Reviews for River Who
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ah.
tragedyke chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
hey op I'm cryign, thanks
Yourozness chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
Oh fuck ow okay that hurt more than the Merlin fic wow you just... Are so good at weaving things in. How? It didn't take me away from the story at all it felt so natural and hurt so freaking much with each of the italics emphasizing the feelings. They're the embodiment of a missed connections page. God I loved this fic but also I have actual tears in my eyes
Grac3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Oh ky gosh, that was amazing! I absolutely loved this fic, especially how you interspersed it with quotes.
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
*melts into a sobbing crying mess*

Oh, 11! PONDS. RIVER! Why? We miss you all so so SO much... Oh. This was beautiful and I cried a lot. Oh, my hearts. But 11...

It's so hard to let go- but like he says "there's a time to live and a time to sleep" but I don't want them to go! I don't want them to go.

If you would like to cry some more, please look up the fan video 'Fade' by Moriartea. *cries* it gives you so much feeeeels about my babies.
Padfootsbane chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I'm crying. I'm lying in my bed with tears poolling in my eyes because that was so beautiful and heart breaking and so so perfect. I love this. Even though it just broke my heart all over again. I still love it
Jimel chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I'm not crying. Not crying. Definitely not crying but NOOOO you made me cry :''''((((
dar40mn chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Great, but sad.
Astrakelly chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Really well done I enjoyed it:)
bdolly chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Not even going to lie, I cried.
Their relationship is so bittersweet, their my ultimate otp, by every time I watch a moment like this, I want to throw myself out a window. Especially when I watched this on television.
Very wonderful!
Areil51 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Thanks for, you know, giving me the feels and ripping my soul out ;)
Kate S chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Thank you! I've been sitting here for about a week thinking, "What do you mean EX?" You have totally helped me out! I've seen many River timelines, but I needed more. You are awesome, thanks!
Fandombatched chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
this made my cry! Oh how I love River/Doctor!
Ari chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
The last line says it all and its so true of them...

"River Song was not an ex. River Song was his wife, now and forever."

She always will be.
Petrichxr chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This is so PERFECT!11 I can't say (or write) anything anymore because I just wanna cry in a corner for eternity because of this BEAUTIFUL FANFICTION and SERIES 7 FINALE!