Reviews for My Way - or - NO WAY!
Cute. ;-)
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 1/29
A great little story
noylj chapter 1 . 1/16
Dumbledore has one over-riding belief: You must save bad people from their next great adventure in hell. It doesn't matter how many good people die, as they will have a wonderful afterlife, if you can save just one bad person.
He is like the folks who make heroes of those who have "quit" drugs, but never think about those who were smart enough to never start using them. It is why he is so proud of Snape, even though Snape never does anything to earn that respect and pride.
Of course, any sacrifice must be by others as HE is the only one who really understands the greater good.

Wish there was more to the story..
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 1/7
This is incomplete. It is the start of a plan, but only that. One really needs to see the execution of the plan, how things change for the better and in some cases, for the worse.

Sorry, doesn't make my favorites list.

TGM
StrongHermione chapter 1 . 1/6
Wow - I have been reading fan fiction for 10 years and I can honestly say your take on the horcruxes is one I have never heard before. I love it! A well-thought out and logical conclusion to make. I am only sad that this story has not continued to show what happens when Harry returns to his first year. Thank you for sharing this inspiration.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
You may think Dumbledore is just mistaken.

I say he is DARK!

People are supposed to learn, grow, and change in a century of life!
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
hope to see MORE SOON
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
It's an interesting start for a story, but where is the rest?

I have no problem with Dumbledore wanting to be in charge of the family, the problem is that Harry is not his family, and he is not really Harry's guardian. Sirius is Harry's guardian, and Dumbledore sent Hagrid to take Harry before Sirius was framed and sent to Azkaban. Considering that Sirius is the only one who didn't get a trial and was an obstacle to Dumbledore's plan, it is likely that Dumbledore made sure that Sirius would go to Azkaban.

The only reasonable explanation for Dumbledore's actions towards Harry (childhood, summers, no contact after the death of Cedric and Sirius) is that Harry is raised to go willingly to his death.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Dear Unicorn:

How do you get "Horcrux" being unchanged in the plural? It certainly wasn't in the books; indeed, by my count, we saw the word "Horcruxes" no fewer than ten times before we saw "Horcrux" once.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I like this as a first chapter here but do not feel that it is complete.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Great start too bad it's a one shot. I read your bio and those idiots who don't like calling Dumbles Dumbles should go read my stories where I call him Dumbledork, Dumb-ass-a-dork, Bumbles, and some other things. In my opinion if you like old Dumbdork you support child abuse because in canon he is a child abuser.
Bobmin356 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
If this is complete, then I'm a monkey's uncle.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
this is a good story, I cant wait to read what will happen in the changed time line
god of all chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
David305 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Very nice; btw pleural/plural: pleural with an e refers to the pleural cavity, which helps the lungs function smoothly - hence the disease pleurisy. Plural (meaning 2 or more) is from the Latin plus/pluris, a noun (3rd decl. neuter) meaning more, surplus.