Reviews for After Dawn Breaks
Remmi chapter 10 . 10/13
Good to show w that what happened to Alice was not a walk in the park. There are scars both physically, mentally and perhaps emotionally but as Bella said.. She will be okay too. Only time (and being with her) will heal her wounded soul. :)
Remmi chapter 6 . 10/12
Spot on in describing how weak and pathetic (harsh much?) Bella was in her human life and I think that's why most of the twilight haters didn't like her character. She was a MC and was really weak and only depended on Edward but obviously being a vampire has changed that. She was meant to be one. I like you have incorporated that in the story. And I guess the bits of scenarios like her training and asking Jasper about his war experiences and her previous interest to join the Romanians the first time were little crumbs as to how this story would unfold. I am excited for that, if there's more vamp action. :)
Remmi chapter 5 . 10/12
Fan of the cloaking ability, I see. :)
Remmi chapter 3 . 10/12
It is amazing how this could have easily been canon. Hahaha. Kudos on that.
SH4D0W44 chapter 19 . 9/9
Oooh i fell in love in the first chapter and has i keep reading it's just completely blow my mind. Amazing,heart breaking, interesting, different, sexy and I love it amazing job thanks for sharing this incredible history
Aki02 chapter 19 . 4/30
Hermosa historia...
Great writing, thanks for the read.
aurora ld chapter 19 . 2/20
I love it. A interesting and awesome story.
MioneJG chapter 19 . 2/10
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Honestly, I love this superhero Bella.
Ms.PicKelZ chapter 19 . 1/29
THIS WAS SO FREAKIN INCREDIBLE! I WANT TO READ MORE ABOUT BELLA AND ALICE! I can't wait until my Wife reads this as well. I cant get enough, I had to read it twice!
TipsyMonkey chapter 1 . 1/12
This is a fine piece of writing. Just awesome. Please write more Bellice fics.
nickolefox chapter 19 . 1/4
Nyaaaaaaah chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
one of my favorite bellice ff :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
This is such an amazing story. It's my 4th time reading this. I wish you wrote more Bellice stories. Not that your other stories aren't great because I've read them all! You are so talented. Thank you for sharing your imagination and words with us!
jensaje chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
I love how Alice claims all of Bella's body parts as hers! Great story! I would love to read a sequel about Bella's and Alice's reign of Volterra!