Reviews for New acquaintances
badgirlanime chapter 13 . 6/7
Maybe is too late, but pleaseeeee continue it! Pleaseeeeee, I love your fic!
xxturtlelovexx chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
Fantastic story! Love MonaXRaph
Can not wait to read more.
PrayerGirl chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
YAY! They finally kissed! This was so sweet! Please update soon!
PrayerGirl chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
I love this so much and I freaking adored and loved the part with Raph and Mona! Oh there is never enough of them for me!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
Why haven't you updated this story?
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is interesting.

Please update soon.:)
ChaotixController chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
Well I'm interested in Alopex, and when is raph going to have a little one-on-one wit Karai?
serima chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
Oh no...please don't tell me Raph is going to leave Mona for Ninjara...
I mean I have nothing against her, I actually think the character is great! But I love Mona so much and she and Raph go great together especially in this story ahhhhhhhHHHHHHHH but it's your story and I will remain faithful.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
ah hun. how ive missed you! (not)
have you ever wondered how the shell hun got so freakishly large/strong? i mean, come on! he can get kicked through a brick wall and keep on fighting!
(btw r u gonna have Quarry in this fanfic?)
Juanita27 chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
That update was worth the wait! Aw angel made Donnie cry :( and wow the fight btwn donnie and karai, and the revelation that karai is miwa and don now knows- wow! Hope leo finds don b4 he gets into more trouble. Aww raph and Mona yay! And Mikey has Kayla...donnie needs someone since April will eventually be with Casey...maybe donnie and angel?! Great update, glad you are still working on the story, and thanks for sharing. Oh, and cameo's were fun and cool but they don't need to become regulars- the story has enough plot and characters as it is, adding more may just clog the story up. Is fine as is :)
GeekyGamerCat chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
I like LotusxLeo more please!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
Finally some Raph and Mona moment lol. Please update soon :D
Anonymous Rex chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
Great chapter here. I really like what new developments have come about here.
Keep writing!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
Lotus Blossom! Sweet!

It's about time that Angel had that talk with Donnie.

Also it's about time that Karai found out the truth, though I don't think she'll believe it at first.

Thanks for updating. :)