Reviews for Orestes
SxMwrites chapter 26 . 2/23
WHY.
boredlazygirl chapter 5 . 2/10
'Peoole Everywhere Need Intelligent Servants' So I maybe kinda died when I realized you did this on purpose because of the acronym. ANYWAYS I LOVE THIS FIC, because Loki is still Loki not a kitten who needs protecting but a kitten with...Trust issues idk
Interesting.
Leopardheart44 chapter 32 . 1/10
Wow I finally finished this amazing story. I think I cried a little when Steve and Clint died. However I’m so happy that Tony and Loki received a happy ending after all they have been through. Thank you for writing this story! :)
sami1010220 chapter 32 . 11/18/2017
Absolutely fantastic! I think I died a bit when captain America died.
Uber Cool chapter 32 . 9/3/2017
i waited 32 chapters for Loki and Tony's happy ending. I'm not disappointed. Thank you for the epic story!
Uber Cool chapter 31 . 9/3/2017
sobbing
Uber Cool chapter 24 . 9/2/2017
omg no i was not expecting that
xxBlackCrowxx chapter 32 . 6/26/2017
I cried so hard omg I love it. This is my other fav of frostiron along with bend around the wind. I'm a little upset about the lack of marriage but it made up for it in bromance. Omg I love it. I furnished this in a whole day and omg I can't even assfggklsmdhd.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
Interesting
Guest chapter 32 . 3/14/2017
It was beautiful
He entire book hit me right in the feels, and the last two chapters were extremely emotional. Thank you so much for a writing this.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/22/2017
so awesome thanks for writing this!
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 32 . 12/11/2016
That was a horrible ending. I absolutely hated it.
adsngadfkgjrlhijnlathjsdgartjsyrhmyx
Arrggh, I swear to god, I just never learn do I? If it doesn't start looking up a couple'a chapters after hitting down the immortality lane, abandon ship because you will NOT like the ending. But noooooo, you just kept on going like the stupid idiot that you are. Now look at what you've got, another stupid ending that doesn't fail to leave you bawling like a baby.
It's not fair. Why can't they ever just steal a whole tree. Share the love with everyone. It's not fair...
Zara Taisho chapter 32 . 8/29/2016
Jajaja llore durante la mitad de este capitulo sniff fue hermoso. Ohhh me encantó el fic.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 32 . 8/8/2016
I really loved it. It was the perfect mix of bad and good things and the ending was awesome.