Reviews for A Lion Still Has Claws
Mirabelle Allende chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
hi!
love your story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Not really a J/B shipper, (I can see it happening, but won't be heartbroken if it doesn't), but I really like the premise behind this story, that some people will never forgive Jaime, and his children will eventually have to deal with it. It reminds me of how, while most people let bygones be bygones after Robert's Rebellion, others (such as Oberyn Martell) never forgot and never gave up on vengeance. Or how there are many rumbles in canon that the "North never forgets". While I do hope Jaime does something heroic in canon to redeem himself, I'm sure some will continue to despise him both for his own sins, and those of his family.

Though ironically, Jaime was not actually involved in the RW, I'm sure many would assume he was, especially if fellow kingslayer Roose Bolton's "Jaime Lannister sends his regards" comment leaked out. The likely sad fate of the Lannisters definitely makes the "Rains of Castamere" ironic too, that Tywin's ruthless tactics did not actually serve his House where it came to the long game. (Like you, I do not think Cersei will survive to the end, and I'm not sure about Jaime either, though I think Tyrion will make it because he is GRRM's avatar).
Celesteennui chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This was absolutely beautiful. Well crafted, strong voice, plot, and characterization, it is a gorgeous piece of writing that you should be very, very, proud of.
Farie Insignias chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This was kind of incredible - sweet and thoughtful and well executed.
BookWorm4479 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
The imagery you evoked in this story is vivid, especially the last scene when she is sitting on his lap. Thank you for sharing your talent, it is appreciated.
Veridissima chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This was so sad and sweet
And those Lannister's kids (either from him and Brienne, or Tyrion's, or even Myrcella) are going to be judge for crimes that were never their falt
This was so beautifully written
Love it