Reviews for Adopted Sister part 3
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 59 . 8/15
Loved it.
Ladysunshine6 chapter 59 . 8/12
I loved this chapter. I hope Sarah and the baby will be alright and that nothing happens.
Sam chapter 59 . 8/12
Yay! Another update! I get so excited when a new chapter comes out. :)
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 58 . 6/19
Nice chap
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 57 . 6/8
Nice chap...
Ladysunshine6 chapter 57 . 6/5
Ooh, I can't wait to see the connection for Amara and Sarah. That should be interesting on two women liking the same man.

Poor Sarah and Dean. Will Dean ever see the light and realize Sarah needs love too? I don't want Dean regretting anything if something happened to her and the baby.

Please update soon
I have to say unfortunately I won't be reading any more of this story, it seems to be the same old thing every chapter where they get together maybe and then she is continuously running away and time skipping. I mean you don't have to do every single episode but at least try not to skip big events in the actual story, it gets confusing. I liked the character to begin with but in the end I just thought, 'You know what, I don't even care if she actually gets with Dean, if she wants to leave then stay gone because truthfully she just gets knocked out or faints again and time skips'. The character in the end came across as someone who didn't care for people who she'd spent 12 years of her life with, always running away from them. Sarah could have been a kick ass character with a sassy attitude and bantered with Dean, except she lost her cool too easily and snapped at everything he said.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 56 . 3/26
Nice chapter !
Ladysunshine6 chapter 56 . 3/24
This was a great season finale! I can't wait to see what you have in store for season 11!

Please update soon!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 55 . 2/22
Great story!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 53 . 2/22
Awwwww!:)
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 52 . 2/22
Nice chap.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 48 . 2/22
Has she not told Dean that she is pregnant?
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 47 . 2/22