn't be Kryptonian with them. With Diana, he can be all his is. This chapter was short, but sweet. ;)
kassie chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
So. Bitter. Sweet. That. Makes. You. Relate. Good. Job. Keep. It. Up
Mr.Moe chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Hey, I like it. You have a good rhythm and tone. I look forward to your next chapter.
phyrephly chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Hey DP, this is good stuff - a promising start. Hope your exams went well you should take care of them first, really, I suppose - fans of this story and the others you'll write are ok with waiting - especially in exam season.
Spoons There Are chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Great Second Chapter.

Looking forward to reading more.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »