Reviews for Global Warming
RainStorm2122 chapter 25 . 11/25/2016
Yeah I died after chapter 18. Holy shite, and as for the issue above I hope it's going well. I would love for this to continue!
kyos.minion chapter 25 . 11/25/2016
I really love this story so far. I look forward to reading the rest of it. Good luck with your new laptop!
RainStorm2122 chapter 16 . 11/25/2016
Before I continue and die of bloodloss from this massive nosebleed I can feel coming on I am just going to say that I am bowing down to your intricate plot, the use of pathos, the foreshadowing, the build, everything is awe-inspiring! I am star-struck by you. Thank you for this enrapturing read!
RainStorm2122 chapter 5 . 11/24/2016
You are amazing for the research and detail that you implement in the story. I am gobsmacked at the accuracy and vividness of this story. Thank you for such a great read so far, the detail is spectacular!
FandomNutter chapter 12 . 9/19/2016
That last line...oAo
I'm dying of cuteness!
Sneezysoul chapter 25 . 9/18/2016
Ah I hope God sends a thousand birds to shit on that guy

like not petty birds either

im talking huge birds

like maybe ostriches

many, many ostriches that poop all over him and his possessions at every waking moment. He tries to eat? hAVE SOME SHIT. He tries to sleep? hAVE SOME SHIT.

Literally though these kind of people should be slapped with a thousand uncooked chicken strips covered in feces. Theyre not nice. Not nice at all.

( i say this partly because I had a very, very similar experience to the one you stated. :l )

I wish you luck. All the luck. May the world be on your side.
Sirenfox chapter 9 . 7/26/2016
Sorry I'm too lazy to log in right now. I just wanted you to know this is a really good story and I'm enjoying it emencely, and I understand the whole, italicizing important words for emphasis, but I think you overused it way to much in this chapter. It's actually very distracting and has gotten to the point where I'm outright ignoring it and I'm tempted to skip it. This is a very good story and I just wanted to let you know.
Now onto the next chapter!
Foxy
nameless-ice-goddess chapter 25 . 7/25/2016
May this (expletive) moron get arrested for the rest of his life! I feel your pain. Almost the exact thing happened to me when I sent my phone to be fixed. Don't worry, I will wait patiently.
Kailyssia Pym chapter 25 . 7/16/2016
Sorry for all of your troubles. Hopefully things will be resovled to your benefit. Good luck.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/16/2016
I'm sorry. Stolen computer, what an ass! Hope you get your computer back and everything is intact. Glad to see you still have plans for this story, it's awesome!
Hope everything will run smoothly for you, you get your computer back, everything on it is safe and this doesn't happen again! Glad to see your still with us!
Jessica chapter 24 . 7/6/2016
Don't give up on your story! Continue this. You could have Jack suddenly get sick due to the heat and lose all of or most of his powers.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/23/2015
I swear you have to continue. If you dont i will hunt you down. Just kidding! But seriously. Continue.
Abagphouka chapter 24 . 11/21/2015
Ooo, I really liked that cliffhanger right there at the end! You're the first one in a long time to have good enough cliffhangers, cause I usually hate them. So, this is SUCH AWESOME FANFICTION!
MrsKWhitlock chapter 24 . 11/5/2015
Please please please, tell me this isn't the end of it cause I love this story and I would love to read more.
LyannaMutoCullen chapter 24 . 7/31/2015
Amazing! That good update, please continues to write well, it's amazing you fic!