Reviews for Kamen Rider Sorccerer: It's Showtime
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
Update story please
Jacob Phantom chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
Please update your story soon!
zero fullbuster chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
love it.
please write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
More please
god of all chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more. I wish there was more of these crossovers. Please continue!
DarkJumper chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Looking forward to the next same amazing chapter. That fusion spell is a great idea, I wish it was using during the series. :)

As for another girl, let Pansy join.
Toa Solaric chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is interesting!
GreyKing46 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Really liked this. I would like to see a slightly older Gabriella and possibly Lavender Brown.
Gracealma chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
One word: Cool!
marcus nightfire chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Does harry use a want at all i like your story but just had to ask
rowbry0964 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
The other's i would suggest would be Gabi (older), Fleur, tonks 3year, Hannah Abbott.
Gaikinglord100 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
two words. NICELY DONE! This story is so cool! Please continue it and also leave Molly and Ginny unbashed because they don't deserve it
RebukeX7 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
DOn't really know what to say that i haven't already in our PM's. The final draft came out beautifully and i'm sure you did each character justice. Keep up the great work and i hope you realize that you've set the bar high for this fic so each chapter has to be as epic!
The Dark Dragen chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Interesting story, but I saw a few spelling mistakes, but apart for that I can't wait to read more and I hope you'll update soon as I for one want to read more and read what happens next.