Reviews for Once again
captainmikeallen23 chapter 61 . 4/24
Its Been Two Years Since This Guy last Updated it Maybe he died
Darkcrest27 chapter 61 . 4/24
love the story and hope you continue it
pipi96 chapter 61 . 4/23
How about this time if build sanny they make captain room

I love your story

When is the next update chapter
Are you OK ?
tylermech66 chapter 2 . 4/20
pls, have some romance!
Ravagerblade chapter 25 . 4/18
Actually I think it's bullshit curse that you used to placate your readers who don't like Luffy using swords. Also that comment about why Luffy still had his fingers, ... he's used swords before and he's not stupid with them. Your making out canon Luffy to be some dumbass who would basically run with scissors.

Also I've got to say your rushing your story and leaving things out on the excuse that it shouldn't be repeated and etc. Your story is basically a whole bunch of dialogue which goes in turn with the rushing. You also have an excuse about writing things... dude your writing a story that's what you do.
Sarachi chapter 61 . 4/16
Still waiting.
Can you kept going with this story cause it amazing so please kept this going cause this story got me on the edge of my sit that how amazing it it so please continue the chapter.
So when are you going to update I like this
Ace had a bounty of 500 million in canon.
Mystery voice Merry
-tmb1122
kacoo chapter 61 . 4/8
I quite liked this chapter and am very sad it's the last
kacoo chapter 50 . 4/7
How do you have fujitora in your story if it was last updated in 2013 cause I thought he wasn't introduced until dressrosa arc I conundrum I'll have to look into hahaha
Sabo should get a really stupid df but give his staff an amazing one so they constantly fight please please
kacoo chapter 49 . 4/7
The merry convosation was quite good I liked how you handled ussops response as well as the crews opinions on it
kacoo chapter 48 . 4/7
Skip foxy it seemed so stupid when I watched it in the anime anyway and I really like how you have luffy grown up which is logical to me thanks
kacoo chapter 46 . 4/7
Enel was seen as an easy opponent only because he underestimates luffy in the series so doesn't appear strong
2,364 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »