Reviews for Flashfic Collection
Tinsley Warren chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
That's like the ultimate closure!

I could totally see it!
Tinsley Warren chapter 24 . 6/20/2014
Oh Dang the angst!

This was so sad.
SLKerouac chapter 25 . 6/8/2014
Closure is happening. It was get rid of what was holding back the rest of their life. It was a new beginning. A new man? A new home? Or just a feeling of home? Next!
AnneValkyria chapter 25 . 6/8/2014
Wooow. This should def be a thing :)
Nannyjojo chapter 25 . 6/8/2014
That was quite intense in my opinion.
Loved it though.
I love it when it can keep you guessing like this.
debslmac chapter 25 . 6/8/2014
I hope this one is continued :)
snoopylover60 chapter 25 . 6/8/2014
Ok, this one Chapter 25...

It has such a awesome lead in to a great story! Seriously.. continue this! :)
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 25 . 6/8/2014
Wow, BB...I think I'd like to know more!
WHO she was engaged to?
WHO is the "man with intense eyes and a beautiful smile"? imagination is NOTHING compared to your awesome writing skills!
Is this a little "bunny" you might like to chase through your creative garden? *Hint, hint, wink, wink*

Blessings, Hearts and xoxoxo!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/8/2014
:) sweet.
SLKerouac chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
She was just wanting to be alone but it will not happen. It will only have to be in her mind!
debslmac chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
so sad...
lellabeth chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
are you TRYING to make me cry? gah. I bet she would have listened and not ignored him. Great angst piece.
snoopylover60 chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
Ah,.. this one is sad :(
Valu86 chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
You are turning this Flashfic into a story, right? I read something very similar just minutes ago: I Belong With You. Wanted to know if it will be an Edward and Bella HEA! Cause Im reading enough angst to want to jump under a bus! But Ive been following your stories so If you are writing a new story Ill try to be patient and read it every week! Do you have it more or less completed? Or is it a WIP?

Millions of kisses! And Ill try to read your new story completely after reading a couple of happy fics! I feel weird with cheating fics and all that, but If the experience will make Bella grow into something more, then Ill give it a chance!
PattinLethr chapter 23 . 9/13/2013
I want a few more chapters! xoxoxo