Reviews for Like a Child
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 7/20
This was a wonderful read! I just have one... issue? question? Call it whatever. Anyway, what happened to Tsuna's guardians? Do they think he's dead? I have trouble seeing him letting them continue thinking that. Are they dead? In that case, should Tsuna be grieving? Other than that, though, I found this story to be fantastic, and the relationships between Tsuna and the Arcobaleno endearing. :)

Thanks for sharing!
Love your fic. Just whether or not. weather is not the same thing, like at all...
Zivyx chapter 1 . 5/7
So now they're all the same age! :D
hehe, i love it! but what about tsuna's guardians?
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 3/25
Ah this is too cool! I really like this fic, it's great and I really like the different interactions between Tsuna and the Arcobaleno, I think you have their personalities down really well! Thank you for sharing your writing, I really enjoyed reading this!
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 2/24
Oooh... Obssessive and possessive devils. I love it! Fave right away!
AngelDemonSakura chapter 1 . 2/5
Wow, twist ending! What happened to the Guardians though?! And what will Bermuda do without the Vindice, since the mafia's gone?!

This was really good! Bravo! Favorite for you!
kari chapter 1 . 1/16
please write a sequel !

some ideas
drabbles of tsuna and the arcobaleno now that theyre once more together xD

tsuna attending middle school again (with the overprotective arcobaleno somewhere around -smirks /laughs-

tsuna and arcobaleno fluff
skyprincess.2706 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
COOOL! XD
lady sakura cosmos chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Love it
RogueKiller chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
man, this story really did put a smile on my face. it's cute. and also, i'm wondering what happen to the guardians, did they die after the fight? or are they still alive? oh yeah thanks for making this wonderful story. i would also like a sequel. thanks once again :)
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Hey, Tsuna, did you just re-Harmonize with the deadliest Flame users around? *Snort* Only Tsuna. Though, that might be a fun story, Tsuna meeting all the Arcobaleno at different times in his childhood and accidentally Harmonizing with them, and no one realizes it until, you know, Reborn. Because Reborn shows up and suddenly he Harmonizes and Tsuna now has a full Harmony. And then his canon Guardians keep trying to Harmonize... Is it ever explicitly stated that a Sky can only have one Harmony? I don't think they actually are limited, otherwise Tsuna wouldn't be able to Harmonize two Mist Guardians, (and I dare you try and take him from Mukuro) so, he gets a Double Harmony? And they fight over their positions whenever he's not looking...

Sorry, bunny free to good home!
MajesticNinjaRen chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
"The hitman's face was exactly like the adult one he recalled from long ago -and after he'd finally worked out it was Reborn- except with slightly softer features, as if this time round Reborn spent more time smiling than he had the first time he grew up. "
This line hit me so hard. Just, wow. I absolutely love how you described that. ... Waaaaah o/o

I must apologize. This is probably my fifth time reading this story, and I am just now leaving a review. xD
Hweianime chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
So adorable! The fact Tsuna still is oblivious to his arcobaleno harem makes it better- as well as everyone wanting his homemade drinks!
Can you please do a sequal (you don't have to but) I love how you set up the whole story with each a little drabble of the arcobaleno - I really wanted more for Verde but seriously so happy you wrote this!
Animaddict chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Cute story! haha. Nice plot there. It leave me, wanting more of it! Uhm, pls can you make a sequel? Pretty pls? Thanks!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »