Reviews for Once again
T-Aj71721291 chapter 61 . 1/14
You mean the last chapter?
YGReader chapter 61 . 12/24/2021
ooh what an interesting fanfic, im definitely enjoying this a lot. shame it hasnt got touched by the author for 9 WHOLE YEARS. is he even alive? what happened?
RCherry chapter 61 . 12/5/2021
I love it author
Hope you update soon
alicenightshade1 chapter 48 . 11/13/2021
I like this not so innocent sarcastic and sassy luffy you're doing great it's a fanfic so who cares if you can't or don't wanna write cannon luffy plus its a time travel fic so of course luffy wouldn't be as innocent as cannon luffy he's been through some shit
alicenightshade1 chapter 7 . 11/13/2021
XD I just imagined that now Im laughing my ass off
TeemVizzle chapter 4 . 10/18/2021
thank god you skipped the childhood. I'd much rather just have small flashbacks once in a while than boring and useless 2 to 3 chapter arc for Luffy's backstory (that would usually end up the same anyway)
chome8208 chapter 10 . 10/3/2021
nice story
yochan123 chapter 1 . 9/24/2021
Awww I like this
Premise
XanderLancelot chapter 61 . 9/19/2021
I love it! Oh and can you not add a romance genre to your story? And don't make Luffy a dirty minded person. Because I prefer Luffy to be unconcerned whether it's love or his closeness to women.
Evandro chapter 61 . 9/16/2021
Cool
Jianne Abby Villahermosa chapter 21 . 8/29/2021
The bad girl statement thingy just sound so fucking wrong
jormanrodas23 chapter 30 . 8/18/2021
JAJAJAJAJAJA LUFFY modo GOD
todo un nasheee
nezuuzumaki chapter 61 . 8/12/2021
I enjoyed your story sooo damn much. it's funny and fun to read. i am not a big fan of ships but your story had me hooked. i need to know what happend. so i tooked your words to heart, that the romance isn't going to interfere with the plot and thank god for that or not i would drop a perfectly awesome fanfic. i love your version of luffy. he is dark, funny and childish, sure he is ooc but do i give a damn. i loved how he thretend them with a smile. but its a shame you never finish it. i wanted to see what would happend to ace, sabo and dragon. and wanted to see how recruit brook and jimbei, that'll be fun. but still i wanted to see what happend to both impel down and marineford, did luffy kill blackbeard?, would whitebeard and ace be alive?. i just had fun reading that i came to an end with this fic... curses... but thank you very much for the story i love it 0v0
jormanrodas23 chapter 15 . 8/9/2021
jajajaja en serio este luffy es la mamada
jormanrodas23 chapter 14 . 8/9/2021
Jajajajaja este luffy c mamo con los ultimos parrafos
3,361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »