Reviews for Home for the Holidays
Eurydice11 chapter 4 . 8/30/2002
Only 4 chapters? I need more! Too funny, scared my kids as I laughed out loud reading this! Please write more!
Laure Alexander chapter 4 . 8/30/2002
Oh god, I really shouldn't have read this last chapter at work. Thankfully my boss is out, though I think the clients who called must have wondered why I was trying not to laugh!

This was wonderful. The whole grocery buying/baking/cooking/washing nightmare was hilarious!
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 3 . 8/29/2002
i so badly loved that story you so have to continue please i can so imagine spike doing that
Aislin1 chapter 3 . 8/28/2002
I'm loving this story so far! It's so funny trying to see Spike find his way in the modern world, at Christmas of all times. I also like his comparisons to the past that add a touch of satire to the story! I can't wait for the next installment!
Moonbeam7 chapter 3 . 8/28/2002
Awww... poor Spike having to sell his duster and then running out of money anyway! It's a shame about the angel, too. I like that, "wait, you just went down, not up..."
Flitter chapter 3 . 8/28/2002
Once agaibn, kudos! This is Spike as he hasn't been on for a *long* time. Very sweet, but if you make me wait until Christmas for an update...I write self insertions, enough said!
Flitter chapter 2 . 8/28/2002
Awwwww! This is the sweet Spike we all want, and love! He's so cute! And then there's the brilliant momnets of pure Spike humour, realted to his language! Well done! Loving it!

*S*
Laure Alexander chapter 3 . 8/28/2002
This is why I wrap all the presents my father buys to give to people. *grin*

You captured the horror of last minute shopping and male wrapping jobs perfectly. Poor, poor Spike.

Sugar plums, gah!
nikki chapter 3 . 8/28/2002
Again lovin' this chapter, great work. Poor Spike havin' to deal with the mad Christams rush. And his duster the poor man must be heartbroken!
samson chapter 3 . 8/28/2002
enjoying so far!
Dreamzone chapter 3 . 8/28/2002
Oh dear Lord... you let him sale his beloved duster... *sniff sniff* I loved his coat and Spike isn't the same without it! Please, please, please with a cherry on top let him get his duster back!

Poor Spike, this shopping trip must have really been horrible for him!

Please update soon, can't wait to read what he has planned for the next day!
Lucis chapter 3 . 8/28/2002
Poor baby. He deserves a big reward for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Spike is going through my everlasting battle with christmas trees the real kind are soooooo much easier to put up than the fake ones and the whole mess of putting trees up is highly stressful work i feel so sorry for spike if buffy treats him badly...:)great story
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2002
yayness please update soon...
Kel of Mayhem chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
*squeals in such a high way that glass begins to crack* Oh my GOD, this is so damn CUTE! . Oh, I so loved the "I am evil. I am evil. I am evil. I am... *pause. Sigh* not going to let them have a miserable Christmas." part... That was quite possibly the cutest Spike-movement I've ever seen in a fic such as this. . And the fact he's really having trouble with fixing up the Christmas luuuurve and slightly enjoying it at the same time... *squeals again* Oooh, keep going! . Trust me, no one cares it's August, even if you can get phnemonia from thinking of Christmas in this weather. (at least they shouldn't).

Keep up the awesomest fabtacular work!

Ciao!