Reviews for Unclaimed Daughter
aussieKayz chapter 1 . 4/24
I do soooo hope that your muse will spark up and continue this story. I absolutely love it
era-romance chapter 1 . 3/31
nice story. wish there was more but ended on a somewhat high note (almost everyone alive if not well). love it if you would update it but leaving the story here isn't a crime
Qwen Cooper chapter 20 . 2/21
PLEEEASE continue this story! This is one of the best Jon Snow's twin fanfic I've seen. Please, I really hate to see such good stories and ideas get lost. Lyanna is a great character, she's clever, honorable, and, so far, has COMMON SENSE, something that will benefit her greatly. I also love how GoT-like this is. This story has captured the GoT universe. Please, please, please continue this story!
Invisible Observer chapter 20 . 2/20
I love this story and it only gets better with each chapter! I love Lyanna Snow/Stark/Lannister. And I love her awkward relationship with her husband Jaime. While I have read a few Jon has a twin named Lyanna who marries Jaime fics, this one is the best. They don't fall instantly in love. It is more realistic in that they are resigned to a political marriage arranged by Robert. As a Stark, she has honor and would make the best of her marriage and new family, while trying to do what she can to save her blood family. I like that she is more aware of what is happening in King's Landing and trying to protect Sansa from Joffrey and Cersei. I love that Lyanna and Jaime are expecting a child and I honestly hope that it is a girl, despite the Lannister hope that it is a male heir. It is a shame that it won't be twins. Like Lyanna, I didn't think that the Lannisters killed Ned. Out of the Baratheon brothers, I could see it being Stannis. I know that it has been three years since the last update, but I hope that you haven't abandoned this story. I would really love to see how it goes! Please update!
Why did you abandon this story? Oh why, why, why?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/12/2016
I'm guessing that this folic has been abandoned but it would be really nice to get another update
aurora.starr.w20 chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
I loved the little moment between Lyanna and Jon.
mogomikyoko chapter 20 . 10/24/2016
Holy smokes this is AWESOME. Really great job i hope you continue writing.
BeautifulLotus chapter 20 . 7/27/2016
I want more
Shadow demon Kitsune chapter 20 . 7/19/2016
Omg this is amazing I love it
LoveLeesa chapter 20 . 5/21/2016
I can't believe you stopped there. Like I was not expecting her to Lyanna's daughter. This was so good! Definitely going in my favorites.
LadyMaluHolmes chapter 20 . 5/11/2016
pleaaase watch season two. I need read the next part!
Barryium chapter 8 . 5/11/2016
Is is such an amazing story. I hope you upload another chapter soon so I can have more to read!
Erin chapter 20 . 4/19/2016
love this story you should update soon cant wait to find out the ending
Lucy chapter 9 . 4/16/2016
Ermehgerd! The last paragraph just made me have a nerdgasm! I love it! Love where this is going and I'm recognising a fair few descriptions throughout this story from the books! Nice work :)