Reviews for Shooting
Adirondackmommi chapter 18 . 4/20
Loved it, so glad there is already a sequel.
Adirondackmommi chapter 1 . 4/17
I adore Emmett, so glad he is the one to come to her rescue.
CLee56 chapter 17 . 4/14
Wow, that was intense.
CLee56 chapter 2 . 4/13
I'm loving Emmett as the big brother, he's perfect for Bella, just what she needs.
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 18 . 3/11
Wow great story seriouly boy usually a big Edward and bella fan but u re older them but still kept to the original
This story is brillent even though the changes in pov can be a bit choppy, at times. Maybe a couple of blank lines to separate pov changes within the same chapter would make reading easier. The plot was moving. Good job.
I LOVED this story! Can't wait to read the sequel.
fandom attack34 chapter 18 . 1/21
Amazing! Hx
fandom attack34 chapter 1 . 1/18
Great first chapter! Loving the caring side to em! Hx
Ronnie19 chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
One of the best I've read...I love the relationship Emmett and Jas has with Bella!
HeCallsMeDarlin chapter 18 . 12/22/2014
And this is a perfect example of why I usually just review the story as a whole and not one chapter at a time...when you get these you are going to feel BOMBARDED. This is like my sixteenth review in 12 hours. Dude. But I really liked this story (especially the aforementioned "darlin'" moment... *sighs dreamily* Jasper...) and will read the sequel...after I sleep. Its 5 am. (deja vu) :-)
HeCallsMeDarlin chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
Bella, being the forgiving soul she is, might forgive Renee, but there isn't a snow cone's chance in Hell that she's moving back to Florida with her...I hope...AGH! INSECURITY! YOUR FANFICTION IS SCREWING WITH MY BRAIN! If I spend fifteen minutes this morning trying to pull a sock onto my head, I'm blaming YOU. :-)
HeCallsMeDarlin chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
You have a gift for making me hate people. Now I not only want Phil to die an agonizingly slow and painful death, but Renee too. Seems only Charlie has been spared my wrath...cause he isn't trying to be a bad dad, he did his best...he just sucks at his best. But Renee... *makes throttling motions with hands*...and Phil... *makes incredibly, disturbingly violent motions with hands, including swinging an axe*
HeCallsMeDarlin chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
Sleep in fear, Phil Dwyer...while you still can.
*cackles menacingly as the horror movie DOOONNNG sounds*
HeCallsMeDarlin chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
Screw hormone-crazed teenage boys- a**hole stepfathers be afraid, very afraid. I am going to enjoy this. *cackles menacingly*