Reviews for The Self Affirmation Achievement
arwa.alzaabi chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Great job
Mislav chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Bloody amazing. Really, there is no way I can describe this. It is also good that it provides explanation why she decided to push herself in scary situations and why she agreed to go on a date with Raj. And her description of physical reaction on stress was written on very gripping and scary way. And her agreeing to go on therapy only because she couldn't say no... it shows that everything in her life is controled by her compulsions, even her trying to find help... she can't escape it... I watched lots of horror movies, and read lots of scary stories, but this was without a doubt one of the scariest things I ever read.
I don't like to think that she is hopeless, but... the ending fit the story. And I really hate her mother. "See, there is hope for you, after all." Really? I mean, really?
Maybe you could write the story in which it is explained how did she become the way she is now... or the one where she gets better after all... but it's your choice.
kittenamos chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Could you write more stories about this couple? There is sadly a lack of fanfiction stories for them.

I loved this story. Can't wait to read more from you. :D
GirlWednesday chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Adding this to favourites.

This was truly heartwarming. You really got inside her head and portrayed all her feelings realistically. I could really feel all her anxiety, indecision and disapointment.

It was great how you gave life to all the events she described such as the magasines and the hair cuts.

Everything about this was brilliant and I love your style.

Jade chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Yay! First comment! This is really lovely, especially the last paragraph. Hope you would write more pieces like this one.