Reviews for The Dragon Ninja
lipidcreeper chapter 5 . 4/3
MORE!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Me: *eats virtual donut*
Randy: Hey why don't I get a donut?
Me: Because your the main character.
Randy: That doesn't make any sense!
Me: Life doesn't make sense. *gives Mey a donut*
Randy: Hey, why does SHE get a donut?
Me: Because she's an anime and she has an eyepatch. I like anime with eyepatches.
Mey: Yup.
Randy: I'm sad. :(
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Randy: DRAGON NINJA! I CHOOSE YOOOOOOOOOOOOU! Boop. :I
CJ: O_O
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Thank you so much I was practically DYING because nobody updated American Dragon for a while so *gasps for breath, the stops* can I have a donut?
RandyCunningham IsTheCheese chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
That was bruce man!
Nightshade1712 chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
I like this story its a good idea, I must say, Dragons Ninjas and Dragon Ninjas oh my, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, sorry I had to make that joke, any way, not the first time that idea has been used though, at least half way, I thought of a Half Dragon like you did, but my idea is for a Shadow dragon-alien Hybrid, though I like going with just the Shadow Dragon human hybrid, that would be funny to have all them meet, any way great job on all the chapters, cant wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Nope. Randy is still dead serious about sliding down the railing. Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Yeah, Randy is dead serious about sliding down the railing XD
vixen the cat chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Awesome! Dragon-ninjas rock! Please update soon! I must know what happens! Its kind of ironic, though. The dragon ninja is staying with the American Dragon AND the Norrisville ninja. Awesome how that worked out. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
OH MY GOD CONTINUE THIS IT'S HALARIOUS! I wonder if Randy is name after a ham band or something. Get it? CunningHAM?
rachealninja10 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I love RC9GN and I used to watch American Dragon Jake long all the time. This is going to be interesting. Yes, spud and Heidi as partners will be interesting, same as Trixie and Howard. It figures that you put all the heros together though.
DragonDude23 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Cool story I like it . I wouldn't mind reading more ( which means post more! :3).