Reviews for Bed Hair
stephanie chapter 1 . 4/15
continue it plz
jk chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
so this is the kind of Edward that will go to a bar EVERYNIGHT and bring home the easiest woman in the room to fuck?
He had just fucked someone from the bar and went back the NEXT night with the same intention!
He fucked bella the next day! He could have given her a fucking std!
this Edward? is a piece of shit. he wants bella to marry him cause she looks good in the morning? shallow fucking whore!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Well, I just came over to have a little "taste" after someone on Facebook rec'd You Give Me Fever and what a delicious taste I got! I could so sympathize with Edward's little mornin' after problem 'cause it's REAL...for us girls, too! But the banter between him and Bella from the get go was hilarious and so damn cute! However, I don't think I've ever read of Edward proposin' marraige to Bella on such short acquaintance LOL! Thank goodness she eventually put him out of his misery *gigglesnort!*
me a person D chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Loved it loved it loved it! :D
Ginspiration chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Awwwwh shucks! I cant stop smiling
VWatt chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Loved it! Very sweet.
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Loved this sweet story. You did a great job making the often most unromantic time of a relationship (the morning after) the love-filled highlight.
Good luck on the TwiFanfictionRecs Top 10 Poll.
cinewardy chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
What a story! hilarious and sweet! Love it! :)
Guest717 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Hi,
So here is the thing as amazingly awesome and great this o/s is, it's missing something and that's to please please. Make it a story please.
As a reader I beg for it
BarbyBells chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
aww i love it! so sweet! :3
ParasiteGoddess chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Loved the hilarity of these two. So much adorableness
SomebodySaveMe1998 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Can you turn this into a full length story
PurpleSugah chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This Story Was So Cute! :D I Just Absolutely lOVED It...
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 7/31/2013