Reviews for Drive-By Flirtation
Mjenney21 chapter 24 . 8/19
Oh wow! What a beautiful and cute story! You can't read enough of these stories. So adorable! Thankyou for writing such a cute fluffy story, this really made my day! ️
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 5/1
That was really a very cute ending. Wonderful tale. Really enjoyed the twists and turns of the plot and that the drama wasn't happening to the main characters. Really fun to read this. Thank you. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 5/1
I guessed correctly, yay! Edward did have dinner with Charlie for that reason, even though we didn't read it, it has to be the reason for it. Very sweet. Perfect engagement for these two. Just fantastic. I really loved the whole scene. Very well done.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 5/1
Well good riddance to them all. It was nice to read how Jane just couldn't believe that Edward and 'Michael' wouldn't sign with Volturi. Clearly Jane had net done her research on o know that Edward and Jasper were friends since childhood. Or, she was that stupid to think that wouldn't matter. Tanya was delusional, of course. I'm thinking that Edward asked to meet with Charlie, to ask for Bella's hand in marriage. Having her move in right away, in lieu of her moving into the new place. At least I hope that's the case.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 5/1
Ballsy of hem to give a press release of Edward jumping ship, forcing his hand. I really hope they've reached all the news outlets before Volturi does.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 5/1
Noooooo, don't go rogue Bella, that can end disastrously. She's got to tell everyone involved, what her plans are first. Get them on board. James won't confide in Bella if he's in love with Victoria. I don't like this idea. At least with Edward, we know he could handle Tanya. They all know, including Bella, that he could handle her. James is different. *shivers*
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 5/1
I really don't like the idea of Edward having to take out Tanya. Not for the reason you think though, no. Very smart of Bella to come up with the coughing fit to get the candy. Again though, I'm not sure it's James. I think he's too easy a choice. Sometimes though, I think it is him. Victoria though, she probably filled James' jar with the candies stolen.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 5/1
Well, that went well. The plan worked. However, I would bet anything, that Victoria asked Tanya to grab the file. I know I'm supposed to believe that it's James and/or Victoria, as that's how you've laid it out. However, Tanya seems too ditzy to be the one. Of course, that could all be an act. Her fake tears with Alice come to mind. Will wait and see.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 5/1
Finally! My idea is coming to fruition . . . woo~hoo! I love that you are using Emmett to pull it off, that's brilliant and I had not thought of that. Victoria is playing James and playing him good. Between phone calls beforehand with the needed information, and the after call letting them know she obtained it. He probably thinks she and he are doing this together, when she is doing it whomever was on the phone with her. Most likely Jane herself. Jane probably has Victoria wrapped around her finger, with no intention of follow through. This is very thought provoking. Constructive criticism? You wrote in this chapter, 'shake their heads yes'. One shakes their head no, and nods their head yes.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 5/1
That was very fun, with Charlie and Edward. I'm glad that Bella made her presence known. Too cute. So happy to know I was right and that Jacob would tell Bella right away what was going on. He wants her, for more than his agent but, he's not stupid either. I think they'll be friends eventually. Definitely don't want him becoming a nuisance either. I'm glad that Bella put two and two together with Jacob's phone call and got Alice involved right quick. Need to tell Jasper and Rose now. This is fun. I love when there is drama going on all around the couple's, yet not with the couple's themselves. Makes for fun story reading.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 5/1
Poor Rose and Jasper, trying to figure out the leak. I'm still liking my idea of what to do, fake interest in a slush novel and see who bites. Jane clearly has her hands on the contract that Bella had locked in her drawer. The exact one she couldn't find, with her notes and all her work. The same one she never mentioned to Jasper that was 'missing' from her locker drawer. This is going to come at her somehow. Jane's calling Jacob now, which could work in favor of Whitlock-Hale, because he was so enamored with Bella. Enough to ask her out. And, yet not to her knowledge, he's not taking no for an answer. Ha! Edward and an angry Charlie. lol
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 5/1
Is James just a giant creeper that needs a slap on his wrist from the human resources office? Or, is he the leak? Tanya, with the waterworks turning on, when Alice threatened to fire her, was interesting. Alice needs to mention the situation she saw with James upon her return. Additionally, Bella needs to mention his creeping around her often, as well. Neither is telling anyone what needs to be told. The little things are not so little,,when this is happening with the company.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 5/1
So proud of Bella for telling Alice, who dragged her to tell Jasper. She stayed strong and let him know what he, of course, already knew. So glad that Jasper was able to clear up for Edward that it was a new client she was with. I'm concerned about that contract that Bella had for Jacob, that's gone missing. What if the leak went into Bella's computer and changed all the wording on the contract to Volturi and Jacob just signed with them instead? If they didn't have time to review what she'd printed, it is possible. The leak is trying to sabotage Bella, not realizing how close she is to both the owners. Did you realize that you used Bree as the car lane barista's name and also the name of the person in their office? Two characters in one story with the same name.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 5/1
Well, they did think the worst of each other, didn't they? At the same time, they both admitted, out loud to someone else, that they were in love with the other person.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 5/1
Well, that day went from bad to worse. Edward must be the 'plan' that Rose came up with. Edward must have the very wrong idea about Bella, thinking she's on a date. Both of them look like that are doing something wrong, when neither are. Goodness.