Reviews for Her Little Secret
Nessa chapter 9 . 5/18
Will you ever update this fanfic again? I really want to know how the rest of the story is like.i really enjoyed reading this story :D
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
Um... am I missing something?
Where's the rest of it?! Ugh. This is like one of the cutest fanfic. I've read in like forever. ~
And now... it's over?! D
NUH. Chu cahnt take away mah fanfic. ;~;
Masaki Meadows chapter 9 . 3/21/2016
I really love this story, it's just so awesome. But when I read chapter 9 I was sad because I didn't have any more chapters to read! But I did like when you made those two go on a date! I wonder what will happen. Please x infinity, continue this story and upload and post chapter 10 as soon as possible! I'll be waiting but don't make me wait that long!
lillyRdalton chapter 9 . 3/12/2016
I absolutely can NOT wait to see what happens next, I've read this story over and over again because I'm just so obsessed with it! You're an awesome writer and I can't wait for the update.
KAYLA chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
Kids let this be a lesson u always have a choice and no matter what be the bigger person.
Autumn'sPumpkin's World Of A Yandere Mixed With Yangire chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE ME AS YOUR FREAKING OC (Original Character Of The Author And Not From The Series) SO I CAN KICK BLACKSTAR,LIZ,AND (My 2nd Fav Character) PATTY'S ASSES DONT WORRY MAKA-CHAN REVENGE IS HERE *Yandere Laugh* THEY'RE GONNA PAY! SOUL-KUN SHOULD NOT TURN HIS BACK ON MAKA-CHAN

My World Is Madness Our Queen Is Queen Yuno And Am The Princess My Name Is Princess Pumpkin-Chan My Blood Is Mixed Yandere And Yangire REVENGE,MADNESS,AND BLOOD Is My Middle Name
SakuraEgg chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
OMK! (Oh My Kami) I CANT BELIEVE IT YOUR STORY IS SO BEAUTIFUL! ;) PLEASE COUNTINUE IT SUPER DUPER PLEASE LOVE AND LIKE YOUR STORY MAKA'S STAGE NAME WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! PLEASE RESPONSE AT MY COMMENT! :):D:))

Loves 3 And Likes (g),
Sâkürâ Ëgg/Sâkürâ Mîkü
Çhërry ßlössöm Ëgg/Mîkü
Depressed Goddes chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
Awesome story pleas update!
SymmetricalVampire88 chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
Awesome! Please continue!
queen-in-shining-armour chapter 9 . 6/27/2015
oh... I wanna see what happens next! Please continue :) *Soul is so cute!*
Lillyrd chapter 7 . 5/13/2015
I can't wait for chapter 10 ! This makes me so happy!
Lillyrd chapter 9 . 1/29/2015
Omfg! This is so adorable. It's like hands down amazing.
IWillBelieveIt If I CanDreamIt chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Omg I love this! I can just see all this happening , you are so talented! Please finish the story!
FW Wandering chapter 9 . 6/7/2014