Reviews for I thought I heard something?
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Ed would then bash Roy's head in.
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This was hilarious! :D
"In case you haven't noticed, you started something. You're going to fucking finish it." Great line.

When Roy said, "Smooth." To Ed, I thought I was going to die of laughter. I actually had to get up and walk away from the computer to calm myself down :)
sasunaru1123 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
lady you haven't lost your touch...not one bit
mamita chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, mostly because I love Edward, is so cute, although I do not like how it is sometimes, and my favorite couple is RoyxEd, especially romance, I like it when Ed Roy dominates when Ed is uke, hehe, are so cute, but I also like parental among them, and the couple AlxEd I also like a lot, she's pretty much Winry do not see any of the brothers, I like anything as Roy with women and less to do with Riza couples sometimes do more fics hopefully, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
eienternity chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Lol, Edward. You made me love him even more! Awesome smut, dude.
ZyiareHellsing chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
you are the GOD of Ed x Roy fanfiction! PEDOBEAR APPROVES! *thumps up*
Sinful Deity chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Omg. Can I just- can i just take you home and keep you in my closet? I'll feed you. xDDDD lmfao this was fucking awesome. you're great. THIS. was great. I love your ficssssss they're so goooooooooooooood *sobbing and self-wallowing*
Freekness X Yaoi chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
OMG THIS WAS SOOOO HOT!
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Ahhhh this was so good! Loved it!
midnightrose8888 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
lol, i could see this happening, poor ed, freaking bastard!
blackswan158 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Can't... stop... laughing! So amazing - I could totally see this happening. I did, though, get a little confused in the end when Al seemed surprised to find Roy in bed with his brother (not that he was surprised that it was Roy, but that Ed wasn't alone) and when Roy asked if he should leave. It had seemed like Roy and Ed lived together throughout the story until that point (Ed considered the bedroom theirs and Roy mentioned taking advantage of time they had alone while they could, as if he didn't have his own place where they could have alone time on a regular basis), so I would have assumed that it would be a normal occurrence.

Regardless, this was thoroughly enjoyed and is soooooooo getting saved! D
Loreyulia chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
mmmmmm, this was very sexy! You need to write more smut, because I think you're damn good at it! And of course, who doesn't love the classic, "Sibling walks in on you getting freaky," routine. Poor Alphonse, how us Authors love to torture thee. Great job, I hope to read more stuff like this from you in the future!
EveningBlack chapter 1 . 5/22/2013