Reviews for Lucky
SepatownSon chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I like the way Clark described his feelings. Being in love seems rather simple to him, he just is, and there isn't much fanfare to it. We seem to be on a similar wavelength on how he expresses his feelings. Good chapter.
that-guy chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Really great story of the best couple ever.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Nice udpate...more soon please.
MythosThespian chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Been enjoying this story and can't wait to read more of the dynamic between these two.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Great start. Can't wait to read more!
casema chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Sweet. :)
phyrephly chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Clark's a lucky man; Diana seemed so intent on cooking him breakfast - super-fast thinking saved the day - and Clark's stomach, no doubt. The grave side scene was lovely; I agree with you, I've always contended Diana is the one place where Kal-El can feel safe. Clark undoubtly felt, indeed was, safe with his parents, but he couldn't be Kryptonian with them. With Diana, he can be all his is. This chapter was short, but sweet. ;)
kassie chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
So. Bitter. Sweet. That. Makes. You. Relate. Good. Job. Keep. It. Up
Mr.Moe chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Hey, I like it. You have a good rhythm and tone. I look forward to your next chapter.
phyrephly chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Hey DP, this is good stuff - a promising start. Hope your exams went well you should take care of them first, really, I suppose - fans of this story and the others you'll write are ok with waiting - especially in exam season.
Spoons There Are chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Great Second Chapter.

Looking forward to reading more.
casema chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Explore their feelings for each other? Oh please do since we don't get enough of it with DC. :)
casema chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Yay, more SMWW stories!

A high school reunion in Smallville and Clark shows up with Diana as his wife. Awesome! Er, sorry Lana.
Spoons There Are chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Great start.

Looking forward to reading more.
Mr.Moe chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
You're off to a good start, It was a nice easy read. Your characters have a nice sense of warmth...
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »