Reviews for Orestes
Animago chapter 2 . 8/14
É impossível que uma fanfic tão boa esteja escondida assim. O Natal chegou mais cedo, encontrei uma mina de ouro.
Sophie Marcel chapter 32 . 7/19
You tied this up really well. Lots of fic writers have trouble ending a story, but this was a great way to finish.
MorganLowenberg chapter 1 . 6/8
Amazing story. I cried. I laughed. I wanted to burn my eyeballs out from reading too long... You hit all the stops perfectly and I loved it
SxMwrites chapter 26 . 2/23
WHY.
boredlazygirl chapter 5 . 2/10
'Peoole Everywhere Need Intelligent Servants' So I maybe kinda died when I realized you did this on purpose because of the acronym. ANYWAYS I LOVE THIS FIC, because Loki is still Loki not a kitten who needs protecting but a kitten with...Trust issues idk
Interesting.
Leopardheart44 chapter 32 . 1/10
Wow I finally finished this amazing story. I think I cried a little when Steve and Clint died. However I’m so happy that Tony and Loki received a happy ending after all they have been through. Thank you for writing this story! :)
sami1010220 chapter 32 . 11/18/2017
Absolutely fantastic! I think I died a bit when captain America died.
Uber Cool chapter 32 . 9/3/2017
i waited 32 chapters for Loki and Tony's happy ending. I'm not disappointed. Thank you for the epic story!
Uber Cool chapter 31 . 9/3/2017
sobbing
Uber Cool chapter 24 . 9/2/2017
omg no i was not expecting that
xxBlackCrowxx chapter 32 . 6/26/2017
I cried so hard omg I love it. This is my other fav of frostiron along with bend around the wind. I'm a little upset about the lack of marriage but it made up for it in bromance. Omg I love it. I furnished this in a whole day and omg I can't even assfggklsmdhd.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
Interesting
Guest chapter 32 . 3/14/2017
It was beautiful
He entire book hit me right in the feels, and the last two chapters were extremely emotional. Thank you so much for a writing this.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/22/2017
so awesome thanks for writing this!