Reviews for Orestes
misherukuro chapter 15 . 10/4
Thanks for the read. ~,~
fl chapter 20 . 8/29
A fantastic way to end loki's trial arc!
BAMF! Loki is why i live everyday. Very satisfying chapter and i'm thankful tony and Loki are on their way to repairing their partnership.
LF chapter 14 . 8/29
Nope, i cannot deal with these feels
Shit i couldn't make it through the whole chapter. There's only so much i cant take, and i surpassed it. Needless to say it isn't very healthy for me.
Ture chapter 12 . 8/29
50 tons of shit hit the fan. Should i feel bad brcaused i loved it?
Krikies i'm glad your chapters are so long. I don't know if i could have handled the suspense any longer!
This is the chapter i've been waiting for. Where the level of loki's feeling (platonic or not, i'm not sure) towards stark is revealed. This is the point in the story i considered shit to have hit the fan. And i could barely make it through this chapter without dying of angst.
Era chapter 9 . 8/28
One word to describe this chap: sweet. My god i think i have cavities from the overwhelming fluffy-ness of it. There are just too many things in this chap i liked
Same as before chapter 7 . 8/28
Adored the way the galaga dude thinks tony and loki are a couple and how tony doesn't even bat an eye at the insinuations.
Infinitely glad loki passed out after seeing his skin and didn't have a panic attack.
Can wait to see him improve!
Mother of god. At first i was nervous about loki goin' blank, but he surprisingly managed. That is until Fury decided to be a grade-A ass. I was never going to expect that type of reaction from loki about thor. And i just KNEW tony was going to lose it from taking care of Loki this whole time. Amd what he said? Heck, I feel hurt!
Fool chapter 4 . 8/28
I really liked the interaction betweeb the characters in this chap. And i absolutely adore your pacing. It fast enough so i don't get bored with reading about their daily lives, and slow enough for me to catch details.
And i your writing style is very detailed but is not boring at all.
lit chapter 3 . 8/28
Dang, you have Tony and Loki's characters down perfectly. And i can't deny the immense pity and sadness i felt for loki when he found out he lost most of knowledge. I don't even know if i could have dealt With that rationally. It's still a good plot twist!
Literature Fool chapter 1 . 8/21
You know what? It's actually been three weeks since i've read this story, and by that time I've usually forgotten a story, but not this one. Oh, not this one. For some inexplicable reason this story has intertwined itself into my mind and found a permanent dwelling. And I've contemplated how to review this story because in honest words, it's a masterpiece. I don't know how many nights I've tried to figure out exactly what part of this story keeps me so addicted to it and why my heart burns at the thought of it, but I still have no answer. But I don't dare read again because the ending was silent and deadly and left a bitter taste in my mouth. And scarred my heart to feel attached to stories. But what I'm trying to say is I've never read a story like this one which makes me want to remember and forget at the same time, to recommend and warn others of, or to constantly read it while desperately wanting more. But I'd like you to know this story has got me whipped so hard, and despite the pain, I keep coming back against my will. But dear lord I can't help but say I wish I'd never read this because I want more and more, but that's doomed to fail
Ithurielistic chapter 30 . 8/18
*screaming* this chapter is... I don't even know how to describe it. These are the times when I ask myself, "Why do I read this over and over even though I know it breaks my heart?" The answer is because this story is amazing and I'm slightly masochistic in this sense, but that's beside the point.

Do you know how long it took me to read thirty chapters? Two days. I officially have a problem. I shouldn't love a fanfiction this much, but somehow I inexplicably do. Sweet Jesus, this thing is sad!

The fact that I'm reviewing left and right like a maniac is a testament to my love for your story.

Keep writing, so I can keep reading!