Reviews for To Duel With Fate
vivi chapter 13 . 4/15
This story is unreal, and perfectly captures the characters in all these different settings. I feel for (and with) them! Best ItaSaku I've read in years, and definitely kept me squealing and whatnot throughout! Can't wait for your next update :D
teressad97 chapter 11 . 4/14
loved how Sakura was so strong and feisty in this chapter! It was refreshing after all her awkward moments in the beginning.
IridescentInTheDark chapter 11 . 3/29
Oh god I need more. XD
Ms.Lovely14 chapter 1 . 3/25
I love it !
Please update!... :)
Shebali chapter 3 . 3/13
Most of the time when I'm in the middle of a story I don't stop to review but I just had to try to express the utter joy I'm feeling right now. Except I'm so happy I've no words, so that's a bit of a problem.

I'm so glad to see the recent update date. I'm sorry I'm not very coherent. I haven't slept for a while. I'm so glad I have more to read. I'll get back to that now. Thank you.
Tatiana Bayless chapter 13 . 2/27
This is so beautiful I would like for Sakura to get pregnant and have a baby girl
Pikas chapter 13 . 2/26
Why haven't I read this before?! ;A;
I guess the good thing is that I have many chapters to read ahaha.

It's been a while I've read any ItaSaku fic, and this one hasn't disappointed me to far.
I really love the dynamics between Itachi and Sakura.
Sasuke's a prick. Shisui is a cutie.
Really hoping to have more interactions between Sakura and the Uchiha family.
About that secret ANBU stuff that Shisui mentioned ages ago... I believe it was a decision that was taken after Sakura saved Itachi's life. And the way Fugaku was asking her questions... it would seem probable that they are considering recruiting Sakura for ANBU, possibly as a medic.
It does seem like the calm before the storm. I anticipate what's to come! More Konoha drama!

Thank you for writing such a fantastic piece (plus An Unlikely Seduction too)!
Keep up the good work!
NtheRuF chapter 2 . 2/24
OMG! Speechless This is by leaps and bounds... HEAD AND SHOULDERS...the best chapter of any story I've ever read! It has forever sealed my #1 choice of who I ultimately want Sakura to end up with! And over ruling her and Sasuke is almost sac religious for me! I am truly hoping he remembers this experience!
You are am AMAZING WRITER! And I am so addicted to fanfiction and fanimation that NOTHING ELSE MATTERS And I'm taking a full load of college classes! YIKES! I hope to glean some of Sakura's work ethic soon! lol Not likely with stories this AWESOME!
THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOU IMAGINITION WITH THE WORLD!
Yokaigurl chapter 10 . 2/18
I have to stop here and just tell you what an amazing job you're doing and the image of Itachi literally choking, spitting and the whole thing with the sake is amazing. Like the kind of imagery you'll remember on a rainy day that's has too much melancholy. Shisui is amazing. I would like to order one of him please. I also love how you brought back a Itachi that is closer to character before the Mass. Thank you and off I go! 3 - yokaigurl
Sorta Spooky chapter 13 . 2/16
Lovely chapter as always. The slow, somber air truly made what transpired two chapters ago feel like a blur. Itachi reveals some of his ever elusive, unreadable thoughts and emotions. And usually nervous, bumbling sakura who, given the recent circumstances, has transformed into a more mature someone with a considerably stronger mental fortitude.
I really hope Sasuke and Sakura talk soon, and we get some actual POSITIVE progress with the two. Although I honestly doubt such a thing is feasible.
"-I wanted to trust him. Shisui didn't." *sigh* ..Thank goodness for Shisui, lol. Poor guy just doesn't deserve to be caught up in this mess. But then again, Itachi did have a point, with helping Sasuke in the start 'n all. But at least his intentions with Sakura aren't anything less than considerate and helpful. But I'm also glad he didn't sugar coat his concerns to Sakura on the matter.
Whew. I'm seriously scared of what is to come, with Itachi's foreboding feeling at the end of this chapter. What could possibly happen that is WORSE than what literally was just resolved? *SIGH* We all gon' need to say some prayers for our poor characters, lol.
lady chapter 13 . 2/15
Will sakura get pregnant?PLEASE
kandii chapter 13 . 2/15
what if fugaku found out about sakuras relationship with itachi?
nickle28 chapter 13 . 2/13
This story is awesome as is the progress of the story, definitely looking forward for more. Keep up the great work!
gagagi chapter 13 . 2/13
You are such a good writer. So. Good. The expression of thoughts. The control with what to reveal and not. The thought process. Itachi's dominating preferences with sex. Argh. Im not very articulate so i cant express my appreciation. But really. And since i wont lose anything, id go ahead and dare requesting a hinataxitachi fanfic from you. again, i love ur writing.