Reviews for Orestes
Interesting
It was beautiful
He entire book hit me right in the feels, and the last two chapters were extremely emotional. Thank you so much for a writing this.
so awesome thanks for writing this!
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 32 . 12/11/2016
That was a horrible ending. I absolutely hated it.
adsngadfkgjrlhijnlathjsdgartjsyrhmyx
Arrggh, I swear to god, I just never learn do I? If it doesn't start looking up a couple'a chapters after hitting down the immortality lane, abandon ship because you will NOT like the ending. But noooooo, you just kept on going like the stupid idiot that you are. Now look at what you've got, another stupid ending that doesn't fail to leave you bawling like a baby.
It's not fair. Why can't they ever just steal a whole tree. Share the love with everyone. It's not fair...
Zara Taisho chapter 32 . 8/29/2016
Jajaja llore durante la mitad de este capitulo sniff fue hermoso. Ohhh me encantó el fic.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 32 . 8/8/2016
I really loved it. It was the perfect mix of bad and good things and the ending was awesome.
CurdedMilkk chapter 32 . 7/31/2016
I swear, this fic has severe shortage on love, i mean.. Come on! Where are the truckloads of faves!? I was almost thinking that i ran out of The Good Ones but this site is just full of surprises, isnt it? I love the plot.. I love the pacing... I love how you wrote the characters... I love the writing style... I love how you handled Tony and Lokis relationship ('frostiron' bromance is hard to come by on its own) let's just say that i thoroughly enjoyed this week's (two days) reading binge. Time to see if you have anything e!se i can read *somersaults away*
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 32 . 4/30/2016
Aaw. That was a perfect ending :D Thank you so much for sharing this story with us; I absolutely loved it, every single chapter. I love how you didn't feel the need to define Tony and Loki's relationship; they just belonged together, they were happy with each other, and that's all that was necessary. I think you moved the story along at just the right pace, and I love how you spent time and effort not only on the major plot points, but also on the everyday events with Tony and Loki. Thank you again for writing and sharing this fic; it's definitely one of the best Avengers fics I've read :)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 32 . 4/29/2016
God, don't read this chapter with sad music on, you'll cry your eyes out and i feel kind of sad that's evryone's dying (can't thor just be like, 'Loki fulfilled his duty to the people and Midgard and helped save the Nine Realms. Therefore, he won't be forbidden entrance to Asgard anymore.' And they will livein Asgard. Or just go live in Alfheim or so, options enough). I'll just have to fantasize that behind it.

I really enjoyed the story and all the dynamics and relationships and characters and fighting scenes and bloody everything and i also liked that Loki and Tony didn't have a romantic relationship but just a really good friendship and omg it was just the best!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 31 . 4/29/2016
I had to cry and smile and cry and why did you let steve and clint die? (Because it's a war you fool) D:
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 30 . 4/29/2016
Argh nooh D:
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 29 . 4/29/2016
Omg no the tension D: And it's kind of really unfair that Fury blames Loki and Tony for not having found a solution earlier, i mean, if you had just given them the tesseract in the beginning, but nooooh
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 28 . 4/29/2016
Oh no oh no oh nooooh D: he can't be dead! He'll be like Coulson in the movies! He'll magically heal :D
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 27 . 4/29/2016
Why the hell didn't Thir send more people to Midgard? I mean, hello? You can stop Thanos on Earth and it will be all over, or Midgard will eb defeated and you have even less chance! Just send the whole fucking army over there?! Ugh
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 26 . 4/29/2016