Reviews for Spare
dhampire712 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I can definitely see Jirou annoying Ryoma with his happy fanboy tendencies :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Awe so cute! Love it! XD
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Cute!
Arysthae chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
No, it was cute! Jirou's so hyperactive and Ryoma's thoughts are just perfect! Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Brilliant ;)))
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Cute!
bubbles girl24 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
:):)
PokeWater chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This was so well-written! Sorry, it just was SO well-written. And I loved the Jiroh/Ryoma pairing, you don't see it much. -.-

The ending was kind of weak thouuugh. xD But still great.
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Yay A sleepy pair from you! You're sure getting into random pairings lately...

But I like sleepy pair They're one of those pairings I like to read because they're rare and very likable.
They're just...cute, I dunno...

Anyway I like the way it's written. Because sleepy pair is of course, usually written in oneshots it's usually just them sleeping next to each other and *insertrandomhyoteiseigakurikkaiwtfever* student seeing them and stuff. But yours is different you actually showed the character of Jirou when he's awake. Very wily and free spirited, my-pace kind of person and easily excited. It was interesting to see how Ryoma reacts.

I guess the closest relationship I can think to describe it is Ryoma's and Ryoga's in which Ryoga annoys Ryoma but he's impressed by him and grows on him as well.

I like your Jirou lots basically.

And also I didn't really notice the change until you mentioned it. It was really slight so I guess I didn't think about it.

By the way, this - There wasn't unconceivable thrill, like with Fuji-senpai. - *squishes* love you.

Damn, now I feel like writing a multi-chapter sleepy pair. Now look at me! See what you did!