Reviews for Double or Nothing
Winchester-Like The Rifle chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Will you ever update this story again? It's a really good story and I would hate to see it be discontinued.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
this is a greta story keep it going
PerfectLover chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
I'm really loving this story! Please update soon!
babyshan211 chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
Well damn, this is about to get really interesting with Damon under Qetsiyah's influence. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
babyshan211 chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Aww they're so sweet and hot:)
boomkarakaraka05 chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
This is amazing y? Because its precise and enough. every character were given an equal part in the story. Its not like u just focus on the main characters although its stefonnie but still elena has damon and bane which is kinda nice not the usual elenas case of being a doppelganger. While caroline had been emphasizing on her great traits which are being a true and loyal friend and shes with tyler. So in short, all of the girls had been equally emphasize their character and their friendship while the boys although some are limited but enough... More update please
aprilf00l chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
Great plot - awesome fic!
mrsblessedkelley chapter 14 . 11/22/2013
Love this story! More Please!
S.Warrior chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
Leave it to damon to mess everything up smh at him for thinking Bonnie would want to kiss him after stefan just told him she wanted to fry his ass lol...the Stefonnie was mind blowing it made me think about the paulerina we got over the weekend in the interview when Kat holds pauls hand and he looks like he's ready to take her home and give her the business lol...can't wait for the next chapter
Hazel08 chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Loved Bonnie and Stefan in this chapter. Damon should have just broken up with Elena if he wasn't happy. Wondering what is Silas and Qetsiyah plan for Damon.
leni18 chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Puh, Qetsiyah and Silas are really pulling some shit here! I forgot does Qetsiyah in this story look like Bonnie? Might have to go back a few chapters to check. Always love Stefonnie and seriously, it was just a question of time that Elena would find out about Damon cheating. Too bad. Excited for any updates, also to ur other amazing stories ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Stefonnie is so cute. I totally ship Elena and Bane together and as for Damon...he should just walk away now. It is obvious he does not feel anythng for Elena anymore.
Thank you for the update! Please update Say It
oatsandroses chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Great update! Keep 'em coming :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Woooooow! I wonder what there going to do to Damon! Great chapter!
ishipwhateverthefuckiwantto chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Oh lawd...what are they gonna make Damon do? Looks like it won't be a happy holiday for the MF gang...
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »