Reviews for To Duel With Fate
Please update! I love this story line!
Tokki Angelz chapter 14 . 6/20
The way you write Itachi and Shisui is the best 3 Update soon!
cpink.md chapter 1 . 6/12
I'm not abandoning anything. Shhh... *pats* -I'm just so happy to see this on your profile. I check for updates almost everyday; shows how much I love this story. Gambatte!
omg please update i want to know what happwns next! although i have to admit, i hope the test was a false negetive hehe it might be just what itachi and sakura needs to help save everyone from his fathers folishness
Avidreader212 chapter 14 . 6/3
Really like this story can't wait to see what happens next.
Just read the warning again. Cool, got it!
Other reviewers who agree! Thank God. Thought I was going to go crazy. And thank you Shishui for pointing out the elephant in the room! You would forgive someone if they just killed you? Really Sakura? Itachi should be more worried too with a confession like that. She needs a therapist. And perspectives of people who aren't Uchiha. Or males. Kakashi literally felt like a breath of fresh air. I was getting sick of the same characters rehashing their same old destructive ways over and over again in different scenarios. Almost like watching addicts, ugh. Such a troubling feeling. I don't think you have enough of Sakura's thought processes in a way that would actually make sense to people why she does what she does, like you did for Sasuke and Itachi. Would she still claim to have liked it if she had an amazing consensual experience with someone else before that? I don't know. (I doubt it.) And I hope people know that it's possible to get aroused even without wanting it at all. I don't think I'll be able to see this as romantic unless they take a break and Sakura grows up a lot, like maturity-wise, and then possibly they might have something. Possibly. And it's hard to see the apologies as sincere when they have sex right after anyways. Though the last one wasn't like that. And Itachi clearly feels guilty about it. And there's more cannonness coming back and Itachi! That character seriously has way too much pain to deal with as it is, and this added on to it. They really, really fucked up. This story itself is pretty addicting to come back to, like what the hell happens next? It's unpredictable in a way, and probably cause I keep hoping they'll break out of that same cycle, and intriguing. Really good job on that!
Dammit Jane chapter 13 . 5/30
I'm so eager for this to update I've started writing my own fan fics for this fan fic and you've really gotta post something soon because this is just getting out of hand.
The thing that pisses me off is how fast she forgives him. Like that is seriously unhealthy. Her entire personality in this story is unhealthy, agh. And very out of character from canon, even without the massacre and all the canon events. She's a kunoichi and a medic for god's sake. She probably does (or at least should) have more experience by now than you make it out to be, especially to be 15. Maybe it was different when she was younger, but not by 15, especially when shinobi grow up pretty fast anyways. Those A rank missions should've been enough, and with team 7's luck, even their C rank ones usually turn out to be terrible and life-changing. And she just accepted that crap about how he did it to live in the moment and somehow that made everything okay? That was clearly noncon (some of the other reviews honestly worry me); she said no, she tried to fight him off, and it was her first time so she didn't know what to expect. What else was she supposed to do? There are not any blurred lines, so thanks for labeling it as such. She seems to have a bad case of Stockholm's the way I see it. It's hard to believe her to be as naive as she's made out to be. And she's a medic! How could she not be familiar with the human body? (I think that was mentioned in the prequel, that she never saw 'it'. Sorry if I'm mistaken).You almost make her seem like Hinata, and she isn't. I don't know, but it almost seems like slight character bashing, with pretty much everyone patronizing her at one point or another and her just accepting it, and Sakura is my favorite character (canon-version at least). I haven't finished reading the rest (up to 11 now I think), and I hope she grows somewhat of a backbone. And she's an kunoichi, she should be familiar with what PTSD is, but I guess it makes sense if she wasn't able to identify it right then. I love your writing, but I think this story could've been a lot better if her character was a bit more believable and didn't seem to just work to continue the plot-line. It's like she doesn't even have the tiniest bit of respect for herself, which I guess is what you were going for (?), but it just doesn't seem like Sakura (only reminds of Hinata, like how many times has she stuttered, even with people who aren't Itachi). And the caught of guard moments were just a bit too much and happened wayy too often. She needs to think of herself for some time rather than just latching onto Itachi (unhealthy, unhealthy), and Itachi should know better. Gah. Sorry if that seemed like a flame. Just needed to share my perspective on it since no one else seems to. Your writing is pretty good though, and the plot is interesting. Just thought it could've been better and deeper if the characters actually developed. Good luck with whatever else you write and this story is really good at different places!
Chutipa97 chapter 14 . 4/23
I LOVE THIS STORY PERIOD. There is nothing that is more beautiful than this! I can't wait for the next chapter! I would love if you put more dialogue in there but anyway you're the best!
AnimeXHarem chapter 11 . 4/21
Man is it wrong of me wanting for the smut to actually happen in the forest ._.
Joe chapter 14 . 4/7
I'm deeply in love with this! I wasn't even a big ItaSaku fan until I read this fic! This is amazing! Please update! Wishing you lots and lots of inspiration! :D
beautifullcreature chapter 12 . 3/18
i love u pls update soon
beautifullcreature chapter 13 . 3/18
please update soon,i really want to know what will happen
beautifullcreature chapter 14 . 3/18
I love ur story please keep update
1,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »