Reviews for Shooting
Blackthorne Boy chapter 18 . 2/12
Love it, it's amazing
agoogoo chapter 18 . 1/19
They wanted Renee to stay away and say she abandoned Bella when she does? Uhmmmmmmmm
corteznutterz1 chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
great story! I am loving this!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 9/15/2016
Interesting and creative story. Definitely not a fan of Bella being made such a victim, too much real life there. Did enjoy the story over all.
Naruisawesome chapter 18 . 8/30/2016
Aww, poor Bella... Renee didn't have to be completely out of her life just because she didn't wanna go with her.
MagicalJyo chapter 18 . 8/25/2016
Great author
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2016
great story. loved that you made rosaily included
TwiLoverObsessed chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
I hate how dependent Bella is on the Cullens, its like she would die if they left I used to love the Cullens and i hate how they act with Bella. Anyone can see that she's practically in a bubble... she's obsessed with them. Charlie might not be the best dad but he does his best and he's going to make mistakes cause he's only human and to see how disrespectful the Cullens are to him make me shake my head, Bella is a loner she doesn't talk or stuff like that so her relationship with her parents has always been a little rough. Her mom i can get why they don't like her, but her dad is just trying to help and seeing them act so possessive over her must hurt him. Edward is crazy over her but he doesn't have to be a dick to her dad... none of them do. The way i see it is Bella is ungrateful, she disrespects and hurts her dad with out even knowing it. Without him or Renee she wouldn't be there.
NumberOneMGGfan chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
Just so you know... I have spent the last 3 days reading all of your Twilight fics. During my breaks at work, when I get home, before I leave. You are awesome. well worth binge reading and sleep deprivation. Thank you. I especially love how you write Carlisle and Jasper!
Adamgerd chapter 18 . 4/7/2016
Man, did not see that coming. That Bella would side against the mother who birthed her. Without Renee she wouldn't even be born, but instead of being gratefull she sides with "perfect parents" who didn't give her birth and are probably acting to get her to like them to kill her. Well done author you managed to get me disgusted with Bella. Well done.
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 18 . 3/7/2016
I like this story. It shows the relationships of the Cullen household way better than the actual book. I'm a fan of your stories
cela chapter 13 . 2/21/2016
well, I guess they were handed their asses! not a moment to soon. I've known women like renee, my own mother included, who would do anything not to be alone.
Spawn chapter 18 . 1/18/2016
I'm with Emmett, I wanted to kill Renee too. So the Cullen Boys are going on a little hunting trip in the future. I hope they get to play with their food. You did a great job on this story. It was raw, emotional, and moving. Bravo. Thanks for sharing.
Spawn chapter 17 . 1/18/2016
Aw, man, my heart breaks for the pain that shrew of a bio Mom caused Bella. I like that Bella was strong and made her wishes known. As painful as it was to face Renee, she needed it to happen in order to free herself from those chains.

Carlisle and Esme are more her parents than Renee and Charlie ever were. I'm glad that Bella realizes that. Renee walking out on Bella doesn't surprise me, but I hate that it caused Bella so much pain. Her family will help her move on from this and heal. Great job on this chapter.
Spawn chapter 16 . 1/18/2016
Bella really is in need of talking to someone. Her nightmares are taking a serious toll on her. Everyone in the family is so connected to her that when she is hurting; they're hurting too. Renee should only be allowed to see Bella if they're not alone. Whether she loves her daughter or not, she's a danger to Bella's fragile state of mind.