Reviews for Armed and Expendable
xXBrokenxRebelXx chapter 2 . 7/1
Leukonoe chapter 2 . 1/10
Oh my God! This story is perfect, it's like fanfic from my dream. Ithas everything I ever wanted from fanfic. I never played CoD, but I love themes like these, guns, military, special ops, absolutely perfect... and it's abadoned, well... now I'm sad.
sa-shii-mi chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
Mate, I fucking dig this. Pumped for what you're gonna write next. Good job!
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Oh, wow! Please update the next chapter! I began reading this with dubious expectations and have been blown away. I was searching for an in depth army fic and BAM! There you were! I love the fast pace and the detail you've put into this. It's very well thought out. Gosh I can't wait for the next instalment. I really really want to know what happened to ichigo. Reading about a muddy football match would be good too :)
Dividevil chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
This is possibly one of the best military fanfictions I have read and the fact that it has the Bleach cast AND is yaoi makes it 10x better. I really hope you haven't abandoned this story! I've read these 2 chapters so many times just daydreaming about what will happen in the rest of the story. Please, I beg you! Update soon! This story is a real gem!
clarit chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
god darn it! now you've planted that kind of picture in my head and I don't know if the scene will ever come to completion!
this fic is absolutely awesome, it really excites me, and amuses me, and generally makes me so happy. :D
and I know nothing about FPS games, I remember when they first kind of came out and I was a child and I sucked so bad I never quite got over it xD, so I have to google everything but this fic kind of makes me wanna play them. But then again, no ichi nor grimm in any of those games, nor any yaoi so maybe not so much.
Anyway, I'm really hoping you'll come back after the longest hiatus ever and write more kickass chapters for your many kickass fics and make our days again. :)
I'll follow and wait and hope for the best I guess. n_n
kurosaki9 chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
your fic Intel with Benefits lead me to this and it is safe to say that you have just earned a follower.

I simply am enamored with military fics and throwing the bleach cast into it, its safe to assume that shit will get interesting.

I do rather wonder how all this will play out and that mud-football scene you're talking about has me quite interested.

love the way your words bring out such reality and life to the characters allowing us to really envision them in front of us; not to mention how well you paint pictures in our head of the surroundings.

See you in the next installment Will be eating that up once it's posted :D
vanilla Pen chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I swear to God and all things holy...that if you abandon this beauty, I might die...Just saiyan

Please finish this! Its my fave fanfiction There's no other fanfic about army!/Grimmichi :3
OrangeLatte chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Interesting story, intrigued.
Mountain-Tenshi chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
I sooo can not wait till next chapter...!
Don't ask chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
No disrespect to this author but I've seen alot of her story's and most of them she never finishes or takes forever just to update one chapter to it. Not trying to be a jerk but I've been with this story since day one and it shouldn't take almost 2 months to update with a new chapter. Truthfully i think if the pressure of life is too much for her she should pass this story over to one of you. From many of the reviews I've just read from you guys, you have the same future mindset for this story as her. Just my honest opinion
vivaciousRingo chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Hello doll! I've finally found the time to read and comment on this fruit of your pretty mind, ;D Hope I'm not too late!;

Mmm... deliciousness! I can't wait to read them playing in the mud, the images alone are simply brain-melting, ;) I hope Tia gets to play too and kick some serious arse just to show them she can freaking do anything she puts her mind (muscles) to - I have a mental image of them goading her and her releasing a long suffering sigh and then proceeding to make them eat dirt while doing tackles, XD In this fic she reminds me Michelle Rodriguez in S.W.A.T. movie don't know why but this is the feeling I got while reading (and I love Rogriguez, she's totally badass!).

The thing that is missing here is more development between Grimm and Ichigo, but I understand you had to outline the plot first and in the 3rd chapter you'll get to the fun stuff, so it's cool, I can wait, ;) I loved the interaction between them so far, especially how Grimm saved Ichigo's ass on their mission, but I do hope to see more bonding between the team as a whole, because I feel like being on the same team and going through the lengths as they all go to save Ichigo is a little bit ..too fast? I mean - I want to see some insight into the team's thoughts about Ichigo and why they like him or something like that, it would definitely complete the fic (for example - the little things Ichigo does for each member trying to get to know them in those 18 months, maybe not exactly intentionally trying to get into their good graces but through awkward interactions or making blunders in an adorable way, or simply shop-talk about newest weapons or other shit men do to bond he worms inside their hearts and they start to think of him as more than a newbie...?Hmm. Some food for thought, ;)

I was surprised how I love the thought of Nnoi being Russian, speaking with a heavy accent or switching to his mother tongue - I know a little bit of Russian and it was fun to read those bits out loud! Hmm, what else? I liked lots of things in here, too bad I'm not commenting fresh just after reading that way I would remember more things I found I liked, but know that I'm all for reading your newest chapter so I could understand and explore this universe you created some more,

Animaus chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
I love this and look forward to more. :)
ZarameJake chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I love it and can't wait for the next chapter. If you really are basing it off the game i wonder how ichi will be. Update soon please
honeyMellon chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Oh wow, that was some action scene! I seriously felt like I was in the middle of a game, running alongside Zero as he tore through enemy territory. You rock! :D