Reviews for I'm Getting Over You
chism chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
this touched my heart more than your other story about cliché hate and love thing with nalu and karen, i mean, this is about appreciation and not knowing what you had when it's gone or something, right? and this is marginally funny and heartbreaking at the same time, i wish you'd finish this soon, though, i wanna get to the resolution, also, i really like you, as a writer of course
alydragneel chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
my heart is breaking damn it
alydragneel chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
omg when I saw the title, I started singing The click five's song and then reading about your note that it was what inspired you omggg
NoLongerMakingFanFic chapter 4 . 11/25/2016
I want to know what happens really badly. It is such a good story
AnonymousWasHere chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
aww this chapter made me tear up a little when natsu was saying goodbye awwww it can't end here.
Batman chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
i like...plz update,I sad u no post for dis story.
(I actually know proper English,if you were wondering.)
Vana Saints chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! I LOVED IT! YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE WRITERS' GOALS! I SERIOUSLY WISH MY STORIES WERE AS GOOD AS YOURS OR AT LEAST AS CLOSE AS YOURS!
RenesmeVivio chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
Oh man now I should wait for chapter5 to release, pretty please update no matter what.
RenesmeVivio chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
So Natsu what have you done haha
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
Please update soon!
NaLu050300 chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Can you please please please update this story *puppy begging eyes* its such a good story so far I really want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
I know it's pratically been 2 years, but could you update for one last chapter, please please please
nicole143mb chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
Pleaseeeeeeeee finishhhhhhhh
johncahill chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
Wow I loved it. Hope you can continue!
Lucy chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
sting! dan! don't do DAN! ROUGE! LOKE! ZEREF! DDDDDDOOOOO SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!