Reviews for To Duel With Fate
still awaiting chapter 13 . 7/1
oh pleaaaaase pleassse please update soon the waiting is torturous and i cant keep still anymore i implore youuu XDD
PatientlyWaiting chapter 13 . 6/24
Hello! Erm... this is a bit stalkerish, but since I keep up with your bio, just wanted to say that school's finally over, yaay! At least for where I'm from. Hope you're able to have a nice break and are able to have maybe, hopefully... er... just a little bit of free writing time?

Your writing is very captivating and I can't wait to see how this develops! I still want to know what Shisui was implying in the early chapters! Hope to see an update soon! Thank you for taking time to write such a fun fanfic!
geeky-a1 chapter 13 . 6/18
love the story please please please update soon and finish soon i love it soooooooo much
darkredmacabre chapter 13 . 6/11
Will you update soon? You have a way of reiterating life lessons through this story, with my favorite characters. Keep me updated on your progress, please.
Jashinista chapter 13 . 6/11
I'm in love with what you've done with this story. Probably one of my favorite stories at the moment! Can't wait until the next chapter, take your time!
Azofthe8th chapter 1 . 5/23
Amazing, amazing story. Really impressed.
SakiHanajima1 chapter 13 . 5/22
Oh me Kami!

Please, please, please update soon! I freaking love this story, I think you have successfully shipped me for Sakura/Itachi...

This is my first story with these two as a couple, and wow...

Man I love Shishui, he is such a badass!

But seriously, please update soon!
SakiHanajima1 chapter 12 . 5/22
The feels man! The feels!
I sweat my eyes misted when Sasuke was screaming at Itachi and then Itachi hugged him... It was such a surreal moment..
Amazing story line- where Itachi is not perfect and neither us Sakura. Hmm... She seems to have forgotten completely about lack if protection or the morning after pill... So I wonder if she will get lucky and no little Itachi's r in the horizon? And Sakura in Anbu...Hm ... In your story she has much maturity and growth to go... And it looks like tachi is so distracted around her he can't sense his own brother peeping... Disaster indeed. She will also see Itachi's Anbu side which I have to say is likely equivalent to the demon of death... Interesting to see how Sakura ( who is with naruto and a now much subdued older kakashi) will adjust to that reality. Hope to see your update soon ... Like all your other readers - I just can't wait!
marwa chapter 13 . 5/7
pleaaaase updaaaate
nixnbix chapter 13 . 5/7
Hello Mihkail :)

I am not a writer, so I cannot express to you my appreciation in the beautiful way that you write, however, I can speak honestly. I am sending you this message from the depths of my admiration and on behalf of my twin sister too.

My sister and I started reading An Unlikely Seduction and To Duel with Fate probably over a year ago. By then the story was completed till chapter 8, but we have kept tabs on it ever since. Recently we both started reading it over again from the beginning and were sunken right back in to the beautiful world of this story that comforts our souls.

My sister and I are daydreamers at heart and like to have our minds captured in the world of fantasy by artists such as yourself, where we can find solace in those creations. I remember reading your story for the first time and feeling this absolute sense of peacefulness and satisfaction because it spoke to our deepest desires.

Your writing is mature (so, so important to us when it comes to good writing), unlike the writing of many other fan fictions we have read. The characters display emotions and behaviour consistent with how I would imagine them to act, or how I would like for them to act.

Allow me to take some time to tell you what I love about this story. I love:

•The way Itachi seduced Sakura

•That Sasuke found out and watched them in bed together

•The amazing toe-curling, tummy-butterflying sex scenes that you write

•The fact that Sasuke blames Sakura instead of Itachi. This speaks of the utmost respect he has for his brother (not that I think Sakura is to blame). That Itachi didn’t attack Sasuke for treating Sakura the way he did. Itachi willingly carries the burden of his brother’s mistakes because he loves him and feels responsible for him. It’s all very sad and beautiful.

•I love that you can convey beauty in sadness. This includes the way itachi perceives the purpose of his life, which is to live in the moment because he (and that goes for all shinobi who could die at any moment in any mission). Although I like that he is beginning to recognize the importance of commitment, besides his commitment to the Leaf.

•That Itachi chose not to intervene when Sasuke and Sakura had a physical brawl and the way Itachi handled the situation in the aftermath. I think you handled this scene very well.

•The dynamics of the characters: like the way it took Sakura shifting her affections to someone else for Sasuke to begin acknowledging her. I love the idea of two men (especially these two brothers) wanting and having the same girl. A part of me wished that Sasuke would have his way with Sakura too – that he and Itachi would both come to terms with the fact that they love her equally and would agree, in an unspoken way, to share her (this could be my fantasies talking more than my logic). I don’t know what this would say about Sakura though, other than I would love for her to love them back equally. But I love the angst and jealousy that you’ve woven in to the dynamics (mostly on Sasuke’s part). In other words, I wouldn’t want it to be easy for them to come to these terms, but I like the idea of Itachi loving his brother so much that he would be willing to make this sacrifice – if that makes sense :P

Thank you so much for having such a beautiful mind! Please don’t ever, ever stop writing! 3

We appreciate the dedication and consistency you have maintained in writing this story :) I am actually amazed at your continuous passion, considering the lengthy time-span this story has been going for, and I’m sure I speak for all of us readers when I say thank you for that. I also think that readers can catch a glimpse of who a person is through their story telling and their writing style and I feel that we would relate to each other.

I will probably wait for a good few more chapters to be published before I read the whole story over again. The quality of your work is worth the wait!

Love, Twins
amihani chapter 1 . 5/3
The story is as textured, layered and nuanced as any kind of love that consumes. And yes, I shall join in the squealing when your new chapters come. :)
Voiceindadark chapter 13 . 4/29
I've been following this story for awhile, and it makes me squeal with happiness whenever a new chapter is released! I love the extensive vocabulary, and how smoothly the words flow. Please continue, I'm very excited to see where this story goes!
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 13 . 4/24
Yay resolution came but I worry what's to come! Keep up the good work I look forward to reading more
exam junky chapter 13 . 4/22
i am in the middle of my exam crammed week and i happen to stumble in to this story. oh my, oh how distracted i became... o please dear author update soon, this is making me crazy. i do not usually read incomplete fanfics because of the reason above but i just had to read this one even it cost me my exams... haha i'm doomed but for this ItaSaku its worth it.
thank you for this story.

P.S. I love the way you portrayed Shisui. 3