Reviews for Shooting
great story. loved that you made rosaily included
TwiLoverObsessed chapter 10 . 6/28
I hate how dependent Bella is on the Cullens, its like she would die if they left I used to love the Cullens and i hate how they act with Bella. Anyone can see that she's practically in a bubble... she's obsessed with them. Charlie might not be the best dad but he does his best and he's going to make mistakes cause he's only human and to see how disrespectful the Cullens are to him make me shake my head, Bella is a loner she doesn't talk or stuff like that so her relationship with her parents has always been a little rough. Her mom i can get why they don't like her, but her dad is just trying to help and seeing them act so possessive over her must hurt him. Edward is crazy over her but he doesn't have to be a dick to her dad... none of them do. The way i see it is Bella is ungrateful, she disrespects and hurts her dad with out even knowing it. Without him or Renee she wouldn't be there.
NumberOneMGGfan chapter 6 . 5/8
Just so you know... I have spent the last 3 days reading all of your Twilight fics. During my breaks at work, when I get home, before I leave. You are awesome. well worth binge reading and sleep deprivation. Thank you. I especially love how you write Carlisle and Jasper!
Adamgerd chapter 18 . 4/7
Man, did not see that coming. That Bella would side against the mother who birthed her. Without Renee she wouldn't even be born, but instead of being gratefull she sides with "perfect parents" who didn't give her birth and are probably acting to get her to like them to kill her. Well done author you managed to get me disgusted with Bella. Well done.
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 18 . 3/7
I like this story. It shows the relationships of the Cullen household way better than the actual book. I'm a fan of your stories
cela chapter 13 . 2/21
well, I guess they were handed their asses! not a moment to soon. I've known women like renee, my own mother included, who would do anything not to be alone.
Spawn chapter 18 . 1/18
I'm with Emmett, I wanted to kill Renee too. So the Cullen Boys are going on a little hunting trip in the future. I hope they get to play with their food. You did a great job on this story. It was raw, emotional, and moving. Bravo. Thanks for sharing.
Spawn chapter 17 . 1/18
Aw, man, my heart breaks for the pain that shrew of a bio Mom caused Bella. I like that Bella was strong and made her wishes known. As painful as it was to face Renee, she needed it to happen in order to free herself from those chains.

Carlisle and Esme are more her parents than Renee and Charlie ever were. I'm glad that Bella realizes that. Renee walking out on Bella doesn't surprise me, but I hate that it caused Bella so much pain. Her family will help her move on from this and heal. Great job on this chapter.
Spawn chapter 16 . 1/18
Bella really is in need of talking to someone. Her nightmares are taking a serious toll on her. Everyone in the family is so connected to her that when she is hurting; they're hurting too. Renee should only be allowed to see Bella if they're not alone. Whether she loves her daughter or not, she's a danger to Bella's fragile state of mind.
Spawn chapter 15 . 1/18
My heart breaks for Bella. Her Mother was worthless at best and borderline abusive at worst. Bella deserved so much better. I liked how Carlisle was tender and gently with Bella while giving her an exam, distracting her so she wouldn't get too upset.

Loved Edward and Esme's conversation. I wonder what the hell Renee wants now?
Spawn chapter 14 . 1/17
I've decided that I hate Renee too. Who slaps a child when they're having trouble breathing?! I liked Jasper's thought of dropping Phil out of a window and how all it took was a look from his mother to get him to do what she wanted and stop Emmett from going after Renee.

Though personally, I would have let Emmett go after her or have Jasper give Renee a dose of what Bella has been dealing with. I thought the scenes with Alice, Rosalie, and Bella were good.
Spawn chapter 13 . 1/17
Phil is a real piece of work. Carlisle and the family were a lot more restrained than I would have been. Phil was just begging for a beating. I liked how Jasper was instilling some fear into him and how they were only polite to get the information that they needed out of Renee.
Spawn chapter 12 . 1/17
I laughed out loud at Rosalie and Alice squabbling while they made Bella breakfast. A little sibling rivalry going on there. I feel for Bella, throwing up sucks. You don't even want to see food for hours, let alone eat it. Carlisle and Jasper are working overtime to keep Bella healthy. Looking after her is a full time job. I liked the sibling moment between Rosalie and Edward.
Spawn chapter 11 . 1/17
I adore Carlisle and Esme's relationship with their children. I think it would be a good idea if Esme taught Bella at home. It looks like the Cullen parents were getting a little frisky there. I don't blame Edward for not wanting that visual in his head.

Bella is a mess. She takes everything on herself. Her reaction to learning Renee and Phil were coming was scary. It makes me wonder if maybe Phil did something inappropriate to Bella or if it's just not wanting to face rejection from her Mother?
Spawn chapter 10 . 1/17
Come on, Carlisle! Let them kill Phil. You know that you want to! Being the baby of the family has it perks, like protective big brothers and sisters, two loving parents, all of who would do anything for you. Rosalie's protective nature has been triggered, Phil and Renee better watch their asses.