Reviews for To Duel With Fate
And yet another author not finishing what they started...
CynthionaX chapter 14 . 7/18
I loved this, and I will be waiting the update. The plot is awesome, and the LEMON GURL!. Youre writing style makes me fall in love with the characters. Thank you.

Even if you dont update ever, I can imagine how it ends, my way of course. But every position is set.
gaara-nara chapter 14 . 6/17
i wasn't sure how i felt about the first part of this story with sakura meeting itachi and the unexpected seduction BUT i continued on and started this. i don't regret a minute of it and i really admire your writing style! you caused me to honestly enjoy every interaction between sakura and itachi. and the addition of shisui is literally so appreciated, as much as kakashi. i thought sasuke wasn't horribly OOC because part of it paralleled to some of his spiral-out-of-control feelings like the actual canon. plus i enjoy all the moments you fill with more obstacles instead of just making the goal of the story to JUST be sakura and itachi. the smut portions were classy and honestly loving in a primal way? hehe idk how to better explain. i truly adore this story way more than i thought i would. i do hope you continue one day, but if not, thank you for giving me something to enjoy in mass amounts.
Obama chapter 14 . 6/14
I'm not giving up on this story, I'm going to keep checking up on it. It's simply too good to be left unfinished. Just know it's never too late to come back
Nemo122 chapter 14 . 6/7
I want to see ANBU Sakura so so so much. And I am so glad you didn't make her preagnant XD please update, I know it's been a while but we are still here :)
Shyzuka chapter 14 . 5/28
pleaseeee updateee
Sleepingpoppies chapter 14 . 5/20
Ok, so I made my first New FanFiction account since I was like 13 just for the purpose of writing this review/comment/ plea.

I love this story. LOVE. Like I've reread this story at least 10 times since you last updated it. I love your characters and how you portray them. Your smut and how you write it is so wonderful and steamy and I enjoy it so much.

So please, please update soon! I will wait for however long it takes for it update/ and or finish. But you would never know unless I actually got over my fear of writing reviews but honestly! It's so good that I couldn't just passively wait anymore!

Also...if you have a tumblr I could follow, that'd be awesome :D
black Barbie of death chapter 1 . 5/2
Please update, I love this story sooooo much. Is there a possibility of Sakura x Shisui here? and what is going on with Sasuke? What is Fugaku planning? so many questions. I am really anxious to know what will happen next. pls pls pls pls pls update soon. I am going crazy here.
Glorious Ordeal chapter 14 . 4/21
It's been a year and a half since an update. Please please update, I've been waiting forever
Stefany1997 chapter 14 . 4/19
Please update i have been waiting for so long
Sinistra21 chapter 14 . 4/11
UPDATE PLEASE T_T
miiss xana chapter 14 . 4/7
PLEASE update it's been to long i want to see more of itachi x sakura scenes
Please finish this story ( Д;)
FreeDomsHope chapter 14 . 3/10
I was fangirling over Sakura and Kakashi conflict! I thought the scene was humorous but serious at the same time. Then Itachi and Sasuke part hit me right in the heart. Itachi's internal battle. Thank you for not giving up on this story. I'm looking for the next chapter!
FreeDomsHope chapter 12 . 3/6
That was the most intense scene I've read with Itachi and Sasuke!
1,077 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »