Reviews for Global Warming
LyannaMutoCullen chapter 24 . 7/31
Amazing! That good update, please continues to write well, it's amazing you fic!
hfy chapter 24 . 7/6

Children are dying?!

I realize this story is likely on hiatus from how long it's been science an update but I literally just read it all in like a day. I've become so attached. Please please update. If you need a beta my handle here is HiDiNgFrOmYoU. Please anything I can do to help perpetuate this FABULOUS, gripping story.
cyiusblack chapter 24 . 6/21
update soon
darkmoon15 chapter 24 . 4/2
That was absolutely awesome! Please update soon!
Naomi Pictogreen chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
OMG! I love this story! It's just plain amazing and i can't wait till your next update!
Naomi XD
Teshy chapter 24 . 11/22/2014
Wow... I just could not stop reading. boy am I knackered. Lol I have to say this has been on of the most enjoyable guardian fics I have read. I have been loving every minute of it and hope you continue and Yes I did Love and drool for the bunny bumping. :) Great Job! I look forwards to seeing how they will deal with easter/ pitch.

AriMarvelUniverse chapter 24 . 11/22/2014
Appetite chapter 24 . 11/8/2014
"Cool", "lol". XD jk! This was a nice one, I had a lot - and I mean A LOT -of tabs up with different stories, it eventually reached a level where I had to close all of them.. They were just those I saw potential in, those I WANTED to read.. I'd had them up so long I didn't even remember what half of them were about! So I came to the conclusion that it then couldn't be such a big deal.. Even so I read the summaries and out of all of them yours was one of four -Or was it five? -stories I kept up, and for good reason I must say, it was so "good, nawh! Who 'm ah kiddin'? It was amazing!" XD
I have NEVER read a story who had three chapters worth of 'intimate' .. It was drool worthy! I will remember that! So delicious!
You said you wanted comments so here is one from me! ;)
O.godess.O chapter 24 . 7/28/2014
Great fic (despite the cliffhangers)!
Hope you continue writing.
Monique chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ! This is amazing. Please continue the story. I love how you portrayed Jack and Bunny together. :)
Hamato Miwa chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter!
LestrangestLady chapter 24 . 3/27/2014
I'm absolutely loving the story so far. 3 keep it up! :-)
LilyFrost123 chapter 24 . 3/22/2014
Wonderful story.
darkblue91 chapter 24 . 3/18/2014
Love it XD
Mizuki 8D chapter 24 . 3/18/2014
Oh no what happens next?!