Reviews for Moments Seen and Unseen
ladybugsmomma chapter 71 . 1/29
Amazing work! I'm off to read the next one!
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 70 . 12/17/2014
Marvelous story!:)
katido chapter 46 . 9/6/2014
A good job with the last chapters, as always.
It's a pleasure to read each time and when there are more chapters in once reading, also is the pleasure.
Thanks a lot to share your talent.
Skitzoeinhoven chapter 23 . 8/24/2014
That was a short "eternity" staying with her in bed. Though I suppose overall, being with her... "it's forever, dearie" he technically still held his end of the bargain. I like these "in bed" moments. Not necessarily the sensual moments (though I enjoy those too), but the moments when they are open to each other. It just coincidentally happens to be when they're in bed. Lol.
Skitzoeinhoven chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
This is such a beautiful tender moment. Perhaps Rumple's susceptible moments for truth are in the middle of the night. That seems to be the growing trend with your story. At least I think it makes sense for his character. At night it's peaceful. You're able to think with limited distractions. You can hide your facial expressions in the cover of darkness. Makes sense. I dig. Ah! I love the deal she makes with the dealmaker. How exciting! Speaking his language. Nice. You should try to incorporate this deal more in Moments Revealed and Unrevealed. It would be a nice flashback to your previous stories. Or not. I don't know. Just a suggestion. I LOVE your series anyways.
Skitzoeinhoven chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
I like how you delicately worded the dialogue here to make their encounter at the library more meaningful. Nice. Because of what you did here, it made that library scene more poignant. Very sensible. Great chapter. Poor Belle. It sucks so much and is so incredibly frustrating how secretive he is.
Skitzoeinhoven chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
Ah! Yes... the beauty of a weekend. I suppose people of FTL don't really know of the significance of each day of the week like we do. How observant of you. I really do like how you have her items from their world scattered around his house. I just means that the curse knew that they were destined for each other. Poetic. Awww! I love their dialogue on when they fell in love with each other. How Romantic! Warm fuzzies. Love it. Is it sad that I prefer this story over the actual story of "La Belle et La Bete"?
Skitzoeinhoven chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
3/3! Yep, I can see why you shunned this chapter into Exile. But you know what? I liked it. It's raunchy and rich which makes your story realistic and relate-able. So, I'm glad that you brought it out. Adds another crater to your overall story and thus creating more depth to the characters exploring situations that most couples go through. These scenarios aren't usually depicted in literature, but that's what makes your writing interesting, because you accomplish all of this all while paying homage to their humanity. And part of what makes us human is sex. So, overall... my opinion of the chapter... Not bad, but not necessary either.
Skitzoeinhoven chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
It's interesting to see in your story that the curse deliberately placed all of her belongings in his house as well. But I'm sure, now that I think about it, it makes sense. What better slap-in-the-face, than to have the things of the thing you once loved to still be around to remind you of what you don't have anymore. What torture! But, now that they're together, I suppose it works inversely. How poetic.
Skitzoeinhoven chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
Woo hoo! 2/3! I'm striking gold! I know its a filler chapter but I enjoyed reading it all the same. I love their intimate interaction and this rediscovery of how to express their love for one other. It plays on my heartstrings. Such sweet sounds. :)
Skitzoeinhoven chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
Yay! I get to read an Exiled Chapter! So far... love how intimate and human the conversation about their "first time" together turned out. Awww... he was afraid he had hurt her. It was very sweet and felt very real. I absolutely admire the way you capture Rumple's body language in words. Body language is everything to Belle. It's one of the many languages she's fluent in... well done! And now I have a new definition of "honey-mooning" Thanks.
Skitzoeinhoven chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
I can only imagine how frustrating it must have been for Belle to adjust to this cursed life. I always wondered if she ever had a cursed life with cursed memories in the padded cell under the hospital, or if all of her memories were completely wiped away. But you do a fantastic job explaining that later in the series. Love the approach and your stance on her character. Either way, out of all the characters on the show, I think she was the one that suffered the most. Loved the messages he left behind for Belle. Very much like what he would do. Really enjoyed the character follow-up. Like the details of, "Oh, yeah... she doesn't know these things" and "Yeah, this sort of technology doesn't exist in the land that she knows of." Nice.
Skitzoeinhoven chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
I really enjoyed reading the sweet side of Rumple. Very much in character. If I was Belle I would have certainly have been a "kept woman" for him as well. Splendid. Another very heartwarming chapter.
RumbelleWedding chapter 70 . 7/20/2014
Finished that one too and moving on to Moments Missed! The moments you create are SO believable! I SO wish that you would release more chapters for Exile though! You are teasing us by telling us it's there and we can't read it! The three chapters from Exile were really good and even though they weren't important for the plot i think they fitted in well! Hope to see more chaps from Exile! GREAT STORY!
katido chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
What ? Are you kidding ? There's more chapter exiled ?

It's just torment me to say that !

I can understand that you're don't like write those kind of scenes, but I can assure you that you're great at this.

I've LOVED the three chapters. It was like found another piece of gold in a treasure chest. I couldn't go to sleep even if now there only few houres before I must wake me up to go to work.

Please, please, please, edited the others chapters exiled.