Reviews for To Duel With Fate
MizuiroNeko chapter 14 . 3/6
Truly an awesome fic! Please update soon!
xmoonlightxblossomx chapter 14 . 3/3
Hnnnnng what a cliffhanger! I hope that you will have time to write more T T
k4npeki chapter 14 . 2/3
Don't know if you're still active on this website or not, but I've been following this story ever since it first came out & supported it then too. However, I did went to your profile & saw your message regarding this fanfic & I'm hella emo & a bit incomplete, lmao, to see you not continue this but I respect your decision. Nevertheless, if you ever change your mind about this story, & I hope one day you might continue it, I shall continue to support this wonderful story!
update please chapter 14 . 1/13
This is a great story. You had me worried with the "is Sakura pregnant" thing, now I'm concerned you're going cliche with the Uchiha clan coup thing. Yikes. You said Naruto won't be in this, but it seems like Sasuke channelled Naruto in this chapter. Wouldn't give up trying to save both? Hm. :)
Pikas chapter 14 . 12/18/2017
It’s been such a long time I read this! Unfortunately I had to log out of my account to review this chapter since I already did it ages ago when the chapter came out.

I suddenly found myself missing this story a few days ago and decided to read the entire thing again from scratch. It’s been almost 2 years this was updated but I hope you haven’t completely given up on this piece!
LadyDeprived chapter 14 . 12/14/2017
Holy mind blown!
nebula mysteries chapter 14 . 11/21/2017
i really really hope that you will update soon! i miss this story terribly:(
marimbagirl1993 chapter 14 . 11/15/2017
Really wish I could know how this ends. If you ever update, you'll still have plenty of readers.
SpaceAcademy101 chapter 14 . 11/7/2017
It's been so long! Are you going to continue this? Have you moved to a new site? I do enjoy this story but have not seen anything posted on it.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/29/2017
I keep reading this because it’s so good. Really hope it continues but if not, thank you for what you have given us. It’s a real pleasure to read and itachi is very original in this fic.
tambett chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
what an amazing story... your writing should be taught, so enchanting. This is exactly what kind of author I want to be in the future. So, I'm proud to say, you are a definite role model for me. Thank you very much for the journey, even if you might never finish it!
clestourgeon31 chapter 14 . 10/6/2017
I love this story! I do hope you continue its development! I want to know what happens! Sooo goood
LilMissQuartney chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Where are you plz, I feel like I've lost a limb. /so parched
mufassa123 chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
I really hope you havent given up on this story. The plot is different from any other fanfic i have read. I will be patiently (trying to be) awaiting your return.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2017
And yet another author not finishing what they started...
1,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »