Reviews for Home for the Holidays
T'eyla Minh chapter 5 . 9/1/2002
*wipes tears from eyes long enough to review*

You, friend, are a comedy genius. I would *pay* to see this turned into an episode ;) I'll read it again when it's not one in the morning and I can actually laugh out loud; this time around, I was practically hyperventilating.

Brilliant! And a nice fluffy ending, too :)

Adding it to my favourites :) More of the same, please!
Laure Alexander chapter 5 . 9/1/2002
Wonderful, wonderful happy ending! Thanks for sharing such an enjoyable story. :)
Dreamzone chapter 5 . 9/1/2002
Awwwww... thank you for this great story! And merry Christmas to everyone out there (doesn't mater that it's late August)! This was sooooo sweeeeeet! I hope that we will get more storys from you! You're very talented! Keep up the good work!
taun chapter 5 . 9/1/2002
Thank you for the terrific story. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)
Flitter chapter 5 . 9/1/2002
Aww! That was such a cute ending! Poor Spike. Ya have to write more fic. Now! (blushes) i get cranky with no Buffy
Damascus the One-eyed Politician chapter 5 . 9/1/2002
That was great.
Kel of Mayhem chapter 4 . 8/30/2002
*indignantly* That was a rotten thing to do, leaving it off like that! *petulantly* I wanna know how all hell broke loose! *giggles* Damn, Spike seems to be catching a fair bit of that all ready. Does he really need ALL of it? *pauses and grins* Oh, yeah... NOW I remember why I like this fic...

It's still going strong and cute! You have me laughing at every little nice thing that goes wrong for poor Spike. (I should know for a fact the 'well, it MUST only take so much time if I double the degrees' thing doesn't work very well...)

I can't wait for the next chapters, and damn it, I hope they're fast! .~v Love it all!

Ciao!
blondel chapter 4 . 8/30/2002
Well, my cats have gone into hiding, probably traumatized for life by my deranged howls of laughter, and any second now my neighbours will break down the door. This has got to be the funniest fanfic I've ever read, especially the part where Spike attempts to cook a Christmas dinner. Poor Spike - the best of intentions but what disastrous results! And he gave up his beloved duster too, so his girls could get a proper Christmas. Hilariously funny and heartwarmingly sweet at the same time.

PS. I loved the way Spike named the apples for his worst enemies before peeling them. Very much in character! *grin*
Flitter chapter 4 . 8/30/2002
Oh no! Poor Spike! Lol! That was hilarious! I can'r wait until Dawn and Buffy get home!
Moonbeam7 chapter 4 . 8/30/2002
And I thought that no one could cook worse than me. Poor guy! I hope that Buffy and Dawn really appreciate him.

"No one," he assured himself, "likes peas."

That had to be the funniest thing I've ever read in any fan fic anywhere- I can just picture him standing there and saying it.
Lux1 chapter 4 . 8/30/2002
ROTFLMFAO. I LOVE this fic. Love. Love. Love. Funniest damn thing I've read in a while and definetly a new favorite of mine. Please, please, please post the next chater soon! :o)
Rachel chapter 4 . 8/30/2002
LOL! my family thinks i've finally lost it because i've been on the computer literally shrieking with laughter reading this! this is beyond amazing! i cried when spike gave up his duster, and i mean...him in front of victoria secret- and the angelus gingerbread man? priceless!
Dreamzone chapter 4 . 8/30/2002
Arrggggghhh... major cliffhanger! That is so mean!

Please update soon, can't wait what hell broke loose! Did they Turkey explode? Did the christmastree or the presents caught fire? Did Spike manage to burn the entire house down?
Nikki chapter 4 . 8/30/2002
I don't know what happens but I really hope that it all works out ok. I mean Spike has put so much work into the Christmas dinner.

I love it and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
kilroy chapter 4 . 8/30/2002
haven't laughed so much reading a fic for ages ! please hurry with the next part.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »