Reviews for After Dawn Breaks
LethalPoison chapter 19 . 6/14
Great story, only wish it was longer.
WakingNicole chapter 19 . 2/6
This was lovely. It fit so well with the originals; not an easy feat! Nice going!
DarkPoetess chapter 19 . 12/9/2015
Awwwwwwww, I absolutely loved this Fic! I was hesitant to read it at first, thinking...they fall in love after the series... how the heck would that work?.. But you totally pulled it off it was amazing!
Remmi chapter 10 . 10/13/2015
Good to show w that what happened to Alice was not a walk in the park. There are scars both physically, mentally and perhaps emotionally but as Bella said.. She will be okay too. Only time (and being with her) will heal her wounded soul. :)
Remmi chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
Spot on in describing how weak and pathetic (harsh much?) Bella was in her human life and I think that's why most of the twilight haters didn't like her character. She was a MC and was really weak and only depended on Edward but obviously being a vampire has changed that. She was meant to be one. I like you have incorporated that in the story. And I guess the bits of scenarios like her training and asking Jasper about his war experiences and her previous interest to join the Romanians the first time were little crumbs as to how this story would unfold. I am excited for that, if there's more vamp action. :)
Remmi chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Fan of the cloaking ability, I see. :)
Remmi chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
It is amazing how this could have easily been canon. Hahaha. Kudos on that.
SH4D0W44 chapter 19 . 9/9/2015
Oooh i fell in love in the first chapter and has i keep reading it's just completely blow my mind. Amazing,heart breaking, interesting, different, sexy and I love it amazing job thanks for sharing this incredible history
Aki02 chapter 19 . 4/30/2015
Hermosa historia...
Guest chapter 19 . 3/31/2015
Great writing, thanks for the read.
aurora ld chapter 19 . 2/20/2015
I love it. A interesting and awesome story.
Congratulations.
MioneJG chapter 19 . 2/10/2015
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Honestly, I love this superhero Bella.
Ms.PicKelZ chapter 19 . 1/29/2015
THIS WAS SO FREAKIN INCREDIBLE! I WANT TO READ MORE ABOUT BELLA AND ALICE! I can't wait until my Wife reads this as well. I cant get enough, I had to read it twice!
TipsyMonkey chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
This is a fine piece of writing. Just awesome. Please write more Bellice fics.
nickolefox chapter 19 . 1/4/2015