Reviews for Double or Nothing
ishipwhateverthefuckiwantto chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Oh lawd...what are they gonna make Damon do? Looks like it won't be a happy holiday for the MF gang...
Guest chapter 13 . 10/24/2013
Great fic!
Gallee chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
Hope you update soon. :D
S.Warrior chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
Omg what are Silas/Qetsiyah Elijah/Katherina doing theyre crazy lol Im curious I know they're stealing magic but what else? I like Bane and Stefan being friends...I need more bonnie and stefan loved him interacting with Caroline though ...please update soon
HermioneSnape4eva chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
Great chapter. More, more, more. What's up with my boy Damon though, is he just going to be a jerk in this story or is something else going on? Questions? Bane seems cool it will be interesting to see if he really is cool or if this is all a fa├žade. I love this story. Loving Stefonnie.

Update Soon!
janewayout chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
Loving where this is going. Stefan and Bonnie are in such a great place; so cute! Ya know, I actually despise Elena on the show, but I like the way you've written her in this. Damon's an asshole as usual, and I would love nothing more than for him to lose Elena to Bane, especially after cheating on her. That'll be interesting to read, if and when she finds out. Bonnie is fabulous as always! Caroline too! Can't wait to read more. (:
SteVie'SGirL chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
Interesting chapter. I hate what Silas, Qetsiyah, Elijah, and Katherine did to those witches. What's up with Damon having sex with someone other than Elena? I hope Bane is really a good guy and not hiding who he really is.
leni18 chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
yay ur back! i hope we'll get another update that is if ur muse stays with u ;) but I also really like "say it" so whatever works for u, works for me
APeaceOfPie4Everybody011 chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
I love your story is there a possibility that Bonnie will become pregnant?
RayGunn29 chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Damon is such an ass, it would serve him right if u pair Elena with Bane. This is getting good.
S.Warrior chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
Omg I really loved this chapter for one it was long and had a lot of info, but wtf is up with Damon I swear I'm gonna be pissed if he tries anything with Bonnie...I kind of want them to bloodshare again I remember they did before that's how she was able to know he's was in trouble but I want it again
Six2VII chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
Loved this chapter. Barolena was nice. Sexy vampire hunter was nice. Badass Kalijah was nice. And the idea of the ladies becoming slayers was nice. The best parts are always Stefonnie tho. Swoon. More please.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/28/2013