Reviews for Secrets Hidden In Plain Sight
BrittanyLS chapter 22 . 2/11
I love reading and re-reading this! Update soon, I hope!
ladypuercoloco chapter 22 . 1/30
So happy to have you back! :-)
Adelled chapter 22 . 1/27
Ack! Another pre term delivery? Alert the neonatal surgeons! This is certainly a cause for alarm. Love Mary's dialog. Missed that brash blonde so much! Thanks for writing.
Jhill88 chapter 22 . 1/27
Lol I love how Mary she is even in labor, good to see you back
mary chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter!
BrittanyLS chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
Of course Mary would want to be standing next to him in a review! I would;t expect anything different!
Adelled chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
Yipes! Showdown at the not-so-OK corral. Whew. Can't wait for the fireworks.
Meg chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
Loving this. Can hardly wait for next chapter. ! Thanks for getting motivated and writing!
BravoExpressions chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
This is a great argument, if there is such a thing! I like that they're both being honest, but still being themselves!
BravoExpressions chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
I love you comparing Jinx to a puppy! It's perfect! I love how excitable she is here, with no worries - just caught up in what Mary and Marshall could become!
BravoExpressions chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
Gah, Marshall is manic about not being able to talk to her! I am so glad Mary finally told him the truth; because he's Marshall, you know he'll want to help!
NayriceKOL chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
This was a great chapter! I think you write Marshall's parents perfectly and the end part I got a lump in my throat 'Grandpa' ! Can't wait for the next chapter! Have totally fell in love with this story!
NayriceKOL chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
This story is breaking my heart
NayriceKOL chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Aw
Mary chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
Spoiler alert: I was so afraid it would be Downs, with her maternal age. Not to say Downs kids aren't a blessing too!