Reviews for The Mouse In Tube 32
LisaG chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Oh, by the way, that quote from the show is in the "Prey" episode, not "Hunters".
LisaG chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
LOL! Cute...I could just picture the scene in the mess hall between Tom & B'Elanna.
Pettie chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Giggle giggle!
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
loved it, it was so funny! the doctor shouting to wake pore Tom up, B'Elanna jumping everything she saw it! that line is one of my favorites as well, and now so is this story
Mockingbirdflyaway chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Funny.

A purple mouse? fascinating...

all in all it's good

cyaz

¿da bird¿
elfchick123 chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
That was so so funny! I love it quite alot. Will you write more? Please.
Showndra Ridge chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Poor little mouse. funny fic
Natters chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
*chuckle*
Paranoid Seat chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
ROLF! that was v funny. Is that from the same episode where the alien says that Janeway and her crew would have made fine prey to hunt, and Jane way says, "Thanks ... I think" ? lmk, plz.
voy234 chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
lol, This was so funny! write one about the line in scientific method.
Kerry chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Hi, I just finished reading your story, and had to write because I rote a story on the same subject last month, Though the main difference is you knew the accual quote where as I only remember the jist of it. ( by the way I'm not saying this to brag or anything.) I liked it it was funny, my favorite line was "Mr. Paris, I'm a doctor, not a veterinarian. And this is a sickbay, not a kennel." The scene in sick bay when the doctor woke him up by shouting at him like in "Threashhold" I beleive is one of my favorits from that episode and it was cool that you incorporated it. That's it, good read.
Andrea C chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
OMG! That was funny.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
I love that line, too. Thanks for the fuuny story; I can see it now.