Reviews for Fallout
Wr chapter 9 . 8/4
Ohh well... what can I say...

This really started out as a fic with lots of potential. Imagine I have read everything even though half of what is being said about the organizations was hard for me to comprehend... (English not my native language)

But really. I love it.
Just that, it's a shame it didn't get more reviews that it deserved... I understand that you kind of rushed the ending, at least you didn't leave us hanging. Thank you for that.

But yeah, I feel sad for the others. :'(

Anyway, still good job. Your writing style itself is pretty nice, I like it. :)
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
oh wow! Great job!
KimiruMai chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
I have no idea why that reason for staying never really occurred to me. Of course Hiei would stay until he had fulfilled his vow.
Question: How much of his demon powers does Hiei typically use on the battle field, if any?
KimiruMai chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Damn, thirteen years. Poor Hiei. And poor Botan too...I wonder how she's gonna get him to loosen up this time.
KimiruMai chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
YAY! He found her!
*gushes* I just love Botan and Hiei fics. I ship them so much. I hope he's a little more open to her in this new version though. I wanted to beat him upside the head in the old one Is this version going to be extremely different from the original, or is it pretty much just a rewrite?