Reviews for Drive-By Flirtation
Bevey99 chapter 14 . 3/12
They've known each other less than 10 days, seriously he wants her to move in?Again NOPE.
Bevey99 chapter 12 . 3/12
In love very much? After a coffee and evening date. NOPE
Bevey99 chapter 11 . 3/12
? SO the barista and the account manager are both named Bree - how do you keep that straight?
Jennifer chapter 24 . 2/1
One of the best stories I have ever read. Thank you. ️
TC chapter 24 . 11/20/2016
This is now my new favourite fic. Gosh that was good. I hope you write more fics!
it's simply me n you chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
Favorite chapter so far. Can see the lightbulb going off in Edwards head that Bella and the "little red car girl " are the same person! Loved it
Mjenney21 chapter 24 . 8/19/2016
Oh wow! What a beautiful and cute story! You can't read enough of these stories. So adorable! Thankyou for writing such a cute fluffy story, this really made my day! ️
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 5/1/2016
That was really a very cute ending. Wonderful tale. Really enjoyed the twists and turns of the plot and that the drama wasn't happening to the main characters. Really fun to read this. Thank you. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 5/1/2016
I guessed correctly, yay! Edward did have dinner with Charlie for that reason, even though we didn't read it, it has to be the reason for it. Very sweet. Perfect engagement for these two. Just fantastic. I really loved the whole scene. Very well done.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 5/1/2016
Well good riddance to them all. It was nice to read how Jane just couldn't believe that Edward and 'Michael' wouldn't sign with Volturi. Clearly Jane had net done her research on o know that Edward and Jasper were friends since childhood. Or, she was that stupid to think that wouldn't matter. Tanya was delusional, of course. I'm thinking that Edward asked to meet with Charlie, to ask for Bella's hand in marriage. Having her move in right away, in lieu of her moving into the new place. At least I hope that's the case.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 5/1/2016
Ballsy of hem to give a press release of Edward jumping ship, forcing his hand. I really hope they've reached all the news outlets before Volturi does.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 5/1/2016
Noooooo, don't go rogue Bella, that can end disastrously. She's got to tell everyone involved, what her plans are first. Get them on board. James won't confide in Bella if he's in love with Victoria. I don't like this idea. At least with Edward, we know he could handle Tanya. They all know, including Bella, that he could handle her. James is different. *shivers*
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 5/1/2016
I really don't like the idea of Edward having to take out Tanya. Not for the reason you think though, no. Very smart of Bella to come up with the coughing fit to get the candy. Again though, I'm not sure it's James. I think he's too easy a choice. Sometimes though, I think it is him. Victoria though, she probably filled James' jar with the candies stolen.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 5/1/2016
Well, that went well. The plan worked. However, I would bet anything, that Victoria asked Tanya to grab the file. I know I'm supposed to believe that it's James and/or Victoria, as that's how you've laid it out. However, Tanya seems too ditzy to be the one. Of course, that could all be an act. Her fake tears with Alice come to mind. Will wait and see.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 5/1/2016
Finally! My idea is coming to fruition . . . woo~hoo! I love that you are using Emmett to pull it off, that's brilliant and I had not thought of that. Victoria is playing James and playing him good. Between phone calls beforehand with the needed information, and the after call letting them know she obtained it. He probably thinks she and he are doing this together, when she is doing it whomever was on the phone with her. Most likely Jane herself. Jane probably has Victoria wrapped around her finger, with no intention of follow through. This is very thought provoking. Constructive criticism? You wrote in this chapter, 'shake their heads yes'. One shakes their head no, and nods their head yes.