Reviews for What The Future Holds
Nightwing 509 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
I like the way you had Clark and Diana go on a date together. Please update soon.
Anderfail chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
You turned the kid into a Mary Sue by making everyone else useless in the fights. I mean you do realize that both Superman and Wonder Woman are planet movers right? Anything they could not directly damage is something that would level the Earth in a matter of seconds (or for that matter, blow it apart).

You can show that the kid is powerful without making everyone else useless and if you show the kid actually screwing up and having flaws then the story won't get boring. Otherwise you run into a situation where all of the regular characters stand around and wait for the OC to always save the day because the OC is flawless and perfect and oh we must bow to her almighty but unproven wisdom even though we don't know anything about her. It's annoying to read a story where the author marginalizes any or all main characters specifically to push an OC.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Nice. Chapt. Like. How. Rhey. Get. Vision. But. Kills. Me. That. They. Dont. Know. They. Have. A. Daughter
Mere-Brennan chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
This story is very intriguing. Please update more often!
Nightwing 509 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
I like the way you have the League learning to trust Phoebe. Please update soon.
CaffeinatedTexasGirl chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Nice story but try to make the chapters longer please!
Mamastei chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
I like this... update..
krazie4kaldiana chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Dambit. I love. It. This. Story. Is. Good.
phyrephly chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Curiouser and curiouser...plenty of action, here. :) Is Phoebe this girl's hero name, or her given one? It'd be a cool choice for a heroic name...
krazie4kaldiana chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
This. Is. Good. Keep. It. Up
bcwmh chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
This is an interesting story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Update soon. :)
Mrs. BYG chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
great job! hope you update soon
phyrephly chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
interesting...look forward to the next installment ;)
Nightwing 509 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I like the way you had the League meet Phoebe. Please update soon.
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I like have you have started the story. Please update soon.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »