Reviews for Career Suicide
owllover13 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
i say that the prank that Leo pulled was SOOO FUNNY! they should have knowned that he would do that! and im like u on the "I don't really like rushing into the action" it would wreck the hole story! oh and heres just a random "?" when peaple say "No flames please" what does that mean?! and i love this story so far!
TheWeirdestMuse chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
IF YOU DISCONTINUE THIS I WILL PERFORM THE BAT-BOGEY HEX ON YOU, I'M SERIOUS, KEEP WRITING!
SpinningHyperCookie chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Now nico is offended :p
Holy shist so the wolf mother isn't lupa like what I thought.
SpinningHyperCookie chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Awkward nico is adorbs :3
SpinningHyperCookie chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Wait wut just happened
And oh hey, it is who you are thinking :)
Trivia101 chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Tell me! Tell me! Tell me who heard everything! U have to update soon!
betsy chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
YYYYAAAAAYYYY UPDATE! really liked the chapter it was well writen and i love how you write all of these characters :) proud of you! and so since you are now in vacation i'm expecting you to updated more regurlarly ok? ok. so again i loved the chapter and can't wait for the next one oooh things are already getting interesting :P i kinda feel bad for Nico though awww :(
Empty Thoughts chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Omg I love the Nico/ Annabeth interaction thing you had going on. I thought that was just great.

*Coughs* If you need help with beta-ing, I could help. (That's my pen name up there. Too lazy to login) I'm an experienced author who gets all twitchy eyed at obvious grammar/ punctuation and spelling mistakes. Plus, I don't really feel like studying for exams or any of that junk, and for some reason I can't find any good long fics.

So tl;dr I'm bored and need stuff to do. Proof reading is right up my alley (though any mistakes in this, I'm blaming on my iPod because FOR THE LOVE OF GOD EVERYTHING IS SO SMALL AND FUSTRATING). If you decided to recruit me, just send me a PM and hopefully I'll get back to you within this century.
gg the awsome chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Yeah what year is it foes she travel back in time?
betsy chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Oh my gooooosh loved the chapter, im really excited to read the next chapter. I could actually imagine this being writen as a book more or less :P oh my goodness so funny but really you found leo's prank funny? tsk tsk tsk have you no shame x) anyways please update soon and do save your work next time :p
ilovepotato chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
I really love it! Can't wait for the next chapter:):):)
NoneOfYourBusiness0000 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
AWWWWWWW NICO IS SOOO ABORABLE! HES JUST SOOOO- I-I-I- I CAN'T!
NoneOfYourBusiness0000 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
AHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO O:
betsy chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. for a prologue im very interested and i really want to know whats going to happen, i really liked it and cant wait for the next chapter please update soon :) p.s its just the prologue and things got so intense :)
Trivia101 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013