Reviews for To Duel With Fate
Dborjas chapter 13 . 9h
Hey, maybe you read these maybe you don't, I understand that you're under a lot of stress and stuff and I won't beg you to update soon, but I just hope you don't forget about this story that's you're writing in your spare time. It's beautifully written and it's hands down one of the best I've ever read and basically I just hope you don't put it on permanent hiatus and that you update as soon as you're able to. Much love and hopes for you to get all you need done completed.
le chapter 11 . 7/26
AND SPAZZIIIIING
he chapter 3 . 7/26
She should have burned that yukata. Stupiddddd Sakuuuuu
RalitsaR chapter 13 . 7/22
I don't remember reading this chapter, but all I want to say is that I'm really happy and inlove with the way you write everything in this story. Thank you and Good Job!
Absolutely love this story. i've read it over and over again since it's so good, and also helps me not forget the story, even though that is unlikely to happen.

Can't wait for the next chapter !
xmoonlightxblossomx chapter 13 . 7/19
Oh my gosh what is happening! That episode with Sasuke though...I think it might be that the brothers share her but that might just be me. Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters!

I wish there were sexual and sensual men like that in real life...minus the kicking your ass part
Understood chapter 13 . 7/14
Hope things get better for you and ignore the haters who'll rage on you for not updating. ;) Just come back someday pleeassee! Knowing me, I'll probably be waiting even if several years have passed. xD
LOls chapter 1 . 7/10
Kind of pervert(me I mean) But i like it.. Cant stop reading it ..aarrrrrghh
jhian casey chapter 13 . 7/10
i swear! you gotta wrap this baby up, you know! im really curious about that ANBU stuff and what will fugaku do.. and you know, it will be interesting if shisui also fell for sakura.. hahha! anyway, hope you continue this! we'll be waiting! thanks!;)
jhian casey chapter 7 . 7/10
love this chap! i always love shisui's playful character! i love it nore when he's being a flirt! hahah! hope you haven't abandoned this fic.. we'll keep waiting.l this is a very interesting story
still awaiting chapter 13 . 7/1
oh pleaaaaase pleassse please update soon the waiting is torturous and i cant keep still anymore i implore youuu XDD
PatientlyWaiting chapter 13 . 6/24
Hello! Erm... this is a bit stalkerish, but since I keep up with your bio, just wanted to say that school's finally over, yaay! At least for where I'm from. Hope you're able to have a nice break and are able to have maybe, hopefully... er... just a little bit of free writing time?

Your writing is very captivating and I can't wait to see how this develops! I still want to know what Shisui was implying in the early chapters! Hope to see an update soon! Thank you for taking time to write such a fun fanfic!
geeky-a1 chapter 13 . 6/18
love the story please please please update soon and finish soon i love it soooooooo much
darkredmacabre chapter 13 . 6/11
Will you update soon? You have a way of reiterating life lessons through this story, with my favorite characters. Keep me updated on your progress, please.