Reviews for Right There
OTP Writer at Heart chapter 3 . 2/18
I know you haven't updated in awhile but I'm really hoping that you choose to finish this story. I really liked the first one and I'm really looking forward to the end of this one.
debslmac chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Loving this story. I hope you are able to continue it sometime
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Loved that they made lasagne . . . his Mom's, together, as their first meal, in their new home. That was wonderful. Her wanting to give him that, was sweet. The way she got turned on by it, was fantastic. He was so freaking surprised and definitely elated to learn that about his wife. Their dessert was absofuckinglutely flambé . . . scorching hot. Well, I'm all caught up and have you clicked for story alert. I have faith that something will come through here eventually. It's really been a great ride and this really can't be where you leave us. They've got a hot honeymoon to get to. You've unleashed a wonderful little monster in her. I want to see her fly.
Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
She was ready for him first thing that morning. With all the women Edward had been with, I'm surprised that he didn't know, not all women feel pain their first time. Yes she felt it, but she was more than ready for it. She was more than ready again that morning. His love for her, and his understanding of her wanting to please him, the way she knows he's been waiting on, was what was holding him back. Beautifully romantic. I'm glad she got her way. He needs to know she means business now. Just because she was saving herself for marriage, doesn't mean she wants to be a one time a month wife. No, I have a feeling Bella will be a several times a day girl, if she gets her way. Jasper has lost his damn mind showing up at their house that way. WTH? The only thing I can think, he stayed up all night, in that chair of hers, staring at her empty bed . . . knowing what they were doing . . . very rightfully doing . . . and it drove him crazy. Bella had a great point, what did he do with Alice, because she would kill him. May still. Loved that he gave in to her temptress self and they had kitchen counter sex . . . for her second time. Loved it!
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Is it wrong of me to have wanted more of the house . . . hehehe. I couldn't even imagine what hell you would've received if you'd have taken us on a grand tour . . . or, expedition, which was very funny, by the way. All of the waiting which, quite frankly I thought was beautifully paced, was oh, so, worth it. I adored that he had never once gone down on a woman, yet wanted to with his wife. Wanted to give her everything . . . he really enjoyed that too. Loved the way you phrased her orgasm. It was poetic and not trashy at all. The love and care he showered her with. The very sweet questions she had for him. The wide eyes she gave him, when holding him in her hand for the first time. You knew exactly what that lip bite was for that time. Would part A fit into part B? His sweet reassurance. The beauty of him entering her for the first time. I loved that you placed that part in his point of view, not hers. This whole chapter was beautifully and artfully written. Perfect. Loved it.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
I loved that they saw each other that morning . . . my husband and I awoke in the same bed the morning of our wedding. Drove to it together. Got him dressed together. Then sent him out, so I could get ready. I love how these two, sort of, shared another part of my fairy tale life . . . at least by seeing each other the day of the wedding. Ours too, was a twilight wedding. I giggled at the frazzled Alice . . . professing to not be in possession of borrowed or blue. Meh, who needs that stuff. Rose started again, just like I felt she would. You were brilliant in your dismissal of her from the wedding and Bella's life. The part where Jasper gave her away . . . literal tears . . . with his 'our father, Ethan and myself, her honored to be brother. We do.' . . . you got me straight in the heart with that one . . . sooooo good. The love coming from both of them was so not surprising. It's been oozing out of them since he finally stopped fighting he and gave into it. It was beautiful here, so beautiful. 'Obey' . . . funny stuff. By the way, I personally think you ended this in just the perfect spot. we've waited this long for the 'yet' . . . we can wait another chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
I love the forest at twilight idea for the wedding . . . he did buy her one after all. Alice is really such a remarkable friend in this whole story. Loved that Jasper and Bella talked it out, with her letting him know he really needs to lt his heart soar again. That holding all the anger in it, when nothing's going to change and yet will be tomorrow, to finally choose what she wants. What Edward also wants. Rose and Emmett with those damn strippers . . . dispicable, indeed. I don't personally care for male strippers . . . they do absolutely nothing for me. Some female strippers can be hot. Some are just tragic. I didn't want, and thankfully didn't get strippers at my party, twenty one years ago. Thankfully, my husband did get one . . . she was very expensive, high quality and nobody could touch her . . . said her handler that came with a weapon . . . no joke. I was glad he had that . . . so we're his very many friends. Rose was and has been, through this whole story, just all around not good. I don't like her, sorry. I hope she doesn't do something, which is her fashion, to ruin Bella's magical day. Learning of Ethan's circumstance wasn't shocking. The hints were there, the sadness, the anguish . . . it all pointed to what we read. Such a sad loss of what sounded like a very sweet young man, with a very bright future. Washed away in tragedy. Then Jasper coming to Edward, finally with full forgiveness in his heart. Mending. Healing. For her. For themselves. Beautiful. I loved that you made Edward tell Jasper he loves him . . . that was fantastic. Bella will be absolutley elated. Alice as well. I liked the end, where Jasper said, let's get back to her, she missed you today, so wonderful.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Almost a full year together, engaged anyway, and I have to say, I may be just as shocked as Jasper. Not that she is still a virgin, not that at all. That she'll save for marriage. Just shocked that she doesn't know what her man may or may not like. Little concerned that they haven't started on the bases yet . . . to get her used to what to expect her body to be feeling, if anything else. As he won't let her read a book to find out what she should be quite curious about. No woman wants to have no knowledge of anything going into that. Yes, he will be a phenomenal teacher, but she doesn't know what she should be feeling. If she puts that much pressure on herself for her wedding night, in just what she is wearing, a peignoir is the least of her worries. He should at least touch her and let her feel things. Not saying you have to write things differently, or that they are wrong. Just that I am really surprised that he didn't, with all of his knowledge, at least start teaching her this. Getting her ready for that night, so she doesn't run from the room. With little gifts . . . gifts that lead to THE night and the biggest gift. I would even say it is more responsible of him to teach the little things before the big night. Rather than leave her in the dark. This is most definitely NOT me being pervy either. Actually, if you'd have come back here in this continuation and just had her simply think, 'we've done things', and leave it vague like that . . . I would feel great about it and them.
GreyFan513 chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Love this story and come closer. Thank you for sharing.

Can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
I like the lil poetic nuances in your writing but you go a couple steps to far with them. Example (mine not one of yours):
"You go so far it's like watching white paint dry.
On a white wall.
In the kitchen.
By the window.
Of a house.
On a street."
You catch my drift? Good gosh like enough already! It gets boring after a while and with so much over-use to boot. I skipped and skimmed so much of the first story for that reason. Infact I didn't finish it.
silversimon chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed both stories. Terrific! Please continue this sequel, or mark it complete (hope not). Look forward to the continued adventures of your special characters.
myownbrand chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
PLEASE update soon!
Nedward chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
Please continue
Peaboo chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Ahhhh! I need more of these two! Another good chapter and looking forward to what's to come!
Kelly J chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
woah that was a hot chapter! im so glad for the bit of action! but has she orgasmed yet? i bet her first time orgasming freaked her out, i know it did for me! i thought i was gonna pee! haha sorry is that tmi? anywho, i love how sweet he is being towards her. and i LOVE that she is pushing his sweet limits! i love that she is now bringing him out of his shell a bit and encouraging/forcing him to just BE with her and stop trying to protect her so much. ps jasper showing up last chapter was freaking hilarious! crazy bastard!