Reviews for To Duel With Fate
cpink.md chapter 14 . 2/9
I'm so happy that you've found time to update even though you've got a lot on your plate. Anyway,this is the best fanfic I've ever read and you are my favorite fanfic author. Keep up the good work. :)
Poxxy chapter 14 . 2/6
Wow I've been gone from ffnet for quite awhile and I came back to see an update! Your updates always brighten my day, thank you for keeping this story going! I have to say I'm rooting for Sasuke more than Itachi, his scenes keep me at the edge of my seat and that love/hate thing that's going on is seriously hot. Can't wait to see what comes the next chapter! Thanks for the awesome read.
alinalim chapter 14 . 1/27
Happy to see that u have updated which means u plan to continue it to the endi am loving this story. The way kakashi being protective and the curiosity left for readers about the mission and I am mostly suprised by sasuke answer(kind of loke naruto). but I am seriously liking this story inch by inch. overall it's my favourite story of itasaku. keep up the good work _
moor chapter 14 . 1/26
This chapter (and the last two-I'm catching up) are amazing; the way you bring out the themes of family and values and choice, and how each one, even the same choice but in different circumstances, can be received and interpreted. I love how complex and layered you make not only the interactions, but the characters themselves. I'm in awe of how well you've built this story!

I am so very happy and grateful you updated and shared this!

Thank you so much for the update, and I wish you happy writing!

Cheers to you, and thank you again!
Pikas chapter 14 . 1/25
I finally set aside some time to enjoy this responsibly. Trust me.
I actually had to go back to the last chapter to remind myself what happened, even though I re-read this fic not too long ago... (like three or four months or so?).

Sakura was really late for that pregnancy test, like three weeks. Welp. At least it's better than none.

I was mostly expecting a 'clan is more important' answer from Sasuke in all honesty. Boy still have chance for salvation. I wonder though, between his father and Itachi, who would he side with?

Patiently waiting for the next update, as I have a load of uni responsibility as well, so I sympathise with not having time for FF sometimes.
Barbie22 chapter 14 . 1/23
This is getting better and better I really want Sakura to be pregnant and I hope the Uchiha massacre doesn't happen.
Rebeca13 chapter 14 . 1/23
Well... I found out this fic about two days ago and I couldn't stop reading until I had finished it. It's well-written, interesting and catchy. I hope you will continue it or, at least, make it a decent ending (I've seen so many good fics abandoned which is sad and frustrating for the reader). I like OOC Sasuke and Itachi is absolutely amazing. Sakura's mental strength left me speechless and all the situation is so tense that I may explode. I am so curious about what would happen next. You surprised me with every chapter so I literally have no idea about what could the next chapter bring.
Who would have thought that magnificent story may appear from an one-shot!
The idea is original (which I assume you already know), but that's not the only thing that attracted me. It's the way you write - both descriptive and mysterious. Such a fine combination.
Don't rush. Take your time. But please, don't stop the story at this point. You will kill your readers by doing so.
BlaackPepper chapter 14 . 1/22
Holy shizz balls. This is getting super dramatic really fast. I LOVE IT. I'm getting all the feels, some of the situations the characters are placed in are kinda fucked up though. Like what happened between itachi and Sakura. I'm really curious to see what itachi does next! Hopefully he can save both! Can't wait for the next update xx
Voiceindadark chapter 14 . 1/22
I'm so glad that you've updated! I hope that it won't be months until the next chapter, but writing is hard. This one was ominous, I want ti see what happens between fugaku and Itachi next! And Sakuras mission!
Sasusakui chapter 14 . 1/19
So beautiful...i just have no words. I love this story ! Please don't give up on it and at least give it some closure so I can move on with my life lol.
stoic.hypocrite chapter 14 . 1/19
Mikhail, you do not know how long i was waiting for your updates. i first read you story in Archives, then i followed it up in here. you do not know how happy i was! your story is good in so many levels. i was thanking every living creature when i saw that you've updated. please continue this story. i'm begging. like seriously.
anyways, i would like to see how Sakura would interact with the ice-blooded Uchihas. the smell of the oncoming revolt is already permeating the nose of Itachi. i have a hunch for what's gonna happen on the oncoming chapters and i am guessing that this will change the life of Sakura Haruno dramatically. well, that's just my hunch anyway.
anyway, thank you for updating again, and may the odds ever favor you should you update another chapter. and another. and another. actually, update the whole story, complete it, kay? we're hoping for it.
Ciao.
KunoichiAbi chapter 14 . 1/18
I'm too tired to write a decent review, but I just wanted to say... Great chapter and thank you!
I'm in here chapter 14 . 1/18
I don't believe I've updated for this. But I will now! Amazing story. I love where this is going. I was happy for Sakura also when she found out she wasn't pregnant! Kakashi is such a dad figure lol. I feel like it's a seduction mission that she may go on. But I could be wrong. Sasuke you still need to apologize! Yet loved his answer to Itachi's question. Can't wait til you update again, whenever that may be! :)
Uchiha Misaki chapter 14 . 1/18
Good chapter hope for more Itasaku in the next chapter along with Sasuke's interaction with Sakura
I been rereding this story again and again, the part that bother me the most when Sasuke take advantage on Sakura during their, and Sakura kinda almost submit to the pleasure that Sasuke gave her. No wonder Sasuke asked whether she have an Uchiha fetish, if only Shihui didn't come on time, I think Itachi's going to get his heart broken by Sakura. I like Sakura, she's one of my favorite character but during that time/scene she kinda crazy or sick to submit to the pleasure, she almost get herself rape and yet...