Reviews for To Duel With Fate
Ms.Lovely14 chapter 1 . 3/25
I love it !
Please update!... :)
Shebali chapter 3 . 3/13
Most of the time when I'm in the middle of a story I don't stop to review but I just had to try to express the utter joy I'm feeling right now. Except I'm so happy I've no words, so that's a bit of a problem.

I'm so glad to see the recent update date. I'm sorry I'm not very coherent. I haven't slept for a while. I'm so glad I have more to read. I'll get back to that now. Thank you.
Tatiana Bayless chapter 13 . 2/27
This is so beautiful I would like for Sakura to get pregnant and have a baby girl
Pikas chapter 13 . 2/26
Why haven't I read this before?! ;A;
I guess the good thing is that I have many chapters to read ahaha.

It's been a while I've read any ItaSaku fic, and this one hasn't disappointed me to far.
I really love the dynamics between Itachi and Sakura.
Sasuke's a prick. Shisui is a cutie.
Really hoping to have more interactions between Sakura and the Uchiha family.
About that secret ANBU stuff that Shisui mentioned ages ago... I believe it was a decision that was taken after Sakura saved Itachi's life. And the way Fugaku was asking her questions... it would seem probable that they are considering recruiting Sakura for ANBU, possibly as a medic.
It does seem like the calm before the storm. I anticipate what's to come! More Konoha drama!

Thank you for writing such a fantastic piece (plus An Unlikely Seduction too)!
Keep up the good work!
NtheRuF chapter 2 . 2/24
OMG! Speechless This is by leaps and bounds... HEAD AND SHOULDERS...the best chapter of any story I've ever read! It has forever sealed my #1 choice of who I ultimately want Sakura to end up with! And over ruling her and Sasuke is almost sac religious for me! I am truly hoping he remembers this experience!
You are am AMAZING WRITER! And I am so addicted to fanfiction and fanimation that NOTHING ELSE MATTERS And I'm taking a full load of college classes! YIKES! I hope to glean some of Sakura's work ethic soon! lol Not likely with stories this AWESOME!
THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOU IMAGINITION WITH THE WORLD!
Yokaigurl chapter 10 . 2/18
I have to stop here and just tell you what an amazing job you're doing and the image of Itachi literally choking, spitting and the whole thing with the sake is amazing. Like the kind of imagery you'll remember on a rainy day that's has too much melancholy. Shisui is amazing. I would like to order one of him please. I also love how you brought back a Itachi that is closer to character before the Mass. Thank you and off I go! 3 - yokaigurl
Sorta Spooky chapter 13 . 2/16
Lovely chapter as always. The slow, somber air truly made what transpired two chapters ago feel like a blur. Itachi reveals some of his ever elusive, unreadable thoughts and emotions. And usually nervous, bumbling sakura who, given the recent circumstances, has transformed into a more mature someone with a considerably stronger mental fortitude.
I really hope Sasuke and Sakura talk soon, and we get some actual POSITIVE progress with the two. Although I honestly doubt such a thing is feasible.
"-I wanted to trust him. Shisui didn't." *sigh* ..Thank goodness for Shisui, lol. Poor guy just doesn't deserve to be caught up in this mess. But then again, Itachi did have a point, with helping Sasuke in the start 'n all. But at least his intentions with Sakura aren't anything less than considerate and helpful. But I'm also glad he didn't sugar coat his concerns to Sakura on the matter.
Whew. I'm seriously scared of what is to come, with Itachi's foreboding feeling at the end of this chapter. What could possibly happen that is WORSE than what literally was just resolved? *SIGH* We all gon' need to say some prayers for our poor characters, lol.
lady chapter 13 . 2/15
Will sakura get pregnant?PLEASE
kandii chapter 13 . 2/15
what if fugaku found out about sakuras relationship with itachi?
nickle28 chapter 13 . 2/13
This story is awesome as is the progress of the story, definitely looking forward for more. Keep up the great work!
gagagi chapter 13 . 2/13
You are such a good writer. So. Good. The expression of thoughts. The control with what to reveal and not. The thought process. Itachi's dominating preferences with sex. Argh. Im not very articulate so i cant express my appreciation. But really. And since i wont lose anything, id go ahead and dare requesting a hinataxitachi fanfic from you. again, i love ur writing.
SultrySam chapter 13 . 2/12
Very good chapter :) I like the way their relationship is developing. Can't wait to see what happens next :) good work
Polaris chapter 13 . 2/9
This chapter was certainly thought provoking for me. I love how you remain faithful to the real story of Itachi while creating your own. Itachi is so revered in the Naruto fandom but in the end all of his good and noble intentions ultimately resulted in catastrophic failure. It never really secured peace for his village. And instead of saving his little brother, Itachi's actions perverted the course of Sasuke's life and caused him to be the ultimate threat against the village. If that isn't failure, I don't know what is.

In this chapter, it's like you gave expression to Itachi's (here and in the manga) remorse and guilt. And you made him more human. It also made me want to know about the bitterness you hinted at, how he feels about his family, about the village, and about his responsibilities. Your Itachi is still recognizably the Itachi of the manga. Trying to balance his loyalties, trying to achieve noble objectives through less than noble actions. And fucking up. And trying to make amends and so on.

But the difference here is Sakura. I feel like she is the thing that Itachi finally gets to have for himself. Something wonderful and something just for him. A present, if you will.

The only thing that concerns me is that they don't seem to understand each other at this point. I must admit to being a little frustrated with Sakura. I was thinking, can you just stop sounding like..like a teenage girl! And then, oh yeah, she is just a teenage girl. There is 5 years and a world of experience between them. And then of course, their relationship started out as a purely physical one and now they are just getting to know one another. Itachi seems skeptical when she says she loves him and I don't blame him. If she could be in love with Sasuke for 10 years without him giving her the time of day and realizing she wasn't actually in love with him, then how could he know that this isn't another one of her obsessions.

But love isn't quantifiable and it defies logic. How can she love him after he has raped her? Some times there are no answers. But she does and of course he didn't see her in the operating room. I am sure all the people in that room could attest to the fact that yes, Sakura Haruno is in love with Itachi Uchiha. (You see how much life you bring into this story? I am even imagining the thoughts of characters you didn't even write about!)

This is getting long. I know you said you don't mind long reviews but I am pretty sure I should be wrapping this up now. Last words. Worried about impending doom. Excited about new character involvement. Happy for update!