Reviews for Home for the Holidays
Kim chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
This is such a cute little story! Keep it up!
Falcon-Rider chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
poor spike, please continue soon!
Moonbeam7 chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
That was so cute and descriptive- amplified by my hatred of putting up Christmas trees every year- and I loved the part about the tinsel.
blood red rose1 chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
I love it. It is sooooo sweet.
Rachel chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
i can so see spike as the disenchanted Christmas elf/big bad extraordinaire. i almost peed myself with the tree incident, especially when he worried about "impaling" himself on a real tree.
SunnyD chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
Hehehe...this is soo cute and funny. I heart it. Keep up the good work.
Diya chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
I can't stop giggling...this is great!
Laure Alexander chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
Oh gawd, this was so hilarious and sweet! I loved Spike turning Joyce's picture around while he cursed a blue streak.

Can't wait for more!
sglanton chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
Well, it may be August, but the thought of Spike helping B and D have a Merry X-mas warms the heart. Keep going...cute beginning for what could turn out to be a neat story.
Mystic chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
Awwww. What a sweetie. They had better be grateful with all he went through. Lovin this story so much!
nikkibabe chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
Oh this fic is so cute, I could just see Spike trying to dress the tree. I really hope Buffy likes it and gives his a big kiss for doing it.
Dreamzone chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
God honey, that was amazing! I really could picture Spike doing all the decorating and cursing! You're have a great talent to write such funny stuff and I enjoyed it very much! Please update soon, can't wait to read the next part!
Falcon-Rider chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
go spike! Is hegoing to take credit for what he's doing or is he just going to leave the house all decorated up b4 they gety there?
nikkibabe chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Oh I love this, even if it is August. You write really well because I could see it all so clearly. Please update soon because I'd love to read the rest of it.
dolenztork chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
I just love Christmas stories! And Christmas stories where Spike is sweet and cute are even better! I can't wait to read more! Hope you update soon!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »