Reviews for Cor Aureos
MarySBarros chapter 24 . 10/26/2013
Let me say I read this whole fanfiction in a hour and a half and I LOVED it! It's super well written ablnd has everything I like in fanfictions: love, adventure, angst, a pregnancy, fights... oh well, and Jane Eyre being one of my favourite books...
Good job!
EevyLynn chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
As much as I didn't want them to die, I can understand that. Also, I know how you feel about Mulan. I thought I was alone in that though, I'm glad to see I was wrong.
Grace5231973 chapter 24 . 9/27/2013
I loved this story! Thanks for sharing it!
Moniii chapter 24 . 9/23/2013
One of the most amazing rumbelle fanfics i have read! Great job, beautiful ending! :)
sudoku chapter 24 . 9/23/2013
Well done with the ending by reading a good book! Love Ruby and Belle's friendship.

Also good that Rumpel seems to finally reconnect with his son.

Sequel?
maizeblue7 chapter 24 . 9/23/2013
Great finish and I love how she was reading one of my all time favorite books Jane Eyre!
Kiri Huo Ziv chapter 24 . 9/23/2013
Beautiful fanfiction! Really beautiful... great end. I'd love to read more about their daughter, but I suppose there are not too much to read. I mean, they are well, they are happy. What else there is to know?

Thank you very, very much for write it. I had a lt of fun reading it. Please, don't stop writing beautiful fanfction!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/23/2013
Beautiful ending. Jane Eyre has been one of my favourites too- very rumbelle :)
cheesyteal'c chapter 24 . 9/23/2013
Good finish very well done
cheesyteal'c chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
Nicely done
Guest chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
I hope after the epilogue you might write a sequel? I'm interested in your Rumbelle family!
jewel415 chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
Your story has helped all of us wait for the new season! I just hope we get some Rumbelle moments! Wouldn't it be great if they did a flashback to Dark Castle and maybe the waltzing scene for Belle and Rumple? I would so love that! Well I can dream. Thanks for your story and for sharing your talent.
Kiri Huo Ziv chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
Very, very excited for the next one.
sudoku chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
So you used the theory that Wendy found the Home Office, we will find out in 7 days :)
Oh yes, Bae is so much like Rumpel in hating themselves. Glad that Belle can at least give some light.
Pace1818 chapter 20 . 9/21/2013