Reviews for After Dawn Breaks
Andilite chapter 19 . 12/30/2016
Both this and Creeper are amazing stories. Thank you so, so, so much for writing them. I loved every bit of them, and am now sad that I finished them, as I want to read them anew for that same great feeling. By far, the two BEST stories on fanfiction I have ever read, out of the hundreds I've found.
Caskettlover always41319 chapter 19 . 11/13/2016
Three years. Three years I've been reading this story. Never commented. Never did anything. I come back to this weekly... sometimes multiple times a week. This story... this story had a special place in my heart. It will forever be an all time favorite. Three years and I still react like it's the first time I've read it. You still have me laughing like a maniac. You still have me crying uncontrollably. And you still have me grinning like an idiot with tears running down my cheeks as I read the final line. I think after three years you need to know how much this story has helped me. This got me through deaths in the family. This is currently helping me through my parents divorce. You have changed my life with this story. For three years I've come to this for comfort. I've come to this when I felt my world was crumbling. So thank you. For this story. Really.
PewterTA99 chapter 19 . 10/28/2016
Fantastic story. Amazingly well written. Thank you for writing.
LethalPoison chapter 19 . 6/14/2016
Great story, only wish it was longer.
WakingNicole chapter 19 . 2/6/2016
This was lovely. It fit so well with the originals; not an easy feat! Nice going!
DarkPoetess chapter 19 . 12/9/2015
Awwwwwwww, I absolutely loved this Fic! I was hesitant to read it at first, thinking...they fall in love after the series... how the heck would that work?.. But you totally pulled it off it was amazing!
Remmi chapter 10 . 10/13/2015
Good to show w that what happened to Alice was not a walk in the park. There are scars both physically, mentally and perhaps emotionally but as Bella said.. She will be okay too. Only time (and being with her) will heal her wounded soul. :)
Remmi chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
Spot on in describing how weak and pathetic (harsh much?) Bella was in her human life and I think that's why most of the twilight haters didn't like her character. She was a MC and was really weak and only depended on Edward but obviously being a vampire has changed that. She was meant to be one. I like you have incorporated that in the story. And I guess the bits of scenarios like her training and asking Jasper about his war experiences and her previous interest to join the Romanians the first time were little crumbs as to how this story would unfold. I am excited for that, if there's more vamp action. :)
Remmi chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Fan of the cloaking ability, I see. :)
Remmi chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
It is amazing how this could have easily been canon. Hahaha. Kudos on that.
SH4D0W44 chapter 19 . 9/9/2015
Oooh i fell in love in the first chapter and has i keep reading it's just completely blow my mind. Amazing,heart breaking, interesting, different, sexy and I love it amazing job thanks for sharing this incredible history
Aki02 chapter 19 . 4/30/2015
Hermosa historia...
Guest chapter 19 . 3/31/2015
Great writing, thanks for the read.
aurora ld chapter 19 . 2/20/2015
I love it. A interesting and awesome story.
Congratulations.
MioneJG chapter 19 . 2/10/2015
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Honestly, I love this superhero Bella.