Reviews for Things we do for love
AccountKillerff chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
is this a stand alone or a sequel?
ThamasD chapter 60 . 11/18/2016
Thank you for this story. It is brilliant! I look forward to reading again from the beginning.
JPElles chapter 60 . 11/13/2016
Well this is one of the better stories i've read. I'm glad you finished it. Thank you.
Gracques chapter 60 . 11/12/2016
Thank you very much for this fic. The last chapters weren't as good as the first ones, but thank you for taking the time to finish it all the same. I was attracted into the world of fanfiction first by this fic, and I will never forget it. You made a very good happy ending. Thanks for making Sansa pregnant finally.

I may have a request. I know you're not planning a sequel and that you're done with this ship, but would it bother you if I tried to write a sequel based on your story? That wouldn't be in the near future, I already have two long fanfics in writing process right now, but would it bother you? I won't write it if you really don't want.
Vwchick chapter 60 . 11/12/2016
I have Truly Loved this story! Sad there won't be a sequel- but I do understand. Thank you for Writing this and Sharing it here on FF for all of us to read ️ I Love how you wrote Sansa and Tyrion and their love
Story. Thank You Again!
francisvirus chapter 60 . 11/12/2016
thanks
QuillBlade15 chapter 60 . 11/12/2016
Thank you so much for the wonderful journey! This is one of my favorite fanfic of all time. The portrayals of characters are so great and at pro level. I hope to read more of your works in the future. Thanks again and more power.
Ashmo21 chapter 60 . 11/12/2016
Thank you so much for your writing. I know that you're done with this ship, but I just wanted to let you know that I love your portrayl of these two. Thank you so much for your writing!
Narutoske chapter 60 . 11/12/2016
Great chapter:)

I like how things ended and it was a good ending.
val.tripodi chapter 60 . 11/12/2016
Sorry, I got lost at "Robb's new wife".

I really enjoyed your story, just take your time and write whenever you feel like doing it.
JPElles chapter 59 . 11/12/2016
Good stuff.
Gracques chapter 59 . 11/10/2016
So good to see Tyrion admitting his mistakes, and trying to take Sansa away from revenge. And to reject Tywin's approach. Anyway, he is probably right, Cersei cannot do much against them sinc they are all away from King's Landing and that she has no power outside of the city now. I think they can choose to not strike. The consequences of revenge could be worse than do nothing. Thank you very much for this chapter.
Gracques chapter 58 . 11/10/2016
Only for the end, the chapter was worth it. With Joffrey dead, things might go very bad for Arya. I wonder what Ned is going to do about it, especially if Cersei tries to have Arya killed.
Gracques chapter 57 . 11/10/2016
So, Stannis is finally dead. Can't say I regret it. I think you made Brienne a little different from the show and the books. She is capable of killing and doesn't hold back, though she has the reflex to give the others a chance to live whenever she can. Still, in this story, I think that killing Stannis wasn't the worst first kill she could make.
Gracques chapter 56 . 11/10/2016
It went better than I expected for Jon. Still, I admit I'm surprised by Sansa's reply.

I like all the doubts Jon is having, like in the show. He is torn apart between his allegiance to his family, to the Lannisters, then to Ygritte and his feeling of a duty to the Night's Watch. I wonder if he will join the Watch finally, or if he will only stay with them to help them rebuild the organization and negotiate with the wildlings. I don't think Jon will join the Watch since now he is in love with Ygritte, but still, this is Game of Thrones and everything can happen.