Reviews for About a Boy
At last no more hiding.
SusanMarieS chapter 17 . 2/4
excellent
MajaS chapter 17 . 11/23/2017
Really wonderful story. I liked it a lot. I would like to read the reactions of the wizarding world to the revelation of their relationship.
YokaiAngel chapter 17 . 11/21/2017
brillaint!~~~~~
Life21 chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Lovely happy ending
Lucinda Hindle chapter 17 . 9/18/2017
Awwwwww, that was a sweet ending, I quite liked it.
Lucinda Hindle chapter 16 . 9/18/2017
Well, most of my guesses were undoubtedly quite accurate. (Most) Thought this doesn't make your story predictable, its just that I am such a frantic I look at about a hundred possibilities and then think about your writing style which gives me the idea of which you are going to write. An excellent story!
Lucinda Hindle chapter 15 . 9/18/2017
Well, for those who have read Deathly Hallows, will know that Harry may as well be not dead and Voldemort died by his rebounding curse. The horcrux in Harry destroyed and what not, whatever, this is a lot of guessing on my part.
Lucinda Hindle chapter 14 . 9/18/2017
WHY WHY WHY do you think Voldemort's face is handsome? He doesn't have a nose for Merlin's sake.
Lucinda Hindle chapter 9 . 9/18/2017
Heart attacks, hmmm. I really like reading your authors notes, they are quite fun, you look like an interesting girl. (You are a girl, right?) Would you mind it terribly if I PM you, just to chat?
Dani for Jesus chapter 11 . 8/31/2017
I want a long chapter story
lilyflower101 chapter 17 . 8/30/2017
Ding dong the Voldsnort dead. Which old Voldsnort? The ugly voldsnort! Ding dong the Voldsnort dead!

Hurray!
Saggyherman chapter 17 . 8/30/2017
Fantastic story, many thanks ;)
Saggyherman chapter 16 . 8/30/2017
Fab chapter ;)
Miriam1 chapter 17 . 8/29/2017
This is a lovely end to a lovely story.