Reviews for Never Letting Go
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/2
Awww, this was just all full of feels!
gwevyan chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This...is amazing. It's like the entire Dean-Sam relationship in a couple sweet, heartbreaking little paragraphs. Every bit of it is perfect. Wonderful job :)
Parnassus chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
So many hearts.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
And he's still holding on. Good story.
suzee51 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Alex: Thanks for the short weechester story. I enjoyed it! I especially like the idea at the end that Dean draws comfort from the small thing he can control (Sammy's tears) while battling his much larger fear of losing his father during a hunt. I do have one small disagreement with your outlook in this story. To me, John Winchester would not verbalize "I love you" so readily to his boys. He may think it, he definitely feels it, but he would not be able to speak the words so effortlessly. If Dean is 7, then John has been hunting for 3 years already and would by that time have become more obssessive, less tuned in to his sons' emotional needs. When I first read your story, I thought to myself: "John may have felt more conflicted about leaving his young sons when he first started to hunt. This portrayal of John would better fit his first year of hunting rather than his third." Perhaps if Dean was four, John was leaving them with Pastor Jim and it was Dean clinging to his leg and crying? Anyhow, that's just my take but I really enjoyed your idea too. Thanks again!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Love weechester fics and this was adorable and bittersweet. Kudos!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
So sadly sweet. As many fics as have Dean being all Sam needs, a kid his age would cling to his dad, too. I think you got it right.
Priya723 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Awww..So Sweet. Any chance of new multi chpater weechester story soon?
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Oh goodness, fics like this make me want to smack John upside the head. Not because he's some horrible, abusive father, but because I can see this being canon. He loves his sons, just went about raising them all wrong. Poor Dean, left with all the responsibility and all too ready to do so.

This little one-shot is easily one of millions of moments that the Winchesters shared to make them the brothers we know, love, and want to punch on occasion. Beautiful.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
:D so cute . Thanks for writing
twohisglory2002 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Ah! How sweet. I can picture little Sammy doing just that, standing there with big tears & wanting his daddy to pick him up. How he resisted doing so is amazing. I loved how Dean came in & just took over like a pro. Great little story, I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.
judyann chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Awww that was so sweet! Loved it!
Keiou chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Yay, a new story of yours and it's a weechester ff. That made my day :)
Even it's a shortstory it is absolute terrific! I read it really slow so it will least longer. I think it worked well xD

And even it was short there are so much amazing happenings. Your kid Sam is always the best. And now he's two years old? I don't think there is a cuter thing in the world. Although he is crying...but that kind of makes him even more adorable. It's so heartbreaking when he lifts his arms crying.
I don't know if I should call John poor. But he kind of is and I'm feeling sorry for him when he has to go on a hunt leaving his kids and not giving Sam the comfort he needs. But he kind of is to blame(?) for deciding it. But well...it's complicated xD And there is still Dean helping out...although he is afraid, too. It's so sad.

I don't have to mention that I love Dean taking care of am? xD But I'll do it nevertheless.
A seven year old Dean holding a crying, tiny, two years old Sam in his arms is making my heart melt.
No wonder Sam is so attached to his brother and more than to his farther- I guess. And no wonder Dean is so protective. I think this scene shows how Dean need all this comforting equally. It's distracting him to really focus at the problem and pretending everything will be okay for Sam is making it more believable for himself...I think.
Hah...that's so nice!
Little thing, but I totally love it!
Thanks for making my day :)
Greetz
mb64 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Oh this is so sweet! Very enjoyable!
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Awesome work! I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews! This was just perfection! :D