Reviews for Moments Seen and Unseen
adaasgard chapter 13 . 1/5
I LOVE YOUR HISTORY, BUT I DONT KNOW ENGLISH. SOMEONE TRANSLATE FOR ME. IM INTERESTED IN MOMENTS EXILED.
WITH EFFORT TO CONTINUE READING.
Montreat11 chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
Vivian, to get Moments Exiled, sign in or create an account and PM me. :D
Vivian chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
How do I get a hold of Moments Exiled?
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
that was absolutely incredible
ZELDA616 chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
I love the fact that you included his note in this chapter! Not many people know about that!
ladybugsmomma chapter 71 . 1/29/2015
Amazing work! I'm off to read the next one!
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 70 . 12/17/2014
Marvelous story!:)
katido chapter 46 . 9/6/2014
A good job with the last chapters, as always.
It's a pleasure to read each time and when there are more chapters in once reading, also is the pleasure.
Thanks a lot to share your talent.
Skitzoeinhoven chapter 23 . 8/24/2014
That was a short "eternity" staying with her in bed. Though I suppose overall, being with her... "it's forever, dearie" he technically still held his end of the bargain. I like these "in bed" moments. Not necessarily the sensual moments (though I enjoy those too), but the moments when they are open to each other. It just coincidentally happens to be when they're in bed. Lol.
Skitzoeinhoven chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
This is such a beautiful tender moment. Perhaps Rumple's susceptible moments for truth are in the middle of the night. That seems to be the growing trend with your story. At least I think it makes sense for his character. At night it's peaceful. You're able to think with limited distractions. You can hide your facial expressions in the cover of darkness. Makes sense. I dig. Ah! I love the deal she makes with the dealmaker. How exciting! Speaking his language. Nice. You should try to incorporate this deal more in Moments Revealed and Unrevealed. It would be a nice flashback to your previous stories. Or not. I don't know. Just a suggestion. I LOVE your series anyways.
Skitzoeinhoven chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
I like how you delicately worded the dialogue here to make their encounter at the library more meaningful. Nice. Because of what you did here, it made that library scene more poignant. Very sensible. Great chapter. Poor Belle. It sucks so much and is so incredibly frustrating how secretive he is.
Skitzoeinhoven chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
Ah! Yes... the beauty of a weekend. I suppose people of FTL don't really know of the significance of each day of the week like we do. How observant of you. I really do like how you have her items from their world scattered around his house. I just means that the curse knew that they were destined for each other. Poetic. Awww! I love their dialogue on when they fell in love with each other. How Romantic! Warm fuzzies. Love it. Is it sad that I prefer this story over the actual story of "La Belle et La Bete"?
Skitzoeinhoven chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
3/3! Yep, I can see why you shunned this chapter into Exile. But you know what? I liked it. It's raunchy and rich which makes your story realistic and relate-able. So, I'm glad that you brought it out. Adds another crater to your overall story and thus creating more depth to the characters exploring situations that most couples go through. These scenarios aren't usually depicted in literature, but that's what makes your writing interesting, because you accomplish all of this all while paying homage to their humanity. And part of what makes us human is sex. So, overall... my opinion of the chapter... Not bad, but not necessary either.
Skitzoeinhoven chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
It's interesting to see in your story that the curse deliberately placed all of her belongings in his house as well. But I'm sure, now that I think about it, it makes sense. What better slap-in-the-face, than to have the things of the thing you once loved to still be around to remind you of what you don't have anymore. What torture! But, now that they're together, I suppose it works inversely. How poetic.
Skitzoeinhoven chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
Woo hoo! 2/3! I'm striking gold! I know its a filler chapter but I enjoyed reading it all the same. I love their intimate interaction and this rediscovery of how to express their love for one other. It plays on my heartstrings. Such sweet sounds. :)