Reviews for Her Little Secret
Snowflakekitty133 chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
on the last paragraph with "no" it's spelled know. Other than that its great! :D
Dark-Silver96 chapter 14 . 11/27/2017
good writting so far hope to see more in the future
see yaa
DS
Guest chapter 14 . 11/11/2017
Soul and Maka seem to be having so much fun in their friendship! I can't wait (and hope) to see it grow into something more in the future!
speedwannabe461 chapter 10 . 11/7/2017
Glad to see you back, and it would be nice if you continued this story. I think it has potential for a lot more development regarding Maka's status and her relationship with Soul, as well as what will happen once everyone at school finds out about her alter ego as a little more insight into the background of Soul's group? It's up to you, really. Keep it up!
CottonCoccon chapter 12 . 10/30/2017
Hello :D, I love this new chapter, it was so cute the way Soul search for a chance to be with her during performance :)
Their relationship it's getting interesting :D, I wonder if they end up together Maka can manage time for school, idol work and boyfriend o.o
And, will one day Liz, Patty, Tsubaki, Black Star and Kid know her true identity?
Many bleesings :D!
SoMa chapter 12 . 10/23/2017
This was such a fun chapter! Can’t wait to read the next one!
CottonCoccon chapter 11 . 10/17/2017
Hello!...thank you so much for resuming your stories!, and it doesn't matter if updates not come in the days announced ;)
It was a cute chapter...after all their feelings are developing and a romance that grows little by little is best rather than a rushed one.
Many bleesings and till the next update )!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/16/2017
That ending! Loved this chapter! So sweet
His bunny girl chapter 10 . 10/11/2017
Keep up with the story hun, you can always edit and prefect the story. I understand how you feel I was in the similar boat with ya. If writing is your passion and future then don’t give up. Practice and writing fanfiction is a great way to practice. I want to see you improve. Show us what you know, how much you have grown since then. Wow us but take in feed back. I chose to believe the fans of anime, books and such become a family. We may not know each other but I believe in you.
His bunny girl chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
This is a great story so far. The plot is quite captivating but it would be better if you fixed your spelling errors. Though keep up the great work.
IWillBelieveIt If I CanDreamIt chapter 10 . 10/11/2017
Hey Miyuki! I'm so glad you've been able to find time again and be able to start it back up. I'm so looking forward to finally finding out the ending ;p

Congrats on finishing high school. I hope you got the results you wanted. Good luck in collage, although if your writing is even better then when you were in 8th grade I don't think your gonna need it.

I'm very much looking forward to what's going happen in the story.
Dream x
Nessa chapter 9 . 5/18/2017
Will you ever update this fanfic again? I really want to know how the rest of the story is like.i really enjoyed reading this story :D
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
Um... am I missing something?
Where's the rest of it?! Ugh. This is like one of the cutest fanfic. I've read in like forever. ~
And now... it's over?! D
NUH. Chu cahnt take away mah fanfic. ;~;
Mystic Mists chapter 9 . 3/21/2016
I really love this story, it's just so awesome. But when I read chapter 9 I was sad because I didn't have any more chapters to read! But I did like when you made those two go on a date! I wonder what will happen. Please x infinity, continue this story and upload and post chapter 10 as soon as possible! I'll be waiting but don't make me wait that long!
lillyRdalton chapter 9 . 3/12/2016
I absolutely can NOT wait to see what happens next, I've read this story over and over again because I'm just so obsessed with it! You're an awesome writer and I can't wait for the update.