Reviews for Home for the Holidays
BaKaBaBi chapter 5 . 9/13/2003
OMG! This story is so absolute sweet _ I was so embarrassed for Spike I could barely keep reading!
Green-Eyed-Goddess chapter 5 . 8/17/2003
This has to be the BEST story I've read in a long, long time. Spike was so sweet, yet so completely in character. It made me laugh, as well as feel really, really bad for Spike. And thanks for the wonderful ending . . . I was afraid it would end with Spike absolutely miserable. I thought it was very cute that Spike sold his duster for Buffy and Dawn's sakes, but I'll tell you I was very, very, relieved when he got that back. :D I've read a couple of you other stories (they're all great, although this is my fave so far) and you're definetly on my favorite authors list now.

Bottom line is: Great story!

~~Green Eyed Goddess~~
Kimberly chapter 5 . 7/7/2003
Joss should have used this for a Christmas episode. Its great!
spiked punch1 chapter 5 . 6/20/2003
that has to be, without a doubt, hands down the best story in the world. the. world. i felt so bad for him cuz he was like the vampire charlie brown! for goodness sakes! i laughed all over the place with that one. you have great comic timing. when he started the house on fire i was like laughing my butt off. but then you got me cuz before i knew it im bawling my eyes! thank you for a great ride.
Lynne C chapter 5 . 5/22/2003
A really sweet story...very nicely told.

What more can I say? I just had to smile.
Lynne C chapter 3 . 5/21/2003
For some reason, Part 4 of this story is refusing to load. I keep getting a "site busy" error, but part 5 will come up just fine.

I'm loving this story, and wonder if you might e-mail me part 4 at

Thanks!
Martha chapter 5 . 5/15/2003
Ah, excellent. Very funny. Completely in character. And, technically, it could have happened. You know. When they have that big break over December in the season? Whatever. This was a wonderful fiction. Kudos.
Ivy Adrena chapter 5 . 2/20/2003
omfg. Now I have to go read your other fics! This was so funny and sweet! _

- Ivy
Lissie Kent chapter 5 . 2/13/2003
I have never laughed so hard in my life. ;) I was literally falling out of my chair, laughing hysterically. That was amazing. Wonderful! Fabulous! Thank you for making me happy today! Well, I'm definetely going to read all your other stories. Spiffing job!

Lissie Kent
Taynna chapter 5 . 1/14/2003
Absolutely incredibly adorable! i don't know how much there is to say about this besides that, but this had me giggling hysterically more than once. Spike's inner dialouge was great, and while it was a little-tiny bit out of character, it was close enough that i didn't care at all, and i'm usually a stickler about characterization.
Kendra A chapter 5 . 12/19/2002
Meltha-

This has got to be *the* cutest thing I've ever read. I was browsing about and checked out your profile and it was like, hello! Tons of things I haven't read! And this looked cute, so here I am. You've got earnest Spike down-pat without making him annoyingly sappy, and the cooking was just... priceless. Of course I love that you brought Kendra in somehow. :) Brilliant.

~ Kendra A.
Escape Velocity chapter 5 . 12/2/2002
This could not be any more perfect, beautiful, humourous, well written and astounding than it is. I LOVE IT!
Jerrie chapter 5 . 11/23/2002
I absolutely loved it. It also faintly resembled some of my culinary efforts. I will definately be checking out more of your work.

Some of Plummie's recommendations can be unusual but your's actually sounded fun. I'm glad I gave it a read.
Wynn chapter 5 . 11/23/2002
OMG... DomesticSpike was too much. Rotfl. Hurling the turkey out into the backyard, cayenne in the cookies, the multiple attempts at putting the lights on the tree... giggle. Loved the ending with Joyce, Jenny, and Kendra. :)
Rach chapter 5 . 10/20/2002
A little unseasonal (it's mid-october right now) but very nice, very sweet and it actually made me forget I have a stinking cold.

110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »