Reviews for Unclaimed Daughter
lady555 chapter 20 . 13h
hope you decide to continue
m chapter 20 . 11/6
KEZZ 1 chapter 20 . 10/26
great story so far
i am looking forward to more soon
AsaraSahara chapter 20 . 10/23
Pls update. I don't watch game of thrones but this fanfic may just make me
ShiningBlueStars chapter 20 . 10/18
This is one of my favorite GoT stories. Your OC Lyanna has enough depth of character both in her foundation and developing along with the story to stand out in a world where any OCs tend to be shallow inserts tending to seem cliche for lack of any sense of realism and purpose. Because of this well-developed character, the changes you've made to canon that result from Lyanna's existence, words, and indirect/direct actions are all the more engaging and exciting. Your balance of the deviations to canon are wonderful. Your flair with character development is clear and your story unfolds with a fresh perspective on canon characters that can only come from a writer with a solid awareness of who these adaptations are in this new world.

The fact that the events and character assessments are filtered through Lyanna's eyes enhances my own curiosity as your reader, ever eager for events to unfold and conversations to be had to color this world that is so new for all that it is familiar. It takes a savvy writer to create a world with enough context and foundation to have plot twists and actions make 'sense' even as they are new and different. I find myself eagerly following along to see where the next chapters will take me.

I have revisited this story frequently since I first tripped upon it months ago in the hopes that your muse will have struck again and there will be a chapter 21 and beyond (especially after the cannon ball you dropped with the 'official reveal' letter).. I am so very eager to see how this story moves forward. There is so much drama beyond Season 2... and really, Season 5 was a series of explosions. Your story has so much potential for change, its exciting. There's so much material to work with I want to see how you incorporate it all into your story. I try not to prod at authors of my particularly favorite stories.. I can usually respect that it takes time to write a richly developed story.. I especially don't want to poke and risk scaring a twitchy plot bunny further into hiding.. so maybe just take this as a quiet hello, a show of support that you have readers who greatly enjoy your work and hope to welcome this story's muse back from vacation soon.
Raging Raven chapter 20 . 10/6
Awe man, I seriously love this story, but it sucks that you aren't going to update anymore.
Ruby Meadowes chapter 20 . 8/30
I'm so mad! Mostly at myself I admit. I'm normally not one to read an incomplete story, let alone one that hasn't been updated in over a year, but I did. I can't believe that you left it at a cliff hanger! Anyway, other than some spelling errors (it's fathom, not phantom), I thoroughly enjoyed this fic and hope you will one day update!
momorocks101ful chapter 1 . 8/15
Please continue this! I have my own rule of not really reading stories that have not been updated in at the most half a year but I was intrigued by the fan base this story had received considering it had not been updated in a long time and was short (or at least short to me usually I read stories over 60k). I loved it! In the short time I read it I fell in love with Lyanna and her relationships with everyone. Prepare for harassment if you don't continue this even though it had been a year...I will not give up!
crazy.stacey chapter 20 . 8/5
I enjoyed this, and I can't wait for when you update this again, although where you ended it was a good place. It intrigues yet satisfies at the same time, you know?
MissingIdeas chapter 1 . 7/28
I know it's been a while, but I love this story. Anytime I browse FF I always seem to stumble back your story and I always re-read it.
I hope real world life is going ok and that your still writing ( even if it's just for yourself) because you truly are an excellent writer.
nathaliedew98 chapter 20 . 7/19
Oh my Godness! Your fic is amazing. I am totally in love with it ️. OC looks so natural as if she always was in the ASOIAF, if she is a real person with real feelings and thoughts in our strange world. I don't know, I can't even explain .
And you know, I like her relationships with Jaime. Hope one day he will truly love Lyanna (this man had an opportunity but didn't use it:c Oh ok I just adore Jaime as a character. Don't blame me for this :D I am sure, I am not alone with this feeling ahaha).
But what really surprised me is the relations between Joffrey and Lyanna O_O It was no surprise that she is
Rhaegar's daughter :D Who else can have such wonderful eyes? None of simple human in all Westeros.
So, all in all it was a really big pleasure to read your story. And I'm sad that you haven't update it in quite while. Sure here are a lot of people who as hell want to continue reading. Can't wait for next chapter! Thank you for your imagination c:
PS Sorry for my 'not as good as I want' English lol
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 20 . 6/1
This is a nice place to end before you leap, but I wish for more. At least in your story, the theory is confirmed. I can imagine what sort of events this letter portends, and it's quite exciting. Jaime seems to be warming up to her, and I want to see them fall in love and the backlash of the queen's fury. I urge you to continue this at some point. You show a skillful grasp of the world. Despite the short length, You have created a fully realized alternate story. Brilliant work.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 19 . 6/1
She's making and ally out of tyrion, so that's good. I still wonder who killed Ned since it wasn't Joffrey this time, but the same situation resulted. I like the last line as it sort of defines Jaime's character.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 18 . 6/1
It's good to see she has seen through some if the events and her previous statements were to keep appearances.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 16 . 6/1
Very good, things are back on tract. But jaime's little adventure with Brienna is not going to happen?