Reviews for Once again
just fuck off with this story...
stupid, decide if he is op or not, having luffy keep going on in the story about how becomming pirate king with his str will be easy, then you come around in the AN claiming it wont be easy... just make him op and deal with that ,or dont make him op and then make him look weak for stupid reasons.
SingSongMikey chapter 1 . 2/25
I saw someone comment on this so just to make it clear, HE DID write 61 chapters in 3 months, used to update 3-4 times a day, it's not a glitch can't believe it's been almost 11 years, will always have fond memories of this fanfic
llama man chapter 61 . 1/25
what happened bro i know we all grew up but you last updated this in 2013. Please return
yeahno chapter 6 . 1/23
"i don't like hurting people if i can help it" - excuse me? He literally just attacked a civilian ship sinking it and likely drowning everyone in it next to a whirlpool? also, nami would have seen this, as she was in the same boat as him, making it a thousand times harder to get her on the crew. lastly, Coby saw it as well, so Luffy asking "do you think i'm evil?" he would not have replied that luffy 'hadn't done anything bad'. WTF?

AGAIN, Coby and Nami just watched him murder CIVILIANS to get at a pirate ship!
yeahno chapter 5 . 1/23
i don't understand why people keep turning luffy into a psychotic asshole who attacks civilians for no reason... why the fuck would luffy destroy the civilian ship? what the fuck is wrong with fanfic authors these days?
acowles02 chapter 2 . 1/24
Shanks wasnt a yonkou at this point in time
Andrea chapter 61 . 1/16
Me encanto la historia, un pesar que no la continuaras
Where is sogeking this chapter? Or Usopp at all?
cieletoilee5 chapter 61 . 12/21/2023
Dommage que tu ai abandonné cette histoire :(
Guest chapter 61 . 11/9/2023
reee
Ren Kaizen chapter 61 . 11/10/2023
please update
Ren Kaizen chapter 1 . 11/10/2023
please continue I love this story
Guest chapter 61 . 10/5/2023
this is great do more
Blue-Happens chapter 1 . 9/21/2023
I'm baffled that fanfic dot com is saying you wrote 61 chapters in 3 months, so I'll assume that's a glitch

I did read to the end, but had to come back to this title page to see when you last updated

very good fanfic, ends on an extremely evil point, right before the chapter or two of that arcs climax. good luck with whatever you're doing today
3,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »