Reviews for It's a kick... in a glass
Marcie Cohen chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Teehee! Pretty hilarious.
PeasentGirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
OMG! I love it! Can you make anymore like that? I wanna see Angel in a speedo! lol that would be sexy.
Actual Reality chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
That was... screw-y.

I like it a lot... very different...
Falling April chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
*laughs hysterically* Not the best characterizations, I think, but... that doesn't matter. I may steal the idea of the sunscreen writing... FYI... _ Only it would be Mark, because my Mark burns. BADLY.

*LOVES* I love you, that just made my day!
Liz chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Whoa, that was... strange... very... very... strange... you have a talent for writing fanfiction like that, I liked Mark's comparison to a post-tan Roger as a butterfinger. One question, why do you always make Angel out to be such a high-matinence brat in your stories? Despite that, though, it was awesomely wierd. keep writing.
Akari Van Halen chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
It was wrong...so wrong...so why do I love this story so much?

...'cause I'm insane, that's why.

Anyhoo, good fic, dude.
Markys gurl chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
I absolutely luv this story! This was the first fanfic story I ever read lol. It was histerical! Great job!

markysgurl (Emily - bohemianwitch07's writing partner lol)
MyDogAteMyPenname chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
dude! this is so funny! i love it so much that i showed a bunch of my friends this story and they loved it 2! please add another chapter!
bohemianwitch07 chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
THIS IS SOOO FUNNY! I HAVE READ THIS MORE THAN ONCE. PLEEEEEEZE WRITE MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Heeheehee...that's great. Very funny; also, for something so incredibly random, it makes a surprising amount of sense.

Favorite line: Collins was standing on the railing, debating whether or not to commit suicide because he could not please his lover. He could not tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi. Hari Kiri was the answer.
Daze chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
HA! i love it! a pink roger with taxi hair. that made my day
Foxy chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Oh my god I havent laughed so hard in ages! that was brilliant! :)
Shelby chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
LMFAO! "NO ANGEL, COLLINS ISN'T BLUE!" XD That's great. You are definitely one of the infinite Queens of RENThumor. _
tarnished glitter chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
LOL! I LOVE your stories! Roger...with a stuffed puppy named Cuddles... Oh God, that made my day. *Imagines Roger with his deepest darkest secrets written all over his sunburned back* Dear God...first the wig and now this. I love what you do to poor Roger! *snickers* Please write some more humor soon!
triphazard chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
heh heh heh... that was amusing. Writing things on people's backs in sunscreen is fun until that person finds out, especially if it's your sister. *evil grin* keep writing!