Reviews for My Way - or - NO WAY!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
It's an interesting start for a story, but where is the rest?

I have no problem with Dumbledore wanting to be in charge of the family, the problem is that Harry is not his family, and he is not really Harry's guardian. Sirius is Harry's guardian, and Dumbledore sent Hagrid to take Harry before Sirius was framed and sent to Azkaban. Considering that Sirius is the only one who didn't get a trial and was an obstacle to Dumbledore's plan, it is likely that Dumbledore made sure that Sirius would go to Azkaban.

The only reasonable explanation for Dumbledore's actions towards Harry (childhood, summers, no contact after the death of Cedric and Sirius) is that Harry is raised to go willingly to his death.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Dear Unicorn:

How do you get "Horcrux" being unchanged in the plural? It certainly wasn't in the books; indeed, by my count, we saw the word "Horcruxes" no fewer than ten times before we saw "Horcrux" once.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I like this as a first chapter here but do not feel that it is complete.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Great start too bad it's a one shot. I read your bio and those idiots who don't like calling Dumbles Dumbles should go read my stories where I call him Dumbledork, Dumb-ass-a-dork, Bumbles, and some other things. In my opinion if you like old Dumbdork you support child abuse because in canon he is a child abuser.
Bobmin356 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
If this is complete, then I'm a monkey's uncle.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
this is a good story, I cant wait to read what will happen in the changed time line
god of all chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
David305 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Very nice; btw pleural/plural: pleural with an e refers to the pleural cavity, which helps the lungs function smoothly - hence the disease pleurisy. Plural (meaning 2 or more) is from the Latin plus/pluris, a noun (3rd decl. neuter) meaning more, surplus.
erbkaiser chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Very streamlined take on this challenge, I like it. Yes a thinking Harry would barter to get something out of the deal, especially if he has two of the Marauders and Lily to help him decide.
Hytekrednek chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Just wanted to let you know that I truly enjoyed this and hope that you are going to continue this or add to it as it is left wide open for a longer story. Keep up the good work.

James
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
A good start to a Reptilia28 challenge with Harry dying and deciding to go to his next adventure but James, Lily and Sirius convince him to go back and develop a life plan to win. Good to avoid Dumbledore's manipulations and Ronald. Good to trust Hermione and befriend Neville as best friend.
This has the making of a good story that needs to be written. You can use Canon as a guide as Dumbledore tries to maintain his life plan for Harry.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
happylady chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Great start
I hope you will continue it, I love these "Harry goes back to fix time"
Until next time
Gloria
Kalladin1989 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Interesting story. You should write more for it though. It dosent seem complete
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Interesting start, i am curious if it is going to continue.

Cel