Reviews for Like a Child
RyuuenXKai chapter 1 . 4/28
Then what about Tsuna's guardians...?
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 4/16
nice
BlindieMac chapter 1 . 3/15
This was so good! I love it! Great job on working with all the different characters!
Mordacious Moratorium chapter 1 . 2/18
Three words.

Fon blindfolding Tsuna.

Oh god. Oh my god. I don't know if I'm disappointed in Fon for using the training to do that or disappointed I won't get to see it put in practice.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
cackles
Darkness7913 chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
This was fun to read! I love all the interactions they had.. Could i ask for a counterpart for the guardians following the same timeline? I mean when Tsuna changed back to his younger self and well the Arcobalenos are in their 20s? A sequel is needed this is so kawaii! Fuwa2 points to Tsuna! Tsuna will be forever young! Lol!
Jean Sumar chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Ohohohoho~~ This is so cute~
International Uzumaki chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
You should totally write a story where tsuna ends up being adopted by Cornell and Lal
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Ohhh! That's awesome :)

And terribly cute too!

Though I really want to know how the incident with Colonello ended. Did he manage to drag Tsuna to Lal? In case he did, how did she react?

Also, a sequel would be funny. The reversed roles as Tsuna forces - read: makes puppy dog eyes until they agree - the Arcobaleno into doing all the things for him they did for him.

Hehehe...wonder what drink Tsuna would order...oh! and imagine what Colonello would do, if Tsuna tried to give Colonello as a present as revenge :D

Also, how old are they all at the end of this one-shot? What happened to his guardians?

The implication of Tsuna being Reborns world is utterly adorable by the way!

Oh I really hope you will get inspiration soon! Just imagine all the possiblities.

Revenge is sweet, isn't it? Why not give Tsuna a shot at his 'revenge', hm? Imagine the looks on the Arcobalenos face when they don't want to do something Tsuna asks - like making him a drink - and end up doing it anyway!

Oh! Oh! And what was the end result of Tsuna 'spoiling' Yuni? Does she have a crush on him?

Hehehe...I can so imagine the Arcobaleno even fighting over who gets to spend time with Tsuna. So adorable!

Thanks for sharing this with us :)
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Genius!~~
Matsuki Sakata chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
I can sense some arcobaleno27 or all27 here~
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
I really like this! It's cute and funny and the part where Reborn was crying for Tsuna...that was both very touching and sad. Though I do have one question about the very end: What about Tsuna's guardians? Are they still alive and if so, is Tsuna just going to let them grieve for him?! Well, in any case, good job!
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
do i sense some rebornxtsu?
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 1 . 1/1/2016