Reviews for Global Warming
Guest chapter 24 . 12/23/2015
I swear you have to continue. If you dont i will hunt you down. Just kidding! But seriously. Continue.
Abagphouka chapter 24 . 11/21/2015
Ooo, I really liked that cliffhanger right there at the end! You're the first one in a long time to have good enough cliffhangers, cause I usually hate them. So, this is SUCH AWESOME FANFICTION!
MrsKWhitlock chapter 24 . 11/5/2015
Please please please, tell me this isn't the end of it cause I love this story and I would love to read more.
LyannaMutoCullen chapter 24 . 7/31/2015
Amazing! That good update, please continues to write well, it's amazing you fic!
hfy chapter 24 . 7/6/2015
O.M.G.

Children are dying?!

I realize this story is likely on hiatus from how long it's been science an update but I literally just read it all in like a day. I've become so attached. Please please update. If you need a beta my handle here is HiDiNgFrOmYoU. Please anything I can do to help perpetuate this FABULOUS, gripping story.
cyiusblack chapter 24 . 6/21/2015
update soon
darkmoon15 chapter 24 . 4/2/2015
That was absolutely awesome! Please update soon!
Naomi Pictogreen chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
OMG! I love this story! It's just plain amazing and i can't wait till your next update!
Naomi XD
Teshy chapter 24 . 11/22/2014
Wow... I just could not stop reading. boy am I knackered. Lol I have to say this has been on of the most enjoyable guardian fics I have read. I have been loving every minute of it and hope you continue and Yes I did Love and drool for the bunny bumping. :) Great Job! I look forwards to seeing how they will deal with easter/ pitch.

Teshy
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 24 . 11/22/2014
IF YOU DON'T UPDATE THIS STORY.
Appetite chapter 24 . 11/8/2014
"Cool", "lol". XD jk! This was a nice one, I had a lot - and I mean A LOT -of tabs up with different stories, it eventually reached a level where I had to close all of them.. They were just those I saw potential in, those I WANTED to read.. I'd had them up so long I didn't even remember what half of them were about! So I came to the conclusion that it then couldn't be such a big deal.. Even so I read the summaries and out of all of them yours was one of four -Or was it five? -stories I kept up, and for good reason I must say, it was so "good, nawh! Who 'm ah kiddin'? It was amazing!" XD
I have NEVER read a story who had three chapters worth of 'intimate' .. It was drool worthy! I will remember that! So delicious!
You said you wanted comments so here is one from me! ;)
O.godess.O chapter 24 . 7/28/2014
Great fic (despite the cliffhangers)!
Hope you continue writing.
Monique chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ! This is amazing. Please continue the story. I love how you portrayed Jack and Bunny together. :)
Hamato Miwa chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter!
LestrangestLady chapter 24 . 3/27/2014
I'm absolutely loving the story so far. 3 keep it up! :-)